A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-17

"Filthy!" Was the first thought came out from her lips as she restarted walking towards Dattu's house. She paused again as she reached the first hut which seemed almost dead like there was no light and no movement anywhere. She felt her courage increasing a little bit as she walked past it and further. Once she crossed half the way, she felt fear creeping up inside her heart. She was absolutely out of her place venturing into a territory where she has no idea what was awaiting.

She passed another house without any noise and her eyes caught the dim light coming through a narrow window that helped her to avoid some hard stones on her path. The cold air was constantly caressing her vagina and its wetness while it tickled her cunt's itch creating more excitement as she walked forward. Tanvi was careful to check the cameras on her way and she counted two that were posted to watch outside the fence; their position seemed to be neutral and in the darkness it looked their focus was inside the compound area. Once again reassuring her verdicts, Tanvi walked forward and she paused once, her body shivered as she found the house that she was searching. Her maid's house was almost fifty meters away from where she stood and to reach there, there were two more small huts in line that were equally dead like others. Once again her cunt's determination won. She walked slowly with all her concentration checking if anything or anyone was around. Reassured of not being watched, she walked onward through the darker shades created by the tiny house walls. She heard some a crying child’s voice and it's mother trying to console. For a fleeting moment, she felt remorse of letting her kids sleep alone at her house and almost decided to stop and return back. However, the aphrodisiac had its hold on her body.

"It's here already! Just a peek!! Few minutes more and I will be back home and safe!!!" Her brain reassured her as she reached the sidewall of her maid’s house. It was mostly asbestos and clay. She walked closely and saw a narrow line of dirty water running from the house crossing her way. Though she felt odd and bad about her wrongdoing, she still went ahead.

"Why should I need a peek? Do I need to see my maid and her husband doing it?? Shiiittttt I am crazzzzy!!!" Even though she wanted to return back, her feet took her forward. Tanvi left a huge heave as she reached next to the asbestos wall of her Dattu’s house. It was dark, pitch dark everywhere around. Her eyes were now accustomed to the darkness and the area; she leaned back against a plastic water drum and exhaled deep. She knew she had to walk around to see if any window was available to take a peek. As she walked slowly with soft steps, she tried her best not make even a slight noise.  Only her heart thumping like a hammer was the only noise she heard. 

Then she found it!!!
And she heard the moans!!!

A small window with a cloth as curtain disclosed what was happening inside. Tanvi moved closer and her feet hit something noiselessly. To her shock, it was a cot with an old woman sleeping outside. Though it did disturb her sleep, she didn't wake up. Tanvi stood paralyzed with fear to an extent that even she was unable to hear her own heartbeats. However, the sift moans from inside shook her out from the euphoric state. The dim light from inside was the proof enough for her to prepare her peeking exercise. With sideways glance on the sleeping old lady, Tanvi pressed herself closer to the window. She was easily able to guess what was happening inside. The grunts and moans from Dattu and his wife were unmistakable. 

"Squeeze your ass tighterrrr!!!" Tanvi heard an angry grunt from Dattu. She moved her right hand through the narrow slit of the so called window and uncovered the cloth that worked as curtain. It took some time for her eyes to get used to the dimly lit room. The moans and grunts were becoming louder. Her fingers trembled as she pushed the cloth aside to see inside. Her eyes widened and her cunt howled out as she saw the activity happening inside the tiny room. 

Two naked bodies on floor heaving and panting! Dattu was half sitting on top of his wife's down turned naked body and had his cock buried deep between her ass cheeks. Sharda was down with her ass upturned and her legs squeezed tight between her husband's thighs. Dattu had her pinned and was cursing her as he pushed and pulled. Unfortunately, from where she stood, and due to dim light, Tanvi was unable to obtain a clear view of his shaft. However, to make it up for the minor discomfort, her free hand pulled her skirt up and her fingers dug deep inside her wet vagina to match the speed of Dattu's actions on his wife.

