Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.59%
51 43.59%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.97%
14 11.97%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.69%
9 7.69%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.55%
10 8.55%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.21%
33 28.21%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
There was silence for a while, when out of nowhere he asked "How was your Goa trip, honey?"

"Wh......wha.....what?" She managed to say horrified.

"I was asking did you enjoy your special trip with the boys?" 

She was shocked hearing it. She had not even left a hint for him to trace out about her adventures. She understood it was useless to cover up things now. She got a clear picture that he knows, where they have been. Only thing she needs to confirm is that, how much does he know? How did he know? Had Ravi called up to him?

All these thoughts crossed her mind and she was unable to speak or atleast look into her husband's eyes. She began sobbing and tears flowed through her eyes. She felt guilty for being unfaithful towards him. She wanted to stop all her activities once she reached home and be a faithful wife. She never expected to cheat on him and now she does and he knows it. She felt like dying at the instant. 

"I'm sorry, I never wanted to lie to you" she managed to say in between crying.

"It is okay honey. I know everything and I understand. I am not bothered that you had s.. " he stopped and continued "you had been intimate with our son and others"

'Others, oh my god. He knows everything' she thought and felt very cheap about herself.

"Please don't leave me Kiran. Please don't divorce me. I can't live without you. I promise to never do it again." She pleaded more tears flowing from her eyes.

"Don't worry dear, I am not going to leave you or divorce you. Now please stop crying. I too can't live without you" he took her into his arms and said.

"I hadn't done it wantedly, the situations just pushed me towards it" she said even though she knows she's lying.

There was a long silence, only her sobbing could be heard in the room. After a while, they cuddled and she embraced feeling guilty for her actions.

"First, have some water and let's talk" he said moving away from her.

She got up, went to washroom and drank some water to clear her throat. Then she slept again on bed looking at the ceiling and all her actions crossed her mind. Feeling guilty about cheating her husband, she started to cry again.

"Please stop crying Sailu, I'm not hurt by your actions. Instead I'm feeling happy that atlast you've been successful in exploring yourself. I fell in love with this part of you a lot"

"Please don't try to hide your anger, Kiran. That only is helping me to feel more guilty. I'm already blaming myself for what I've done. Your kindness will only make me blame myself more. Instead I shall feel glad if you punish me, atleast that way I'll get purified" she said wiping her tears.

"Stop it dear. I truthfully am happy that you've been able to explore your sexual side. If at all I have to punish you, my punishment for you would be...."

"Tell me Kiran, I'll do whatever you say. No matter how severe it would be, I'm ready to bear it"

"So, it's clear then. You have agreed to do whatever I say. So, I have 3 things for you to do which will make us cross these disturbances and make our lives happy."

"Yes Kiran, tell me. I shall do whatever it takes for our married lives to be happy"

"Now stop crying and listen to me carefully.  I'll speak to you only if you stop all this sobbing. I won't start to talk until then. Tell me when you're finished" Kiran said and sat quite on the bed.

"Okay" she said and sat taking support on headboard of the bed.

"My first condition is - you have to tell me everything in detail from the beginning and how many have you been with. I don't want you to miss out any details" 

" What? No. I'm not going to do that. I will never be able to tell you that. I just want to get away from all these things and you want to me to explain everything from the start."

"Sailu, please listen to me. First of all, I was very much angry when my subordinate Ramesh called me up and said that he saw you at Goa in the early morning on the highway with few guys. I hope that was the first day of your arrival at Goa. As it was just two hours for me from my place, I took a flight and then reached Goa the same day. I checked into the hotel right opposite to yours. All the time I was following you and watching all your activities. I just missed out a few details and you have to fill me up with them"

As Kiran went on to say, Sailaja now knows how he got to know about her and felt shameful of herself to be caught red handed to her husband. All the time she was thinking, her husband would never know, but he was always with them. She doesn't know what to say and kept quiet, when Kiran said

"Honey, I'm not upset for what you did. I was very much excited watching you at the beach with the boys and when you gave a show for the other guys on the beach, I was like in heaven watching you. I am not a cuckold or something, but I somehow felt it erotic to watch my wife playing with all the people out there. I just want to know how long you've been doing this."

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSUR6HYG_1R1zKoXopbj...Nbww6VicQ4]

"Does Ramesh knows anything about this?" She enquired not wanting her husband's junior to thibj that the wife of his boss is a slut.

"No, he was there on a business trip and was leaving Goa when he saw you on the highway and called me. I was surprised when he called, but later made up that I know you were there and I would be joining you soon. I don't want him to know that my wife...." He was about to say but felt it is better to stop.

She understood what her husband was about to say and felt bad again. He noticed that and took her into his arms and hugged her tightly. While hugging, she could feel his hard cock pressing into her. 

"We better forget everything and lead a normal life from now on. I promise I'll never do anything like that again Kiran. I shall be very loyal to you" She said 

He then took her and put it on his crotch. There was a huge tent formed in his pajamas and she was shocked seeing it. It almost felt like a hot rod and she had never seen her husband that excited in the recent times.

"It's not about stopping or being faithful dear. It is about how exciting it is for me to watch you and hear the details from you"

"Are you serious Kiran?" She was surprised.

"Yes Sailu, I'm finding it hot that you have done things we could only imagine you would do. It made me horny to watch you and that's the reason I want to hear every detail from you."

"Oh my God. I can't believe this Kiran. I never thought you would talk like this and look at this hard on. It is so big." She said as her hand ran all over the length of his cock and gave it squeezes in between.

"Ahh.hhhhh. fucckkkk" he moaned in pleasure.

"Let me take care of this thing first" she said and moved her face towards his cock to suck it, when he stopped her.

"First the details" he said.

