Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
Here goes the next update .......................

Susmita reasoned.."How I come into all this..How can you even think all this..??"
Susmita was about to utter a slang as Anwar brought the knife close to her..
Rahim shouted .."M'aam I know ANWAR..HE IS LIKE THIS..AND HE IS DANGEROUS...he may kill all of us..It better do what he tells"

Susmita sounded surprised and frightened ..."Shut up Mr.Rahim...Just shut up..How can you even think I am going to do what this man says..."

Anwar laughed and said.."Yes you can..and you will..."

Susmita is now getting tensed.She pleaded to Azim
"Mr. Azim ..what are you waiting for ? Why don't you and Rahim together beat the hell out of this scoundrel...."
Anwar replied in a thunderous voice.."M'aam you think these two will fight against me..?"
Anwar could barely complete his words as Azim rushed forward and tried punching Anwar.But Anwar caught hold of Azim's fist and with a slight glance of wrist shoved Azim away.Azim lost his balance and fell down on the ground with a sharp cry. "Ouch....".It must have hurt.
Susmita got terrified looking how easily Anwar could bring Azim's 6 feet frame to ground.She thought is this a man or some monster as Azim lay writhing in pain.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:38 PM