Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
Here goes the next update.

Just as she came out of the room, she heard a commotion.Besides Rahim and Azim,there was a 3rd man inside the shop.The man was not as tall as the other two men, but looked extremely strong.He seemed very agitated as Susmita could hear him throwing expletives at the salesman.Surprised,Susmita approached the counter.

She now saw that the new man had a shiny knife in hand.
"Hey what's the fuss about .." She enquired..
The new man stopped for a while and looked back at her...
The man asked Rahim angrily ... "Who is she..??"
Rahim replied... "She is a customer...."
Susmita asked in a scary tone.."What' this Rahim saab ...who is this... and why this knife and all..??"

The man replied in a highly agitated voice..."M'aam ...let me tell you...This shop is a cheater's den..."
Rahim tried interrupting..."Bhabhi ji...she is mad.."
The man turned furious.. "Shut up..you know Rahim owes 1 lakh rupees to me..and he has still ot paid a single paisa.."

Azim was silent so far.He tried reason out .."Look bhai saheb... I do not know whether the allegiations are true or false..as neither me nor madam ..personally know Rahim..But you can't threaten him like this... "

The man... brought the knife close to Azim's throat and threatened..."Just shut up and ask him to pay up Rs 1 lakh..immediatly.."

Rahim pleaded..."Hey.. Anwar...don't create a scene here..I will pay within next month.."
Rahim sounded adamant..."1 lakh I want within 10 minutes.."
The two started again until Susmita finally spoke .."Look Rahim saab... enough is enough... I think I will come some other day.. to your shop...".She prepared to leave.

Susmita saw that the main shutter of the shop was closed...She pointed out that.
The man with the knife called Anwar started staring at Susmita..He asked in a soft voice.."Bhabhi ji.. you seem to be in a hurry to leave.."
Susmita was obviously irritated.."So, You expect me to solve your money problems..??"
The man came closer staring at her nice cleavage.."Yes Bhabhi ji..you will exactly do so.."
Susmita yelled.."What do you mean.. You expect me to pay 1 lakh ...?? Rahim is right..You seem insane.."
Anwar smiled and said "Hmmm....Rahim....what a sexy customer..you have..."
Susmita protested.."Mind your language.."
Anwar seemed composed..He said looking at Susmita's cellphone coldly.."Bhabhi ji.. your mobile...has a nice video camera.. is it not ?"
Rahim protested..."Anwar..shut up.. i will pay you next month...let Bhabhi ji leave.."
Anwar cursed Rahim in such foul languages both Azim and Susmita closed ears.
Anwar continued..."Susmita ...why don't we 3 fuck you and we record that in your mobile phone..and if I sell the CD,I will get my 1 lakh..."

There was stunned silence in the shop.Susmita yelled.."Rascal..."
Azim too protested.."Look Mr.Anwar...I will make sure you land in jail for the rest of your life.."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:37 PM