"Okay" she said and started to explain everything to him from the beginning how she was seduced (or she seduced her son) and Rahul getting involved, the pizza delivery guy experience, the Goa trip, showing off, her first lesbian experience and the ganbang finale.

While explaining all this, she was stroking him and he came in her hands and was hard again. She felt it excited her husband knowing her wife getting fucked by others and even their son.

She too felt horny while reviving all her sexpacades and got onto him to straddle on his cock. They got naked in no time and Kiran was fondling her boobs hardly while she was thumping on his cock.

"Talk dirty to me" he managed to say in between the thumps 

Whenever they had sex, Kiran was the one to be vocal always. She never used to be sex and keep quiet all the time while having sex. He persuaded her so many times to make her speak which she never did. But now add the things have changed, she felt it is okay.

"Fuck me, my dear husband. Fuck your wife naked and cum in her pussy" she screamed only loud enough to be heard in the room.

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

"Yeah, I'll fuck you hard my SLUT" he said.

The word 'slut' sent shivers through her body and she felt more horny. She began to jump on his cock vigorously. He too felt the sensation and gripping of her pussy muscles around his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah, my slutty wife. Jump on my cock. Let it ram through your pussy. Take it all inside you bitch" he said and gripping her ass cheeks tightly.

"Yeahhhhh, I'm your slut. I am your bitch. Fuck fuckkkkk me" she moaned in between thrusts.

"Come on my slut. Ride my cock and cum on it. You want a hard cock and it is for you darling. Fuck me like a bitch, you slut." Kiran's voice was loud this time and she feared her son might wake up. The look on her face was very evident to him that she's worried about her son waking up in between to catch them having loud sex.

"Don't worry you bitch, he won't wake up. He is too tired from fucking his Mom the whole week. Even if he does wake up, I'll make you ride his hard cock now. We will both fuck all your holes" he said.

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

Hearing him say that, she felt horrified. She never expected her husband to talk in such a way. It's clear that he is getting a kick out of saying her all the kinky things. But she didn't expect him to say so casually of fucking her son. The talk is exciting him too but she was the first to come and drench his cock with all her juices. He had cum only a few minutes earlier and he is not going to cum any soon. Her pussy was already aching.

She got down from him and took his cock into her mouth and started to suck it like a cock hungry slut. She had never done anything like that. Atleast not with her husband. She first licked the tip of it which was leaking precum and then ran her tongue all over his shaft and licked out clean from her juices. Then she took it into her mouth and gulped it completely until the tip touched her throat. She moved her head up and down on his shaft and soon he came filling her mouth with cum and she swallowed it all.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSjt7jyhTGMereN_T2kF...dZLkCbxEOz]

He felt relaxed and went to use the washroom as she moved into a comfortable position on bed naked. His words rewinded in her mind about her son. What was his intention when he said that he would let their son fuck her?

As she was lost in thoughts, Kiran came onto bed and slept cuddling her. She too dozed off to sleep naked.

Next morning, she could feel Kiran getting out of bed. She was feeling very tired and he asked her to rest for a while. 

"You have a good sleep honey. You'll have your morning coffee by the time you wake up" Kiran said and left.

It was almost an hour later she opened her eyes. Kiran was in the living room watching her. It was then she realised that she was naked and the bedroom door was open. The blanket she had on her was completely covering her naked body and her clothes were spread on the floor. 

[Image: 92663.jpg]

Kiran is ready to move for office and biting his sandwich. He waved his hand towards her and said

"Ravi, give your Mom her morning coffee. I'm already late to Office and have to leave"

She felt shocked hearing that. He knows she was naked and yet he wants their son to give her morning coffee on the bed.

"Okay Dad" Ravi said coming out of his bedroom into the kitchen. 

As she looked around the room, she found a paper on the nightstand beside the bed. She reached for it and opening it realised that it was Kiran's writing. She started to read it

"Dear Sailu, I am writing this to tell you a few things I am not able to speak to you in person. I want to clarify you first that I'm not at all hurt or angered by what you did. Instead I'm enjoying it more than you and me myself am not clear why it is. There is no way we could forget everything at this stage and lead a normal life. So, let's accept it"

"I never even had a thought that in will talk to you this. But as I said earlier I have three conditions to live happily from now on. The first thing is already done now that you have genuinely have me all the details of your adventures."

"The second is going to be hard for you to digest. I want you to continue your relationship with our son. I won't bother if it is going to be behind my back or with me knowing. The thought of our son having sex with you is giving me a lot of kick and I know you too can it stop it for long. So, better we accept it and continue the way it is"

"My third condition will also may seem wierd for you. I want you to contour you adventures. Yes, it's true. I have no problem with you having sex with others. It maybe Rahul or some other guy. I would love you too have relation outside marriage but you need to explain me all your adventures in detail or even show them to me. You may be feeling that I'm talking like a cuckold. But it is true that I'm getting lot of excitement knowing my wife is having sex with other men. If that is what a cuckold is then I'm a cuckold. I have no problem in accepting it"

"I don't know how long I want you to continue all this but for now this is what I think would make he our married life more exciting and lively. If you don't want to do any of these things I'm okay with your decision. But give it a thought because in have come to this conclusion after a lot of thinking."

She read the letter twice again to make sure what she read was for real. 'How can he even do that? How can he think that I'm going to accept for his conditions? I can't do this and I have free to prove that we can lead a normal life again. I'm going to stop this once for all.' site thought to herself.

She kept the paper aside and could hear Ravi preparing coffee for her in the kitchen. She could hear his footsteps approaching her bedroom. She didn't have enough time to reach for her clothes. So she remained on bed naked covering herself with the blanket waiting for her son with the morning coffee.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRO6X1We05Y_70GmX5ag...O38UeXPBMF]

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play) - by Mf123 - 04-08-2019, 02:04 PM