Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
The salesman switched on a light as Susmita entered the trial room.The room was small, but well lit .Susmita locked the room and inspected the lock with care from inside.She thought with only two men in the shop,she must be careful on these count.....
Having fully satisfied at the effectiveness of the lock, she quickly glanced at the mirror .She was indeed looking sexy.She smiled to herself thinking that the two men were actualy helpless,it is difficult not to ogle at that hot body.
Praising herself, she gradually started removing her saree.But, to her susprise as she looked around she could not trace any clothes hanger or such thing inside the room.She was little annoyed.Azim's words came back to her mind....."Don't worry M'aam,these guys are pro..."
She shouted in a slight irritated voice.."Excuse me.."
The salesman answered.."Yes ..bhabhi ji.."
Susmita continued.."You don't have a clothes hanger in the trial room..???"
The salesman sounded aplogetic.."Bhabi ji..actaully its broken I removed it today morning only...really sorry.."
Susmita asked in a confused tone.. "Dat's ok.. but where will I keep my saree and all now..?"
The salesman answered.."Bhabhiji.. you can use the top of the door.."
Susmita for the first time noticed that the trial room door was not upto the ceiling.

But next moment,she understood what's in store.If she kept all her dresses at the top of the door, both men will have a glimpse of the petticoat,bra and panty she is wearing currently.She remained silent as she could hear faint whispers outside the room.
Both horny men waited patiently as Susmita was undressing and keeping one clothes after another on the top of the door.Stripping off her saree,blouse and petticoat ,she stood for a while in bra and panty.She slowly removed both and started trying the new innerwears.As soon as she kept her bra and panty set on the top of the door,she could hear hushed voices outside.She gave a naughty smile to herself just as she heard Azim saying ... "Wow..M'aam I must say when it comes to inner wear...you do have choice..My wife never ever wear such stufff...."
Susmita felt a litle embarrassed as both her inner wear is on full view,but she also felt an odd excitement to continue the conversation..
She replied to Azim in a deep seductive voice..."So Mr.Azim Sheikh ..you are agreeing that your student's mom has taste ..Is it not ..?"
Both Azim and the salesman were elated hearing Susmita talking in that tone..
As Susmita put on that red skimpy panty,the salesman continued..."Hope you liked the inners I gave you ..Bhabhiji..??"
Susmita replied.."These are really nice..." as she realized the panty was hardly covering anything but her pussy.
Azim continued.."So can I expect my student's beautiful mom helping me to buy some hot lingerie for my wife..?"
Susmita sounded even more seductive.."Achcha.....??? And what will I get in return..."She giggled as she tried the half cup bra.
Azim replied.."Anything u say M'aam .."
The bra could cover only half her boobs.If worn under neath a tight westren formal,it will certainly raise the temperature during the conference.Susmita knew this piece of underwear could help her get promotion ahead of Shalini.
She said "Really thanks....these are too good.."
The salesman replied.."Seems like bhabhiji is ready to rock the conference.."
Azim replied to the salesman..."Rahim... You deserve a treat from Susmita Bhabhi..she will definitely get promoted if she wear these inners to office..."
Susmita felt sexy inside at such compliments.But something struck her.How could Azim knew the salesman's name..?This shop is not even 1 week old..
Susmita had finished trial.She carefully wore back her saree..this time wearing it in a more slutty way so as to expose the whole of her amazing milky belly and navel.
She thought why not tease both of them a little more ?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:34 PM