Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
Ever since that incident,Susmita felt a deep sense of guilt within.She asked herself ..."How come the 1 hour which wa supposed to be the worst 1 hour of my life, turned out to be the most enjoyable hour of my life ?
She knew how much she enjoyed the gang bang so there was no point blaming her luck or for that matter the 3 men.And how come she blame 3 men ? Azim and Rahim was as innocent as her.Or is it reallly they are innocent ?The coincidences were too much to ignore,but Susmita thought its best to forget that incident and look ahed in life.
Obviously,she discontinued Akash's football classes.And she got a huge relief when Ajay returned next week and said they will all be shifting to Delhi next week as he got a permenent transfer.
It was a saturday.Next day,Susmita is leaving the town for ever.So, Akash's best friend Ravi's mom invited her to her place for a get together.As Susmita and Akash was leaving Ravi's house after the get together,Susmita got a shock of her life.She suddenly caught a glimpse of two men busy coloring a wall in Ravi's house.She could instantly identify both.It was Rahim and Anwar,though they had not seen her.
Just in front of Ravi's house main gate,Susmita asked Ravi's mom .."Nice...You getting the house colored..."
Ravi's mom smiled and replied.."Yeah...Ravi's dad was planning it for long..but we were not getting any person who was skill full enuf to color our huge bungalow..."
Susmita asked in a more casual tone.."Then who helped you get contact of these two man to color your house.."
"Azim...the football coach...he came to our rescue." replied Ravi's mom...
Susmita felt her heart stopped beating for a moment or two.Ravi's mom probably understood something amiss and asked her.."anything wrong ?"
Susmita:"No..good nyt..."
Ravi's mom :"Hmmmm..have a nice journey Susmita..Bye Akash.."

On her way back,Susmita frantically searched her cellphone contacts.She had the number of Mrs.Dixit owner of Super Mall where she was gangbanged.
"Hello" answered a lady on phone..
Susmita:"Mrs.Dixit.....Just wanted an information about Super mall.I am new to this place that's why.."
Mrs Dixit : "Oh..go ahead..ask me.."
Susmita:"Is there a show room of STYLZ lingerie in your mall?"
Mrs. Dixit :"STYLZ LINGERIE?? No ..NO..we do not have a shop like that..in fact we do not have any lingerie shop..why u asking this ?"
Susmita:" No actually 1 friend of mine suggested that there is a STYLZ lingerie shoppe in the 1st floor extreme right opened just a month back.."
Mrs.Dixit :"No way ,first floor extreme right corner we have a Archies galary..It was opened 2 days back."
Susmita:"Ohh really ?"
Mrs Dixit :"Yeah...the shop was plastered,its walls got colored and then we opened a Archies gallery last week.."

That's it.Susmita now understood whole plan.Azim planned it all.The phone call from STYLZ was a hoax.The discount was just a bait.Both Rahim and Anwar had access to that shop because they were involved in coloring and interior decoration.There was never a lingerie shoope and the whole thing was staged by Azim..........

Susmita shrugged and moved towards her apartment.

The story ends.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:42 PM