Adultery When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up... (COMPLETE)
banana

Strip Poker

by rubysen

(This story is a continuation of 'When life gets dull, spice it up". It is recommended that the earlier story be read first. However, I am adding a part of the earlier story here to make this one an independent story.  Constructive criticism is very much welcome. A note of caution: I have used Bengali translation in some parts. Reader who do not like this and are disturbed, are advised to skip this story.)

My wife Shelly & I are married for fifteen years. She is now 35 and I am 39. Both of us have successful careers. She is a senior manager in a bank and I am a Vice President in a software company. Shelly is a very pretty woman, slim & extremely very fair. She is 5' 3" and weighs 48 kgs (105 lbs). Her moderate 34B boobs are shapely, her waist is narrow (28) and her hips are very large & curvaceous (38). She was a classical dancer and after she gave up dancing her hips grew in size. I am also in a good shape, 5' 10", 72 kgs (160 lbs). I have managed to avoid a paunch by playing golf 3-4 days a week. 

As none of us travel much and our only son (13 years) is in a boarding school, we have plenty of opportunity to freely enjoy sex at home. We all along had a fairly active sex life. We enjoyed sex 2-3 times a week and were happy about it. We always tried to spice up our sex life by trying out different things. But for last couple of years the frequency of making love has gone down. I realised my sex urge is still very strong, but my eagerness for having sex with Shelly has gone down. I felt guilty about it and tried to make it up by having sex with her, even when I was not particularly keen on having sex. 

From Shelly's body language at the time of having sex, I was pretty sure her sex urge was still pretty high. In any case, it's common knowledge that women's sexual urge is highest in mid thirties. But I noticed she never initiates sex these days. Earlier she very often did things to tempt me for sex. Another new thing was, I fantasised about other women when having sex with Shelly. Only such fantasy brought me to climax. Shelly also took much longer to climax. 

One evening, she & I sat naked in our lounge and enjoyed drinks. This was something very favourite to both of us. Usually after a couple of pegs, we both turn horny and we start exploring each other's body. As we drink more, our horniness builds up in stages and eventually we have wild sex. But that evening was very dull. To liven it up, I ran a movie on our DVD. The movie was pretty hot and it turned both of us on. While watching the movie we sucked & licked each other and eventually had sex on the floor by turning the movie off midway. We both had very strong climax. After we recovered, Shelly started the movie again. Though I was sleepy, I carried on with more drinks and watched the movie till the end. When the movie was over, we had sex again. 

As we lied on the floor fully exhausted, I said, "Do you realise we made love twice in one session after a very long time. Possibly after two years."

"Of course, I do," she said in a rueful voice, "our bodies are loosing charm to each other. We need to watch others to get turned on."

"You are more than correct," I was emphatic, "but what do we do improve things?"

"What thoughts do you have in mind, when you have sex with me?" she asked.

"I imagine two things -- either I am fucking another woman or you are being fucked by another man." I was totally frank. 

"Hey, I have very similar thoughts. I do imagine getting laid by another man, but the thought of you fucking another woman excites me a lot more." She said in an excited voice. 

"Don't you have any other fantasy?" she asked.

"Yes I do. I imagine another woman & you making love." I said with the apprehension that she would not like this.

She kept mum for a while and said, "I have such naughty thoughts too."

As she said this, she gave me a kiss and as the kiss continued, I inserted my finger in her shaved pussy. (She used to be hairy earlier, as I loved her thick jungle. But off late she shaves herself clean. Another indication of loss of interest in me.) She held my cock, which was getting erect. We finally got into 69 position and made each other cum. 

After that fantastic evening, we felt happy that we fully understood each other's mind. We both knew we got to do something to fulfil our needs, but we didn't talk about it. There were too many hindrances. We knew for both of us social taboo wasn't any problem. But for the outer world it was. There were willing men in plenty. But women were too orthodox and inhibited. We kept on thinking, but there were no solutions in sight.

Usually we celebrated our wedding anniversary with a party. As our fifteenth anniversary was approaching, I was planning something big. But Shelly said this time she would prefer a quiet dinner at home. I was a bit intrigued but kept quiet.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:11 PM