"Bloody fuckkk woman...Keep that ass tight as I told you to!" She saw him beating her head and her maid wincing and suppressing her cry with noiseless tears. However, Dattu was least bothered about his wife's muffled protests. He kept on pushing in and pulling out of her.

"Aaaarrreeey saaali...your body is useless compare to the angel that I fucked before! Look at you crying...she was pushing her ass back asking for more of my cock...you are a stupid whore who have no idea want fucking means! I think I should go and find her!!!" Dattu was loud. Tanvi creamed at once as she heard him referring to her as angel.

"Then GOOOO! Go to that slut! Go to that whore who opens her ass for another woman's husband!!" The retort from her maid was loud enough to reach outside.

"Could you STOOPPP...you both!!!" An old, but loud voice rose right next to Tanvi and she almost jumped frightened. It was the old woman sleeping inches away from her. "You have already had that poor woman twice tonight...Don't kill her with your madness!!!" Tanvi understood the old lady was referring to her maid.

"Sssshuutttupp old woman! I know what to do with my wife!! Keep quiet and sleep there, Otherwise tomorrow you will be sleeping on the road!!!" Dattu seemed angry but he was still thrusting hard into her. Tanvi's brain focused close to the most perverted scene in front of her eyes. Though she has watched few x-rated clips before, this was the first time she actually witnessed someone other than herself and her husband indulging in carnal pleasures. The images of Khurram's engorged cock flew past her eyes making her squirm hard as she stood stranded watching two naked bodies in action. She felt a slight disappointment as she was unable to see Dattu's cock...she wanted to see it do badly by now. 

"Arr'rrey cchhhuppp re!" The old woman spat as the noises of slaps and curses came out if the house relentlessly. Tanvi kept her breath intact and prayed not to have the woman wake up completely. With sideways glance in check, she focused on inside action. Dattu was continuing his pounding without considering the fact that, the woman underneath him was his own wife. He kept on beating her naked body from head to ass cheeks wherever his felt to. His wife on the other hand was bellowing and cursing but was trying her best to come up with his instructions. Tanvi's cunt was overflowing at each assault he landed over his wife by calling her the slut that he got his chance few nights before. She felt proud and her body heated up from the glee that a lowlife like Dattu was completely immersed in reminiscing her own body. She realized that Dattu was in fact mentally imagining his wife to be the slut who gave him a chance to fuck her bulbous ass and grope the softest tissues of her breasts in his rough hands. He was small...thin...with a slight paunch...but the vigor was something new to her eyes. Sanjoth was a more passionate lover...her brain was comparing and calculating. 

"How would he fuck me if he gets a chance??? Ooooouwwfff…ssshiiittt!!!" Her vagina's itch reached it's paramount state where she just couldn't stop frigging with fingers...Her hand dug deep and her palm clutched at her cunt entirely and grappled her insides almost matching the speed of Dattu's actions.

"Baaaass…kaaarooo!!!" His wife screamed as he went into an overdrive. 

"Baaandhh karoo badmaash!!!" The old lady shouted and Tanvi jumped with fright and she turned back to check if the old woman caught her or not. As she found the lady rolling towards her, she took yet another breath and turned back to the carnal action inside. To her excitement, she found Dattu pulling back...The moment she was waiting for! And again to her dismay, he hugged back into his wife's pussy hard making her yelp with pain. Tanvi could not take the pressure anymore. She wanted to pacify her body. Her hand left her pussy and moved up her front and unhooked the buttons from top...the moment those buttons got free, her hand dived inside the shirt and squeezed her breasts hard and she tweaked the hardened nipples severely bringing tears to her eyes. 

Tanvi moaned softly but her eyes never left the scene. Her fingers pinched her nipples creating jolts of pain across her body in correlation to the pain that Dattu was landing over his wife. Tanvi was unconsciously matching the moves and feelings of her maid who was undergoing rough action from her husband. It was nothing like she has ever experienced in her private life. Her mind was closed out from every other thoughts...even she missed to remember her kids sleeping alone inside the house. Tanvi as an organism was in absolute fascination and lost in the perverted activities that she herself was undertaking. 

