My Story by vinman
Sadaf and Tina managed to miss her only by a few minutes. Vicky saw his bedroom. The bedsheet was full of stains of love juices and cum. There was no way in the world that he could have let his mother see the sheet. It would kill him.

He picked up the sheet from the bed and spread the Vaseline wherever he saw the stain. He would then lie that he spread the Vaseline as he lost the grip. He then put it in the washing machine and washed it. The bedsheet was then duly hung on wire on the terrace to find some sun shine. The stained parts were deliberately rubbed again with hands so as to remove them fully.

He then had lunch with Tina and Sadaf. But all the time he was thinking about Mrs Kapoor. He had to go in for the kill. In the evening his parents came, he told them about Vaseline spilling incident. He got the usual round of words. Nothing major but only guidance. His parents were happy that he managed to wash the bed sheet. It was the first time he had done that. His mother was also surprised but not suspicious. Necessity is the mother of invention he thought.

He went out with his friends in the evening and forgot about everything in a fiercely fought football game. He was on the winning side. Everything that day was going as per script.

After his dinner, he went for his usual terrace round. He found Sadaf waiting for him. He realized that the fortunate day had made him forget about the hottie Sadaf. It was Mrs Kapoor for him now but ignoring his gorgeous beauty would be an insult to God. They spoke the usual things. One more round of thanks from her regarding Dahiya issue, prompted him to say “yaar dahiya ka thanks bahut ho gaya (you have thanked me enough regarding Dahiya) – I feel odd – that chapter is closed – forget it”

She smiled and say ok.

But he joined in with a quick repartee “Kya hai sirf shabdon ka hee thanks hai” (is it thanks only with words) and started laughing. She joined in the laughter.

As it was nearing the time to go back it was time for good night kiss. This time it was she who initiated it. As she came close to kiss him on his cheek, he moved his face so that he got a small peck bang on his lips. This startled her but she did not object and was there to receive the peck on her cheek. Another milestone reached.

After a couple of days, Vicky had gone to Sheetal’s house, more in anticipation of finding her mother than her. God was kind to her. Sheetal was not there but her mother was definitely there in a well fitted body hugging salwar kameez. The suit was tightly stitched to enhance the curves. His x-ray vision eyes could still see the boobs. The image of boobs at Sheetal’s party was still very vivid. The body hugging salwar kameez was of deep cut and showed about 3 inches of beautiful cleavage for all who cared to see. The tight salwar was wrapped on the legs and accentuated the thighs and curves. The ass globes were also prominent in the appearance. All in all – made to fuck.

She welcomed him in but avoided eye contact. She told him that Sheetal had gone somewhere and would be back only after 2hrs. She would have liked to him to go away there and then but he asked permission to use toilet. He went in and came out. As obligation she had to invite him to sit and asked if he wanted something to drink / eat. As he wanted to prolong the conversation, he said “kuch thanda chalega” (something cold).

She brought in a glass of cold soft drink and a few cookies for good measure. She sat down and started the usual nothings.

He was sipping the drink pretty slowly to extend his stay. He looked very confident and calm though inside he was waiting for her to start something.

He said “Aunty aap jab se hotel mein gayin hain aapme bahut change aaya hai – abto aap ke darshan bhi nahin hote” (since you have joined the hotel, you have changed a lot – we hardly get to see you)

“Kya change” (what change)

“Cannot pin point – but there is some change definitely”

To this she started smiling.

After this she got silent. Gave him an intense look and said “usdin makeup ki kya baat thee”(what did you say about make-up)

This was what he was dying to hear. He could not let go of this chance. He kept quiet and very carefully thought of the words to use.

“I also mentioned blouse” he looked at her sternly and said.

She was like a rabbit caught in lights “Oh” she said and looked down.

“I saw you and Gupta uncle” he spilled the beans.

“Kya karma chahate ho” (what you want to do)

“I don’t know – but uncle will not like it”

“Kaun maanega” (who’ll believe)

“Sheetal and Niti for starters and Mrs Gupta”

The moment he mentioned Mrs Gupta, the game changed. Now there was serious threat of a bad name and Gupta being in danger may act funny.

“Chup rahe sakte ho” (Can you remain silent)

“You can buy it”

“Money?”

“No”

“Then”

“Payment has to be in kind – you look very hot since you have joined hotel” even he was surprised at the bargaining he was doing.

“OK – can you come on Friday at 2pm – there would be nobody then – we can think of something” she offered.

He nodded and left. God was very kind on him – he thought and smiled.

At the terrace things were progressing between him and Sadaf, albeit a bit slowly. On Thursday terrace walk, when it came to bidding good-night. He gave a small peck right on her lips. Even the previous two nights he was turning his face right on the button and getting it on lips. She did not say anything and kept quiet for a few seconds and suddenly got on her toes and gave a small peck on his lips and left the terrace quickly smiling. Another milestone reached.

It was Friday morning. He was a bit restless since morning. He was smelling something fishy about the whole thing. He never expected Mrs Kapoor to give in so easily. There was something but what he did not know.

