Adultery When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up... (COMPLETE)
On the anniversary day, I gifted her a diamond necklace. As I was getting ready for office, I noticed Shelly was in the bathroom early, though she said she taken leave for that day. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened. Shelly was standing there stark naked. The necklace was tied on her waist and the pendant was dangling on her pussy, which was now covered with a thick bush. I realised we didn't have sex for nearly two weeks and that's why I didn't notice Shelly had stopped shaving. 

This made me crazy with excitement and I drew her naked body close and kissed her deeply. As I was pressing her boobs hard, she disengaged herself. She said I should reserve my passion for the evening, when a still more exciting surprise would be awaiting me.

In the evening, after reaching home there wasn't anything exciting. Shelly had already dressed up. She wore a powder blue silk skirt, with dark blue embroidery on it. It reached just above her knees Her blouse matched the colour of the embroidery and was sleeveless. Her armpit was silky smooth and the light hair she had on her legs & thighs had also disappeared, leaving a glowing skin. As I was watching her, she asked me with a smile if I liked the waxing job. I asked her if she had a whole body waxing. She said, let that remain a surprise. Though I was very keen to find out, I didn't push her.

After I had my shower, I dressed up in Jeans and a round neck T-shirt. By the time I was ready, the doorbell rang. As no guest was expected, I wondered who it was. To my most pleasant surprise, it was Nikki. She was Shelly's colleague. She was a little younger than Shelly and a divorcee. 

I had a special interest in Nikki because of her sexy look and as she didn't try to hide her attraction for me. The way she hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks, her physical desire was more than evident. This was, of course, a social embarrassment for me and I was also worried about Shelly's reaction. She was a dark and big built woman, with a very attractive face and thick sexy lips. Shelly told me Nikki often dated different guys, but none were steady.

I possibly saw her 6 months ago, when she was quite plump. She was about 5'8" with huge boobs, must be 38D. Her hips were also large, may be 40 or so and very nicely curved. Shelly did mention Nikki was regularly working out and lost weight. But now I was amazed to see how much she had reduced. Now her waistline was much thinner, giving her an hourglass shape and the tyres of flab around her waist had almost vanished. Her thick arms had reduced and her neck looked much longer. Her hairstyle was changed. Now her hair was nicely bobbed. I wasn't sure if her boobs and hips had reduced in size, but they definitely looked much more curvaceous & sexier. 

Nikki was wearing a milk white Kurta (a long loose top extending to her knees) & Churidar (Indian style pyjama bottom, tightly fitted at the ankles with hooks) made of a special cotton fabric called Lucknow Chikon. The cotton is very light and there is embroidery on it. The fabric is almost transparent and made crisp with starch. Women in India usually wear a slip under such a kurta as the fabric is almost see through. But Niki had dared wearing it without any slip and her cinnamon coloured skin & her black bra were clearly visible through the fabric. The fabric was really transparent. Even under two layers her back panty on her dark hips could be visualised from the backside. I was simply enamoured to see the sexy dark beauty at our doorstep and now knew what Shelly meant as a surprise. 

Nikki had a bouquet of yellow roses in her hand. As Shelly took the bouquet from her hand, she hugged me and planted a kiss on my lips. The kiss was a little longer than usual and I deeply enjoyed the aroma of her perfume, the soft & wet touch of her awesome lips and the warmth of her luscious body. As I knew Shelly's mind, I wasn't embarrassed at her overture, but there was already a stir in my crotch and I was scared of erection showing up. 

Shelly & Nikki settled down in the lounge and I started arranging drinks. As both the ladies chose to drink malt whisky, my job became easier. I placed the whisky bottle, a large two litre soda bottle and the ice pail on the centre table. I poured small drinks for Shelly & me, Shelly's one with full soda & a little ice and mine with plenty of ice and a dash of soda. As I asked Nikki for her preference, she wanted a large one on the rocks. Since I didn't use a peg measure, I generously poured whisky in Nikki's glass on lots of ice. I lighted two cigarettes for Nikki & me. When we were in the second round of drinks, Shelly started sharing puffs with both Nikki & me. 

After first two rounds of drinks, the mood was pink and I put on some slow music. Shelly & I danced close, and I revelled in the softness of her body. Later, Shelly & Nikki danced with a fast lively music and I fondly watched the two women, very different from each other but both very beautiful in their own ways. They finished the dance with a tight hug and kiss on the lips. It looked a bit unusual, but gave me kick too.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:11 PM