Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
Azim somehow managed to open his mouth.."A.aa..haa....Rahim ...Rahim you got a dangerous friend.!!! .Susmita m'aam this man is ..he is dangerous..aaa..ha.."
Anwar let out a evil laughter as Rahim apologeticaly said "I said you all before hand...he is dangerous.."
Azim was panting now...He really seemed to be in great pain...He said slowly...
"Madam... It's not possible to fight against this devil...I have played soccer for 20 years..have never encountered a man so strong....M'aam you better run from here..."
Anwar seemed to be really enjoying all the plight around..He asked sarcastically "Yeah..Susmita ji..run ..run...Look the shutters are closed tight and the key is in my pocket...ha....ha..ha.." The laughter ringed in Susmita's ears.

She could barely think.She felt her head was spinning around.She asked in a very soft tone to Anwar.."Look Anwar..I work in a private bank..So..getting a loan will not be difficult..I will arrange for your whole money..Please let us go.."

Anwar fixed his gaze on Susmita's huge boobs.."Do you think M'aam any man can let you go like this.." He sounded composed and professional.
Susmita yelled..."Rascal...perverted rascal you are....I will make sure you get death penalty..."
Anwar said in a similar cold voice.."Ohh M'aam I will not get any punishment whatsoever I assure you that..... Let's not waste time now... Tell me you want us to undress you ?"
Susmita could not control her rage.She held out her hand to slap Anwar as hard as possible.Anwar caught hold her hand in a flash ,pulled her towards him in a bear hug and started smooching her.Susmita tried hard to resist, but the man in question seemed more powerfull than a bull.Susmita tried shoving him,but the smooch went on and on.....

When it ended,Susmita was in almost tears..
"Please! I beg you..." She wailed.
Rahim : "Look If you resist,u know u will only get hurt..So....."
Susmita : "Please .....Rahim saab..please tell him ..I am a married..lady...I am a mom...and I am *****....You guys are not...Please do not do this to me ...please...."
Azim ,now feeling a lot better said "M'aam this man is dangerous...he is mad..I know this is wrong and it is difficult for you..but we are all helpless..He can kill us in next 2 mins"
Rahim joined sympathically "M'aam we promise to keep everything a secret...But please do not risk your life...Make sure you don't get hurt even a little...It's all for me..all because of me..I am sorry..."
Anwar yelled..."Hey..idiot Rahim will you shut up ? "Then turning to Susmita ...
"Lets ..allow Mr.Azim undress you..He got hurt today...let him enjoy a bit now..."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:39 PM