She asked her to come at 2pm but due to curiosity, he left home and went to the park near her house at about 1230pm itself. Though it was blistering hot in late April, he managed to find some shade under a group of Peepal trees. It was very comfortable there and he could keep an eye on her house as well.

At about 1.15pm he turned his head and saw a car being parked about 200yds from Sheetal’s house. Out came Gupta and started his walk towards her house. Although the road was straight, he deliberately took the long route to not to arouse suspicion. Mark of a thief. So this was the game. He understood. She had called Gupta to threaten Vicky into submission. She thought a few slaps / punches would be enough for the kid. Little did she know about his strength both in field and bed.

Exactly at 2pm he rung the door bell and Mrs Kapoor opened the door and invited him in.

She was wearing a light blue coloured semi transparent saree and a deep cut, sleeveless white blouse. The silky hair were tied in a pony tail.

As he went in the drawing room, he saw Gupta and let out a smirk.

“Kuchh loge” (would you take something) she asked

“Aap jaante ho mujhe kya chaahiye (you know what I want)”

Suddenly Gupta erupted and warned him of dire consequences if he did not keep his mouth shut. He was shouting at Vicky. He kept silent for sometime.

“Gupta (uncle had gone missing – no respect) teri biwi ko bataa doon (should I tell your wife)”

Even Gupta was taken aback by his direct approach but managed to threaten him. “Tu mujhe nahin jaanta – haath pair tudwa doonga – tere baap ki bhi haalat kharab karwa doonga” (you don’t know me – I will get your limbs broken – will get your father beaten up)

Gupta did not know what blunder he had committed by bringing his father in equation. In a flash he got up and gave a tight slap and hurled a volley of punches right on his face.

“Harami tu toh kisi aur se pitwaayega – main teri gaand abhi todhta hoon” (you bastard will get me beaten up by someone – I will kick your ass right now) “Maderchod daddy ka naam leta hai” (motherfucker you took my dad’s name) saying this he again slapped him. Such was his force that Gupta fell down and was on all fours to balance himself. True to his word, Vicky gave a ferocious kick on his ass which made him go flat on the floor. Vicky was hissing with anger and had not finished as yet. He stepped on his face with his right foot and shouted “Behenchod – dubaara mere saamne aaya ya meri family ko kucch karne ka socha toh saale teri biwi ke saamne tujhe nanga karke maaroonga. Teri biwi tujhe na support kare toh teri aukat kya hai” (Sisterfucker – If you cross my path again or even think of doing harm to my family, I will make you naked and hit you in front of your wife. Without your wife’s support you are nothing). Saying this he hurled a lot of abuses. He had not disgraced Dahiya then for Sadaf but for Mrs Kapoor he had hit Gupta less but disgraced him more. Both the prizes were worth fighting for.

“Harami Bol” (bastard – say something)

“Mujhe maaf kar do” (I am sorry) said Gupta

“Sun – kapoor family mein se kisi ke pass mat dikhiyo” (listen – don’t come close to anyone from kapoor family)

Such was his ferocity and anger in language that Gupta dare not turn back and left like a dog with tail between its legs.

He went ahead and closed the door and bolted it from inside. Mrs Kapoor was standing close to a high table and looking into the mirror on the wall. The hands were resting on the table and the head position indicated that she had thrown in the towel. It was like she was some prize he had won or worse his slave.

Hitting Gupta was much easy, the moment he had mentioned his father, things went in auto pilot mode. Now proceeding from here was much difficult. He went and stood close to her left side and said nothing. For a few minutes both didn’t flex a muscle. She waited for him and he for her.

Then to break the ice, he went to refrigerator, pulled out a bottle of water, brought two glasses and poured water. Very silently, he then placed the glass before her and asked her to drink. He waited for a few seconds and then said “It would be impolite to drink before a lady does.”

She turned to look at him and gave a weak smile but picked up the glass. That was one positive development he thought. They stood for few more minutes side by side.

The lady was the one to break the silence.

“Ab kya” (now what)

He didn’t know what to say, he managed to say “you know”

Another round of 5-7 minutes of deafening silence.

Then he managed to say “Aapki marzi ke khilaaf kuchh nahin hoga” (nothing against your wish). While saying this he brought his right arm around her right shoulder. Due to the deep, sleeveless blouse he was able to touch her skin for the first time. Just like silk he thought. She didn’t flex a muscle. He didn’t know how to interpret this.

He again cleared his throat and said “Ab Gupta nahin aayega” (Now Gupta won’t come)

She nodded her head in the affirmative. Good progress. With this he tightened the grip across the shoulder. She didn’t move.

Now he moved in behind her. With both the hands resting on her shoulders. He towered over her by a few inches. She looked in the mirror and did not say anything.

