Adultery When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up... (COMPLETE)
PART III

As we settled down after dinner, both the ladies were sober. But I didn't offer them any more liquor. We realised it was getting too late for Nikki to go home. Shelly said it was ok for her to stay back. Nikki readily agreed, as next day was Sunday. I was now mentally ready for a delightful time ahead. Now it was Nikki's turn to share her secret with us. I lighted a cigarette for her and after a long drag she started –

"Since my very young days, my mom's only brother was my most favourite male relative. I called him mama. My mom is a very famous singer and much as she wanted to, she couldn't give me enough time. As a result, I grew up as a lonely child. Mama had only one son. He very much wanted a girl child, but his wife couldn't have a second child due to some medical problems. Mama showered all his affection to me and he & I were very fond of each other. My mom often used to travel out of town and during those days I was transferred to his house. This way, his wife, whom I called mum, became my second mother."

"Mama was a very successful executive and led a very busy life. But whenever he was at home he spent a lot of time with me. He not only pampered me but also helped me in my studies. He was a brilliant student and was extremely good at maths. It's because of him I turned out to be very good in maths. Mum also loved me a lot. She was only about ten years older than me and as I grew up we became very good friends. When I was 18, mum was only 28 and we spent lot of time chatting. Mum hardly had any friend and she shared all her secrets with me. By that time, my body had grown a lot and I used to feel a lot of sex urge. At this stage, she answered all my questions openly. This way she removed my teenage uneasiness."

"She was my principal advisor on love & sex. When I had my first boyfriend at the age of 19 she guided me step by step about dos & don'ts. She also guided me on hair & skin care. She often called me inside the bathroom to help me. Initially we kept some cover on and avoided being completely naked. But later, mum became carefree and she was stark naked with me. This took away my uneasiness about getting naked with her. She told me what oil & cream to use and asked me to take special care of feet, knees, elbows and specially the butts. She and I freely rubbed each other's body with oil & cream and helped each other in shampooing the hair."

"Mum was a good looking woman. She was fair, tall (5' 6") and had a nice figure, 36C – 28- 38. Her only advice, which I didn't follow, was about body hair. She regularly shaved her underarms and closely trimmed her pubic hair. Sometimes she clean shaved her pubic hair too. She advised me to do the same. But I would shave my underarms only when I wore a sleeveless dress and wouldn't trim my pubic hair, except to the extent to maintain a triangular shape."

"While mum was a friend, mama was my teacher of sorts. Apart from my maths & science subjects, he enlightened me on many other subjects, which were not a part of my curriculum. He shared with me his knowledge on Indian & Greek mythology, rockets & missile, space science, genetics, film & music, world literature and many other subjects. At his encouragement, I studied a lot of books. My all round general knowledge became very strong and I became a regular member of the quiz team in both school & college. Mama attended every quiz competition I participated in, even when those were held in his office hours. I won many prizes and this made mama more happy & proud than me. Mama was a regular golfer and played nine holes three days a week very early in the morning. He took me along and I walked with him. It was a great pleasure to walk with him with greenery all around and listening to so many interesting things from him."

"Mom was 40 when I was 18. She was at the peak of her career and felt guilty for not being able to spend time with me. She tried to avoid travelling on weekends and spent at least the daytime with me. She showed a lot of affection for me whenever we were together. Though we loved each other a lot, she was not as friendly as mum. She was a pretty woman in her own way. She was dark and had a very sweet face, with affectionate eyes."

"She was about 5'3" and had a slim figure 32C- 29 – 34. Sunday was her day for health & skin care. A beautician-cum- masseuse came and gave her a facial, shaved her armpits and gave her a massage. Since these beauty treatments took a long time and cut down her time available for me, she kept me by her side & chatted with me when the lady worked on her. Mom was a shy person and tried to avoid being naked. She had a sleeveless robe on at the time of facial and underarm cleaning. At the time of starting the massage, the lady took off her robe and covered her with a towel to the extent possible. But as the massage proceeded, the towel came off, much to mom's embarrassment. Mom didn't shave her pubic hair and had a nice little thatch, which the lady trimmed once in two weeks."

