Adultery When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up... (COMPLETE)
After dancing Shelly said, "Today let's share some of our secrets between three of us. Both of you have shared your secrets with me on one to one basis. But I am sure you have more closely guarded secrets to share. I also have some secrets, which I have never shared with anyone. Let's bring out those secrets in the open. This will certainly be more interesting than casual chatting"

This was a welcome proposition for both Nikki and me. Shelly told her secret first, it was quite erotic and Nikki was visibly excited. Next was my turn and my story was a hit with both women. At this stage, we realised it was too late for Nikki to go back home. Shelly said she is welcome to spend the night with us. Nikki readily agreed and I wondered what was in store for me for rest of the night. By this time, both ladies were quite drunk and there legs were tottering. We had dinner and after dinner the ladies were steadier on their feet. I didn't serve anymore drink after dinner to make sure the alcohol didn't spoil the show.

Next was Nikki's turn to share her secret. As she finished her story, all three of us sat spell bound for a while. Having heard the exciting stories I was feeling very horny. As I looked at Shelly & Nikki, their faces were flushed. I was sure they were feeling horny too and was wondering where was this night leading us.

At this stage, Shelly suddenly said, "I have read so many stories about Strip Poker and quite curious about it. Why don't we try it today?"

My heart skipped a beat at the suggestion. I said, "I am game, if Nikki is willing."

As I waited for Nikki's answer with bated breath, she said, "I don't know poker. Only card game I know is Indian version played with three cards."

Shelly said, "That's perfectly ok. But I hope you are aware of the implication of 'strip'. One who loses a hand would have to take off one article he or she is wearing."

As Nikki looked at Shelly with wide eyes, I thought she was going to say no. She increased my blood pressure by keeping quiet for a while. She raised her glass to her lips and I noticed her hand was trembling. She repeatedly sipped the drink but didn't say any thing and my heart was beating so hard that one could almost hear the sound.

At long last, Nikki drained her glass, took a long drag on her cigarette and said, "I am not going to spoil the show. I am game!"

I explained the game to Nikki and she said it was ok with her as she played this game earlier by betting money. Shelly said, there are all kinds of rules about the stripping part and it was best to set our own rules. I asked her to set the rules and she spelt out the rules one by one.

Shelly set the first rule, "Since we are two women and one man, we could have had the man playing against the two women. That means either the man is either a winner or a loser. But I would prefer we play a straight game so that any one of us could be winner or loser. What do you say?"

As we both agreed, Shelly said, "The loser of a round will lose one piece of garment. The winner decides which garment has to be taken off and also has the option to take off the garment from the loser."

"In case the loser doesn't want to take off the piece suggested by the winner, he or she can get it changed by the winner by pleasing him or her with a 'reward'. A 'reward' would mean a physical action that pleases the winner."

I was worried if by stroke of bad luck I am the first one to lose all clothes and the game ends there, I would be left high & dry. So I asked Shelly, "How long the game would continue?"

"At least till all three are stark naked," ("Jotokshon na amra tinjonei puro nangto hochchhi") she declared with a naughty smile and continued, "The first person to lose all clothes will continue in the game. If she or he loses another hand the winner will ask her to perform a 'dare', which means to do some thing suggested by the winner. He or she can get the 'dare' changed against a 'reward' to the winner."

Now I said, "Does the game end when all of us lost all clothes?"

As Shelly said, "That depends on our mood at that stage." Nikki shocked me by saying, "I am sure it will continue." 

We sat down on the carpet and sat Indian style. I realised I was at a disadvantage. I had only three pieces of clothes as against the women's four each. Nikki had kurta, churidar, bra and panty. Shelly had skirt, blouse, bra and panty. But I had T-shirt, jeans and brief. I told them so and wanted to wear a vest under the T-shirt. But Shelly completely disapproved the idea. 

When I looked at Nikki for support, she said' "We all are going to be naked at the end, aren't we? What difference will one piece make?" ("Amra sobai to seshe puro nangto hobo. Ekta jamay ki ase jay?"

I was now sure this woman was in a perfectly buoyant mood, may be she was hornier than even me. I felt a strong stir in my crotch. 

I dealt the first hand. Nikki made a face looking at the cards and dumped her cards without even a show. I was surprised at this, because with so few players, it usually ends in all three showing. Shelly asked for a show and I showed my poor hand of 5, 6 & 9. Shelly clapped her hands in joy and showed a 6, 7 & Jack. Nikki said, "Oh my god, I had a pair of 2."

We realised Nikki was under the impression only runs, flash, trio, etc are worth playing. I told her one could win even with a low hand and one should never pack. Any way, the damage was already done and Nikki was the loser. I was hoping Shelly would take her kurta off and I would be able to see Nikki's cinnamon skin naked from waist upward, except for the bra. I was also hopeful she had unshaved armpits. As I watched closely, through the thin fabric I could see some hair under the folds of her armpits. Since it wasn't very clear, I wasn't sure if I was seeing right or just imagining. These thoughts made me too damn horny and I waited with bated breath for the kurta to come off.

But things turned out to be different. Shelly signalled her to stand up and said, "Let me take off your churidar first."

AS Nikki stood up Shelly went close to her, knelt down and unhooked the bottom of the churidar. She moved her hands up under the kurta along Nikki's thighs, and reached the waistband of the churidar. She untied the string at the waist and the churidar slowly slipped along Nikki's thighs & legs. I watched Nikki's shapely long thighs more clearly being seen under the sheer fabric. I could now have a better view of her bellybutton & her black panties and my impatience for seeing her naked grew stronger. As Nikki stepped out of the churidar, Shelly picked it up and after neatly folding it kept it on the sofa. She held Nikki on her forearms and turned her back giving me a nice show of Nikki's backside through the thin fabric. Her ample hips looked very nice under her narrower waistline.

As Nikki and Shelly sat down, Shelly dealt the next hand. This time I had 7,8 and King and showed my cards. Shelly smilingly showed her cards, a pair of 10s and a King. Now Nikki showed her cards one by one, first 3, next 4 and finally 5, all of the same suit! Shelly clapped her hands and Nikki stood up with a proud smile. As I stood up, Nikki came closer and gave me a light hug. As her body touched mine, my cock twitched. 

She said, "Let me see your chest." And looked at Shelly seeking her approval. 

Shelly gave her thumbs up and she pulled at my T-shirt. I raised my arms and she pulled my T-shirt over my head. She fondly moved her hands over my hairy chest.

As she gave a light kiss on my chest, Shelly protested, "You can only take off the piece of cloth and do nothing more. You can do that later, may be as a 'reward' or as a 'dare'."

To this I protested. "You can't make this so mundane by being rule ridden. Taking off the clothing for another person is an exciting action. Why can't the excitement be displayed? And such small display of affection can't be a 'reward'. A 'reward' has to be lot more exciting."

After Shelly's protest, Nikki had moved away. Now she looked at Shelly and said, "He is right. We can't have too much restrictions that spoils the fun."

As Shelly relented by saying, "Ok, I stand corrected," Nikki moved closer, brought her face close to my chest, licked my hairy chest and at the end tickled my nipples with her tongue. She moved back leaving me damn horny.

Nikki folded the T-shirt, kept it on the sofa and went back to her seat. 
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:11 PM