He said “I don’t blame Gupta – you are too hot”

She didn’t reply but looked at the mirror. Both pair of eyes met and he decided to venture further. He reasoned that since Sheetal enjoyed the nape kissing and light boob massage to get into the mood, there was chance that her mother may enjoy the same. With this great Einstein Logic he proceeded. He moved the pony to one side and planted his lips on the soft nape of her neck. She arched her shoulders but did not make much effort to move out. Not the one to waste time, he landed a few more wet ones on the nape and meanwhile the right hand started its journey towards the coveted boob. The pallu of the saree was on the left shoulder which meant the blouse covered right boob had one less layer of covering. The tentative right hand commenced its journey and was a bit jittery when it reached its destination. The lips were still locked to the nape, but not wetting it or kissing it, she was breathing heavily with heavy bosom having a protruded up-down movement, it seemed the time had stopped for both.

The shivering hand softly touched the coveted boob and pressed it silently. The lips had started the kisses and the breathing had become less heavy. It was as if a movie had come to life after a pause. The boob was big (he knew), soft but firm. The nipples had also become firm. He did not move his hand and kept it there. He had guessed it right. She was weak with this combination of nape kissing and boob work. The hand now was now full on her right boob and massaging it gently. He had big hands but still then a decent part was out of its coverage area. A different type of coverage area problem than these days but this coverage area problem everyone would love to have.

After a few seconds she said “Nahin (no)” but made feeble attempts to wriggle free. Due to this her ass-set had come in contact with his crotch and she could feel the size covered by the twin layer of undergarment and trousers. The feeble attempts to wriggle out of his grip resulted in a beautiful rub between her ass globes and his hard tool. She was going weak in her knees.

He decided to press in the advantage. Both the hands had covered the twin peaks of glory with his lips wetting either side of neck and paid some attention to ear lobes as well. This was close to heaven if not anything else. The light mauling of boobs made her go further weak in knees and press her ass more into him. He was massaging the boobs with his palms but making circles around the blouse & bra covered nipples. This boy knows a lot she thought. She was his – he thought.

Now with a safe knowledge of having her under control, he turned her towards him and now for the first time since Gupta left they made direct eye to eye contact. She was pressed between him and the table with ass now in direct contact with table. He took her face in his hands and lifted it towards him and both set of quivering lips came in contact. At first she was not opening her mouth but after continued pressure she gave in. The tongues exchanged touches and saliva with Vicky moving very expertly between upper and lower lip and tongue. The hands still were enjoying the much bigger boobies and as the kiss progressed, she relaxed and was fully into the union. The hands were finding it difficult to decide on which set of globes to be given preference. They were oscillating between the well rounded heavy ass and beautiful bosom. In between he was kissing all over her face, her neck, the upper bosom and then back to lips. With the passionate foreplay in full swing and the saree pallu off from her shoulder he looked at 3-4 inches of divine cleavage. Like an expert he first started kissing the bosom region around the cleavage wetting them thoroughly and then the lick started. He placed his tongue at the first button of the hook at launched the journey to the north. Millimeter by millimeter he proceed, filling the cleavage with his rich saliva and savouring in the moment. He was making love to her like a super lover and the age difference was adding spice to the fun. He was doing to her which no other had been able to. Most of them at the hotel were focused only on the intercourse with little concern on the foreplay. Vicky was definitely better than them. The fuse was off in the lady’s mind and she pressed his head into her cleavage and he pressed his hands on her ass globes. Just when it seemed the clothes would be off in no time, the stupid clock pendulum decided to strike 4 times indicating 4pm time. This brought her back to some sense and she asked him to stop.

She said “Ab bas” (now stop) – “baaki baad mein” (rest later) It was music to his ears. She was now for his to take. She told him that its four and after some time she is expecting a few guests and even he should leave lest his parent may find it odd him not being at home. Nobody should have suspicion.

He understood and knew it can be a long drawn affair. Like a child he request her for 5 more minutes, she wanted him to continue for five hours not minutes but time factor resulted in the 2 minute bargain. He went in for the favourite boobs and when he tried to open the hooks, she stopped his hand. He got the message and continued the mauling over the blouse only and the kissing all over her face, neck, exposed parts of bosom and shoulders. She was also enjoying it a lot but asked him to stop after good 3-4minutes.

He asked “promise”

She said “promise”

With this she told him that since she would be on a late afternoon duty for a fortnight from Monday onwards they could meet for a couple of hours or so at her place from 11hrs onwards. He gave a curious look asking about Niti and Sheetal. She told him that they are going out on vacation to their relatives in Darjeeling (West Bengal) for about a month. She swore him to secrecy which he was more than willing and ready. He also wanted to avoid trouble.

With this he came out with a permanent 3 inch smile on his face but not before a quick kiss, boob press and ass grab before the door closed. As the door closed, she thought of what she had promised, but then reasoned, she had pleasured others for her growth and business but now she can pleasure herself with the boy. This will also add to the spice in her life.

What a horny lady – like mother, like daughter – he thought.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 03-08-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 03-08-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 03-08-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 03-08-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 03-08-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 03-08-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 03-08-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: My Story by vinman - by padrossi - 08-08-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: My Story by vinman - by hhhotboy2000 - 08-08-2019, 03:03 AM
RE: My Story by vinman - by Dreamer0410 - 08-08-2019, 10:54 AM