Misc. Erotica HOT LADY BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........
Azim:" Hi M'aam..."
Susmita :" Namaste......."
Azim :"I know u a bit surprised.....actually wanted to gift my wife something....( Susmita was not aware he was divorcee..)"
Susmita tried forcing a smile...."Thats good" .she replied.

Azim gave a quick glance at Susmita.She was dressed in a floral print saree and matching sleeveless blouse( See above link for picture.).Azim realized there was something in her looks or attire that day which made her look extra sexy than other days.It was the way she dbangd her saree.She dbangd it in such a way so as to leave her entire belly and navel fully exposed.And she had such beautiful deep navel ,Azim could feel he was having an instant erection.

He managed some how and started speaking....

"So M'aam, shooping on a monday..... ??? No office today....? "
Susmita replied " Yeah..have a conference next thursday...", but before she could finish the burly salesman interrupted...
"Susmita ji also won a lucky coupon and the offer is available only on monday.."

Azim said with a chuckle "Ohh ..thats nice.....me feeling jeolous ..ha ..ha.."
Susmita gave a smile .......

Azim looking at the salesman said... "Show Susmita ji some nice stuff.....I have no problem waiting.."

The salesman took out some packets from the show case and asked Susmita..
"M'aam I think you need 36 D size ?"
The man was looking straight into her blouse covered boobs..
Feeling a little embarrassed, Susmita replied with a "hmm!!!"
The man unfolded a couple of soft half cup bra.....and said "These are all imported stuff..I do hope you will like all these.."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE BANGED BY SONS FOOTBALL COACH........ - by sarit11 - 06-01-2019, 06:31 PM