Adultery Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak-COMPLETED
Chapter-11

Shobha

It is a Saturday. Today Sir is very cheerful. When I came, I found him on the door. As I came in, he says, Shobha, today we shall cook biriyani? I say okay. So, Sir goes to the market and returns with chicken and ice cream. I make biriyani and today he eats well and says, it is very good. The children are also happy. So much of ice cream Sir has brought. All types. He tells me to eat also. First I say no and then say yes.

We finish lunch by 1. Sir is in his bed room. He calls me. Today he looks happy. He says, Shobha, listen carefully. You pack a big bag for the children. No, take two bags. Put their good dress and toys. They will go to their mother today. I look surprised. He says, Don't worry; I will drop you all where she stays. Now, get the bag, okay.

I am surprised. Why bags? They will stay with Madam? What about School? Will madam come back? Good news, I think, Madam is very beautiful, and Sir is also handsome. Fire and Ghee. Why stay separate? At least for the children.

I pack the bags and get the children ready. They are also happy. I tell them that they are going to their mother.

Then I tell Sir that everyone is ready. Sir is thoughtful and then he says, Shobha, listen. I will take all three of you where your Madam is staying. You take the children to her and tell that they will be with her. So, Shobha, you will have to help Madam with the school, Okay?

I nod my head. Then he says again, I have a letter for Madam, you give it to her. And when you go there may be other people but you call for Madam and don't talk too much with others, okay?

I nod my head again. But will Sir go somewhere?

So, at 4 pm we leave home in Sir's car and we go for about 5 km and he stops. It is near to my house only. He stops and shows me a flat and says, Your Madam stays there, take the children.

I get out of the car with the children and Sir comes around and embraces them and gives them a 2000 rupees to each of them and says, This for you. Buy anything you like. And be good. Then he gives me also one 2000 rupees note, but I say no. He says take it, you also enjoy. So, I take. Then he says, bye bye.

As I go, he calls me back and says, You don't come tomorrow.

I take the children to the flat and ring the bell. It is a nice big building. One Madam, very beautiful, opens the door. She sees the children and they jump to her and say, Anitya aunty! She looks at me. Confused. So, I say I have come to meet my Madam, their mother. She calls, Avani, look who's here. She comes and sees the children and starts crying and holds the first baby to her chest and then the second baby and then the first baby again. I don't know what to do. After a long time, she wipes her tears and asks me, Who are you? I tell my name and say I can go? They have school on Monday; Clothes and books are there in the bag; I can come if you have to send them to school. She says, no no, I will do everything. You have tea? I say No. So, what to do?

I give her the letter, it is a big envelope. Many papers in it. She is surprised and takes it.

I come out and see Sir is gone.

I go to my home.

Sumit: Saturday; 9.30 pm

Well the deed is done. I had a long talk with Keya, my lawyer, regarding the details. After all, legal papers must be beyond scrutiny. She confirmed that the papers that I have signed yesterday have been rechecked and everything is in order. Papers, property, bank cash, all. So that there is no confusion. Keya was a little unhappy with the terms and conditions. She wanted to come over and discuss. I dissuaded her. I would be alone today and it would not be right for Keya to be here. There could be complications later.

Incidentally, she is beautiful and has short brown hair, the way I like.

There was no way I could have persuade Avani to come back. I had myself closed all the doors. But, life must move on. There was absolutely no point in crying over spilt milk. No, there wasn't. It would be best that Avani should be freed from this meaningless bondage. I had given a deep thought about it for the last two months.

I have been very unfair to Avani but the provisions that I have made should keep her afloat for some time. After that? Hopefully, she would settle down with someone. My story with her is over and I have clarified that in my letter. That letter writing was a pain. My daughter was furious about the pages. But it needed to be done.

Though I was initially very angry with Anitya and Siddharth but now that has lessened. Both of them actually loved each other and I got caught in between. Meanwhile, Avani, whom I loved, too lost out. Love is a very dangerous commodity; it makes us do stupid things that we later regret.

I feel nice that I was able to send the children to Avani. She must look after them now. I am catering for their finances. I have done my bit. After all, she is the mother. She is out of touch and when she comes to know about the papers, she will be shocked. She actually doesn't deserve such complications but she will manage. What can I do? I think this is the best way. A poor effort towards redemption, eh?

I am feeling a bit sad about Shobha. I can't keep her anymore. I have asked her not to come tomorrow. Hope Avani employs her. She really looked after my babies well and she is so innocent. I am sure she knows nothing about us. I have given her 2000 rupees. I wanted to give her some more but that would have looked awkward.

The children are probably having a good time. Are they thinking about me? Maybe not. Avani will look after them and as such I am no model father to follow. Still, I love them. Good that they are not here and it would be better for them not to know everything. They will be hurt.

I think, it's time!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 06-01-2019, 12:14 PM