"A real slut!" She thought about herself.

"A whore who is cheaper than the cheapest of woman kind!!" She continued by cursing about her own degrading.

"Aaaaarrrghhh!!! I am cummingggg!!!" Tanvi's entire body stood still with her hand clutched on her engorged nipple as she heard the loud scream of Dattu as she watched his sweaty body straining and getting ready to deposit his seed into his wife's orifice. Tanvi also got ready to witness the rupture as her hand moved automatically to her cunt. It was as if she was the one who was about to receive the cum jolts from Dattu.

"AAAAH...AAH…AAAH!" Dattu cried out as he pumped into his wife. His hips thrashed multiple times with all his force...Tanvi saw the muscles of his naked buttocks cringing as he deposited his seed deep into his wife’s cunt. Her hand went berserk inside her cunt to bring forth her own orgasmic release. Her cunt started puking profusely. Her eyes were focused on the rigid form of Dattu who looked completely drained and heaving heavily. He has his body plastered to his wife's naked body and was ongoing the thrill of seeping the last drops inside her. Both husband and wife looked stupefied. But that was not the case with Tanvi...She was trying to frig her fingers to bring forth her impeding orgasm foe which she has been waiting all the time she spent sneaking to someone's private intimacy. 

"Ooohhhgaaaawd!" She almost let out her voice as she found someone's cock other than her husband's for the first time in reality. Dattu pulled back and was kneeling back away from his wife. His cock was glistening from the mixed liquid that was coated all over it making it glisten. It was shrinking rapidly but Tanvi took a good estimation with the brief observation. It was almost the size of her husband's! Though not pointed as Sanjoth's organ, Dattu’s cock head was rounder and thicker making it look like a sort of a hammer. Also this one looked black in color with full of pubic hair covering around it and also very much curved upwards.

Then it happened!

Tanvi had started to cum!!

Her knees wobbled as she desperately tried to hold the curtain cloth and her other hand moved with blistering speed inside her cunt!!!

Her eyes closed shut and her breasts jutted outwards from the shirt as she barely kept her consciousness as her vagina started its much awaited release!!!

"Mmmmaa...aaaah...mmmmaaaaah!!!" Before even she could control herself, her throat let out a deep moan. The moment her voice echoed in the silence, her left hand pulled the curtain in reflex to her pumping orgasm and she fell totally into the clutches of her cunt's wailing.

"CHOOOOOORR!!!" A thunderous scream from the old lady who got fully awake by the presence of another person next to her was the source. 

Tanvi's eyes flashed opened and her brain took all the aspects at one shot. She saw from one corner of her eye that Dattu was already standing and his wife had covered herself with bed sheet and with other corner she saw the old woman now sitting on her cot and looking at her and was about to stand to catch her hand. She saw her trying to stand up...

"Pakdoooo...Chooooorrr!!!" Another yell from the old lady and the startled looks from the naked couple gave her the punch she required to return back to senses. 

She ran!
She didn't cared that her shirt was open and her breasts were juggling like pendulums creating pain each time they bounced up and down without control. Tanvi heard the yells of the old woman behind her and a rustle of someone closing in. In her extremely frightened state, she recalled her eyes capturing the image of Dattu rushing outside from where he was.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Her brain screamed at her as she ran with all her might. The sandal was not giving any leverage, and she pushed herself through the maze towards her complex gate. It was not the same way she came in...She was running between the close quarters of the huts in the Basti.

"RANDIIIII...ROOKHH!!!" With failing heart she heard Dattu's shouts and the rackets of him running behind her. She didn't had the dare to turn her head back to check where he was.

