Poll: Do your partner gives you blowjob and eat your cum?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.96%
31 65.96%
No
34.04%
16 34.04%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever cummed on partners face?
I am crazy about cumming in my wife's mouth.
I had shared this idea with her even before our marriage. When she sucked my cock for the first time I got crazier and went ahead with fucking in her mouth. I ejaculated in her mouth but she did not like the taste.
Since then though she's open to suck it whenever I ask she is not much enthusiastic about swallowing my cum. One of my favourite timing to get oral is when she get ready for some functions etc. When she's fully dressed for the occasion I ask her to suck me. She have complaints that I ruin her make up but I always convince her. In my understanding you can convince your partner to do anything you like in sex. But it takes time and skill. In the regular sex sessions too she has no hesitation to give me oral.
About cum swallowing. She had swallowed me a couple of times since then. I came deep into her throat and she swallowed it right away. I often tease her that her skin can get brigher if she regularly takes my milk(she already has very fair skin). I understand that she does not like the taste so I never force her. and I never show disappointment because of her refusal. It's all for the fun. fun for both.
By the way I encourage her to become more active in bed by getting oral from me. I make her sit on my face and feed me. I too don't really like the taste sometimes but I know she's enjoying so I'm fully open to it.
Sometimes I ejaculate on her breasts also. I mostly do it after getting oral in day time. I mean when we are not having penetrative sex.
[+] 2 users Like The_monk's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever cummed on partners face? - by The_monk - 07-08-2019, 05:27 PM