"The lady took a long time in massaging mom's butts when the towel was completely off and mom was stark naked. I could see mom was visibly uneasy. As she turned over on her back, she put the towel back. But that was for a very short period and the lady massaged her breasts without keeping any cover. At this point, mom squirmed as her breasts were out in the open. Mom almost died in shame as the lady later exposed her full naked front by completely removing the towel. Though she felt very shy, she never asked me to leave the room. When she felt too shy, she closed her eyes and I shared a smile with the lady."

"I closely watched mom's naked body and found her to be quite attractive even at that age. Her skin was flawless and body contours were quite curvaceous. Her belly was almost flat and waist fairly narrow. When the lady trimmed her pubic hair, her cinnamon coloured erotic mound came into view. The folds were neatly closed and the overall shape was like an elongated triangle. The lady at times gave me a massage too. When the lady removed the towel for massaging my hips or breasts, mom left the room in embarrassment." 

"You must be wondering why I have not mentioned any thing about my father. My dad was a workaholic and I saw him twice a day. We had breakfast together when he enquired about my studies etc and he usually came home just before my bedtime when we only exchanged smiles. I realised his love & affection for me only on two occasions. The day I left home after marriage, he cried like a child holding me in his arms. The second occasion was when he heard my husband was physically torturing me. He stood by me like a rock during those days of utter distress and saw to it that I got my divorce in quickest possible time."

"When I was 18 I started feeling a lot of sex urge. My panty very easily got soaked and I felt very uneasy. At night sexy images haunted me and I couldn't sleep. Not that it never happened earlier, but now it was very frequent. My friends told me it was a common thing and some of them said they finger themselves to pleasure. I tried but this never appealed to me. It became a day to day agony, but I felt too shy to tell mum about it. One day the problem got solved in a very interesting way."

"Mama was on tour and mum & I slept in their bedroom. Mum felt asleep after chatting for a while. But I started feeling restless with so many sexy images haunting me. My panty started getting wet and I turned & tossed in bed. I got up, washed my face, had a glass of water and came back to bed. But sleep was eluding me and I continued to turn & toss. I suddenly heard mum saying, are you feeling very uneasy? As I said yes, she asked, do you suffer like this every day? Virtually everyday mum, I said in an agonising voice."

"Mum said, you silly girl! and sat up on the bed. She asked me to switch on the light and she sat by my side. She affectionately wiped the sweat from my face and tied my dishevelled hair in a ponytail. She said, this is a very common thing in growing girls, it also continues later in life. A woman's body cools down only with sexual intercourse. But when a woman is alone there is a nice & sweet short cut. Come, I will show you."

"She said, take off your pyjama. Whenever I was naked with her in the bathroom, she was naked too. I felt a bit awkward to undress when she was clothed. I told her so and she said, ok I will undress both of us. She unbuttoned my pyjama top and I took it off. She untied the string of my pyjama bottom. I stood up and it fell to my feet. I still had my panty and as she pulled it down she noticed it was so wet as if I pissed with panty on. She smiled, smelled it and while throwing it away said, you are really horny, aren't you? Now she stood up and pulled out her nighty, revealing her gorgeous naked body. We were now both naked together in bed and I felt a thrill, which I never felt before when we were bathing together in the nude."

"As we sat side by side, my dark body contrasting with her very fair one, I watched her closely. As I was for the first time looking at her as a sex object, she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. She said, are you feeling some thing? I was by then engrossed in exploring her mounds and the hard brown nipples. She placed one finger on one of my boobs and started encircling stating from the base up to the aureoles and then finally to my chocolate coloured nipples. As my nipple tingled and became rock hard, her other hand pressed the other boob, initially softly and finally very hard. I was by then getting immersed in a sea of pleasure. I touched her boob & did exactly what she was doing on my boobs and both of us were moaning in pleasure. With her hands still on my boobs, she brought her face close to mine, with her lips open. My lips eagerly joined her inviting lips."
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:11 PM