Adultery When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up... (COMPLETE)
"As she wiped me dry, I looked at the mirror and very much delighted to see my silky smooth pussy. I hugged mom to thank her and as our breasts touched, my pleasure was renewed. I kissed her first on the cheeks and then on the lips. Her lips were so soft & wet and she, possibly unconsciously, parted her lips. With such provocation, I inserted my tongue in her warm mouth. Our tongues briefly played with each other, before she broke the kiss. Now I kissed her neck and slid my face down along her cleavage. As my face nudged her gorgeous boobs, her large erect nipples were close to my lips, which looked very juicy. My lips were automatically drawn to them and I started sucking them. Mom immediately tried to push me away, but as my lips were firmly gripping the nipple she couldn't do much. As she feebly started saying to leave her, I sucked & licked harder. The sound of resistance in her voice trailed off and she started moaning. By now I went crazy and was sucking her one nipple like mad and softly pressing the other boob. Simultaneously mom's excitement also peaked and she fondled my boobs with one hand and squeezed my bum with her hand." 

"After this continued for some time, I slowed down my pace and mom disengaged me slowly. She said, she was so long behaving like an insane person. She never saw a fully naked woman before nor did any other woman saw her naked, except at the time of my birth. She never knew this thing could get so much out of hand and even though it was very pleasant, she is very much ashamed." ("Etokshon pagoler moto korchhilam. Ami jibone kono meyeke nangto dekhini ar tomar jonmer somoy chhara kokhono kono meye amake nangto dekheni. Ami bhabteo parini eta erokom hater baire chele jabe. Jodio amar khub darun legechhe, kintu lojjay amar matha nichu hoye jachchhe.")

"I decided not to argue with her and said let me get started with shaving her. She protested very strongly and took the razor to shave herself. I snatched the razor from her and tried to take control by firmly asking her to raise her hands. She looked exasperated, but raised her arms exposing light stubble in her underarms. The stubble was so light no foam was necessary. But I fondled her soft pits with foam and started shaving. I touched her boobs as much as I could as I ran the razor. The skin became silky with one swipe of the razor and I wiped the place clean. Now I sat down on the toilet seat and asked her to place one foot on my thigh. She hesitantly raised her leg and placed the foot on my thigh. I pulled her foot closer and her pussy was close to me. I made the skin wet and put foam on it. Taking my hand through the gap between the thighs, I covered her with foam right up to her asshole. I realised it wasn't necessary, as her crack was hairless and there was very little hair towards the bottom end of the pussy. Stretching her skin with my thumb on top of the pussy, I shaved her clean till I reached the top of her slit."

"I hesitated at this point. I had to be careful to avoid any cut. At the same time, I was dying to touch her inside the slit. After finishing the sides, I dared my finger to pull aside one labium. The wetness inside was exciting and I could feel her clit. Holding my breath to control my passion, I ran the razor carefully. I repeated the process with the second labium and by now the pussy was totally smooth. I cleaned up whatever little hair was left at the bottom end of the pussy. By now mom's labia were swollen and glistening with moisture. As she was visibly shaking, I picked up the baby oil bottle. Mom removed her foot from my thigh and stood like a statue, with her face totally flushed. I started rubbing baby oil on her pussy. She didn't let me continue for long and took the baby oil from my hand. She rubbed my armpits, legs and finally the pussy. Now I knew she was as aroused as me and I asked her if I could kiss her armpit, which looked so lovely." ("Tomar bogol ki sundor ma! Okhane ekta chumu khabo?")

"She looked pretty dazed and didn't say anything. As I kissed her silky soft underarm, a wonderful aroma of her perfume mixed with a hint of the smell of her perspiration enamoured me. I got more & more excited and making her lie down on the floor started licking all over her body. This ignited fire in her and holding my face in her hands, she kissed me passionately. At this stage, both of us turned completely wild as we savoured each other's body. I placed my mouth between her thighs and started licking her pussy. Parting her lips I inserted my tongue and found her swollen & throbbing clit. As I chewed the soft piece of meat, she moaned heavily and soon had a long lasting orgasm. She lied on the floor for a while and as she got up, she lovingly pulled me close. She kissed me for a long time and then started sucking my boobs."

