Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
As directed,Azim stood up and approached Susmita.He is looking perfectly fine without even a semblance of pain.He aggresively pulled out her saree.His looks surprised Susmita a great deal.There was a genuine pleasure in Azim's eyes the moment he unwrapped her saree.As he continued removing her petticoat and then her blouse, his evil eyes were enjoying Susmita's body like a hungry hyena.

"This is amazing......My god...."Anwar was quick in compliments...
Susmita was standing in a black bra and a skimpy black panty.Both bra and panty seemed little enough to cover her huge boobs and ass.
Anwar laughed and said " Rahim....do all bra and panty look so so skimpy...?"
Rahim could not help answering .."No..I feel these are expensive stylish inner wears.."
Anwar teased..."hmm....Susmita bhabhi...such a wonderful style statement...So. Mr.Azim why don't you start.."
Susmita was even more surprised.This man anwar seemed more interested in giving Azim the best sexual expirience.No man would allow another person to start off having sex like this.
Susmita closed her eyes in shame as Azim started kissing her all over.She again pleaded.."Please Don't do all this...please i beg...please........"
Anwar brought the knife very close to her eyes...."U want to be blind ? If not then just enjoy....remember u have to enjoy.."
Rahim added...." Bhabhi ji.. I know ppl have lost eyes due to this beast..It's better you do as he tells.."
Susmita stopped resisting at all as Azim ripped off the tiny bra freeing the wonderful pair of milky white boobs.Both Anwar and Rahim joined in squezzing her boobs and pinkish chocolatey nipples hard.Susmita felt an odd sensation entering her body.Azim started licking her nipples and the 3 men were surprised seeing Susmita biting her lips to keep herself in control.As Azim and Anwar continued sucking her boobs,Susmita was gradually losing control.Rahim meanwhile ripped off her panty and buried his head between her thigh.He started licking her pussy as Susmita realized her body is ready to enjoy this adventure to the maximum although her mind had rejected it long ago.She let out soft moans "Ahh....oh my god..!!!"
Soon her moans got louder.She never experienced such sexual pleasure as Ajay never ever licked her pussy.She was now beyond all caring as the pleasure has lifted the veil of guilt and shame from her.After sufficient lubrication the 3 men stopped.
Azim said gleefully.."M'aam I m sorry I Did all this..but you seemed to enjoy it madly.."
Susmita kept silent.....
Both Anwar and Rahim laughed.......
All 3 men hurriedly stripped off their dresses.Susmita shuderrred looking at their huge black cocks.She thought all 3 men had sizes which were almost double than Ajay's.In one word, ajay was no match with these 3 men in terms of cock length or psychique.Almost in a daze Susmita opened her mouth after long..."Please no...please don't do this..I think you guys did enough..."
Anwar was visbly irritated....."Don't bug me M'aam....you want to be blind ? yes or no.."
Susmita was fighting a losing battle..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:40 PM