Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
Here goes PART 3

The man unfolded a couple of soft half cup bra.....and said "These are all imported stuff..I do hope you will like all these.."

Susmita held them in hand and appreciated the fabric..

Azim stood right next to Susmita and almost kind of ordered the salesman
" Show madam.. all latest collections...she must look the best during the conference...Am i wrong Susmita ji?"
Susmita blushed and replied... "Hmm..."
She felt a little embarrassed and hesitant to choose her underwear in front of two men who were continously ogling at her.She never imagined she would be the only female shopper in a LINGERIE shop.Such thing have never happened in her lifetime.
Nor she ever imagined she will end up meeting a pervert like Azim Sheikh here.

She felt a bit uneasy about another fact.This shop is probably the newest lingerie shop in town.None of her sahelis have even heard the name of the shop.So how come Azim knows about this shop.Is it just a co incidence...???

As Susmita was just looking through, the salesman suggested..
"Bhabhi ji keeping in mind the conference you have, you must try this half cup bra...this will go very well with a tight formal shirt"

Azim whistled probably imagining how sexy she will look in a tight office formal.
Susmita took 2-3 sets of bra in hand and glanced around...
Azim and the salesman both seemed to read her mind...
The salesman said in a sooting tone ..."Do not worry Bhabhi ji ..the trial room is there at the right... you can take your time and try.."
Susmita gave a relieved some what naughty smile....
She commented .."Frankly speaking ..the size of this shop gave me an impression you do not have a trial room "

All 3 burst into a small laughter.Azim added.."Do not worry M'aam ,these guys are pro..."

As Susmita was about to proceed towards the non descript trial room, the salesman interrupted her..
"Bhabhi ji.. Will you not..try our new panty set...this is almost a rage in other places.."
Susmita answered.."No ..i only needed these..".She was careful not to utter the word "BRA" in front of them.
The sales man sounded adamant."Ohh Bhabhi ji.. this panty set is really awesome..". Saying this ,he showed a skimpy red panty to Azim and asked him..
"Dont you think Bhabhi ji must get this set also.."
Azim said " Woow... really awesome..but I think it will not fit M'aam .."
Sales man protested "No sir,I think you havent seen hollywood movies much... do you think the bikinis the actresses wear are any better than this.."
Susmita grew red in embarrasment as the two men grew bolder with their words.
She said..in a seductive voice.." Achcha baba....I will try it ".Saying this she snatched the red panty and proceeded towards the trial room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:32 PM