"She continued licking & sucking every corner of my body including armpits, bellybutton and thigh joints. Finally she turned me over and made me crawl. Parting my butt cheeks, she licked my crack. I was totally ecstatic and was almost climaxing. Finally she started licking my pussy and while playing her tongue on my clit, she inserted her finger deep inside my moist tunnel. I could feel her finger hitting a spot deep inside and I was in total frenzy. Within seconds I had an earth shattering orgasm. After I recovered, both of us stood under the shower and enjoyed cold water running down our warm bodies. As mom soaped me, I was feeling aroused again and inserted my finger in her pussy. Mom also parted my labia and inserted her finger in. Her other hand probed my asshole and pushed her finger in the tight hole. I expanded my asshole and her finger went deeper inside. By now I was also poking my finger in her crack and as she relaxed her passage, I inserted my finger in her soft hole. It's one of the most erotic sensation, I ever had. Both of us finally brought each other to climax, this time in a mellowed way."

"After we came out of the bathroom, mom said last Sunday we had tasted the pleasure to a degree. But today we explored to the maximum and both of us fully know what it is. But as mother & daughter we can't continue this any more. If we do it again we shall get addicted to this. So, there could be no more shaving each other and no bathing together. As mom declared her decision, I knew from the firmness in her voice it was final. After that day mom & I never did anything, nor did I have any relationship with any other woman. But attraction for a silky smooth pussy is still there. Of course, to keep my hubby happy I at times grow my pubic hair and have realised that the natural look a hairy pussy has it's own charm too. " 

As Shelly's story was over, I kissed her cheeks to say thanks for the very exciting story. Nikki also kissed her, but directly on her lips and they both passionately kissed each other. Nikki broke the kiss after a while and I could see she was visibly embarrassed. **************** PART II

Next was my turn and I started telling them about my secret. 

"Shelly knows I had lost virginity when I was twenty one. All she knows, it was an accident with an older relative. But there is a very exciting story behind it."

"We lived in a big two storied old fashioned house. In my child hood many people were there in the house. But later, my sister & I and our parents were the only residents. The house had many rooms and not all of them were used. The ground floor had a large kitchen & a dining hall, and a drawing room. Except those none of the rooms in the ground floor were used. On the first floor, there were six rooms, three each on two sides of a wide corridor. We used three rooms as bedrooms and one room was my study room. There was a spare bedroom and in one room my mother did her puja. At one end of the corridor there was a spacious balcony."

"The main building had no bathroom. There was only one toilet at the far end of the corridor on the first floor. The main bathing area was a part of the back yard. There were a few toilets and a separate bathing area partitioned by a wall with one door. The bathing area had no roof, except one part, where there was a large cement water tank. Otherwise, the bathing area was under open sky and had clean marble flooring with a couple of raised platforms and a water tap."

"When I was 21 and studying in college, we had a lady guest. She was my grandma's youngest sister and I called her Dina (a distorted form of grandma in Bengali). She was only five years older than my mom, who at that time was forty three. She & mom were very close in their childhood and later also they regularly kept in touch with each other. She lost her husband at a young age and had no children. She used to teach in a college in a far away city. As she had a long vacation, mom invited her to spend the vacation with us." 

"I had seen Dina about ten years ago and didn't remember how she looked. The day she arrived, I was amazed at her looks. She was quite tall, about 5'8" and had beautiful salt & pepper hair extending to her hips. Her features were very sharp and the large eyes were really bright. She had an ever smiling face and an unarming personality. Her teeth were very nice and that made her smile very charming. She had a cinnamon complexion and her skin was very smooth. Her figure was quite slim with curves at right places. The moment I saw her, I felt an attraction for her, which I never felt for an older woman."

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:11 PM