"Escaaaape!!! I need to escaaaape!!!" The only whisper that her brain vibrated a thousand times inside was she needs to escape. Tanvi knew she was running towards the right direction.. Then she saw an opening towards her side to run past and to the gravel road that she walked in. And she ran towards it.

"Sssstooopp you whorrre!!!" The curses from Dattu were not so far...Her fear jumped into a state of delirium making her paranoid.

"What if he catches me???"
"Why the hell did I decide to do this???"
"Would he fuck me like he admonished his wife???"

"Why am I always falling for this most ridiculous decisions???"
"Would he fuck me ass???"

"Gaaaawd...my family will be shattered if he catches me!!!"
"Would he behave nice to me if he recognizes who I am?? Or would he continue his reckless fucking on my body as he did earlier to his wife???

"My kids...my husband...my family...what face would I be left with if I am caught by this lowlife milkman???"
"Would be treat me just like one of his numerous whores??? Would I be given any sort of better treatment??? Would he allow me to handle his cock???"

"Oooohgaaaawwwd...I am the most stupid person alive!!!"
"Would he fuck me again and again till I become one of his whore??? Would he share me to his lowlife friends as a piece of cunt???"

"Gaaaaaaaaaawd....pleeeese help meee!!! I cannnnoottt let me get caught!!!"

With yet another vigor, Tanvi entered the gravel road. A momentary excitement travelled her limbs as she found the dim light of the guardhouse at a long distance. As her ears couldn't pick up any noise behind, she felt comforted a bit but she still sped forward.

"SAAAAAALIIII!!!" A sudden movement from her left side and before even she could blink her eyes, Tanvi felt herself flying in the air. Before she could open her mouth to scream, she felt nauseated by something hitting her on her left temple. She felt dizzy at once from the pain that hit her as well as she felt her left ribs getting jammed against some hard surface making her upper body to bend forward. 

"Maaatrchuuut randi!!!"...."Slaaaaaappp!!!" 

"Ooouuuuuwwww!!!" Tanvi jerked and screamed as her soft ass cheeks felt the hard blow from behind. She knew her game was over!

Tanvi was now bent forward on top of the wooden cart that she saw when she walked into the Basti. Dattu panted and heaved from the run and he took out his anger fully over the upturned ass of the woman who sneaked into his house and tried to outrun him.

"Soo...you wanted to see me, huh? You wanted see how I fuck?? I will give you the taste of how it feels to be taken by a real man...Randi!!!" Dattu shouted as he landed couple of more hard blows on her buttocks.

Tanvi went through a phase of multiple reactions from her body. First, her temple felt like a sledgehammer drilling into it, second her ribs hurt bad as it had scuttled against the hard corner of the wooden cart and finally her ass cheeks burned from the slaps that Dattu I was delivering...She felt his anger with each blow her soft skin accepted. She cursed a million times for her decision, another million times for not wearing anything inside and yet another million for not watching her step while she ran. Despite all this, she clutched her scarf over her head with all her might...There was no second thoughts of disclosing her face and letting the lowlife to recognize who she was.

"Tu rukk...I will show you now!!!" Before even she could object or respond, Dattu pulled up her skirt from her legs and in less than few seconds, she stood bent over with her entire backside exposed absolutely with nothing hindering his view. 

"Uuuf...What a fucking ass!!" Dattu roared and slapped directly onto her both ass cheeks again and again. Tanvi's body jolted from the seething pain it felt from the magnitude of the blows it received. Her ass cheeks clutched each other hard as if trying to contain the piercing jolts of pain they received from each of his whacks. She realized with heavy pain inside her heart that her life was now done for!

Dattu went crazy with the sigh in front of him. Despite the dim light her fair and hairless legs glazed and shined like ivory in the darkness. His perverted brain went mad with the accomplished task. The slut that he fucked few days before and the one that he was desperate to find out and fuck her brains out was right in front of him! Right there to be taken!! Right in front for him to fuck!!!

Tanvi struggled her best with an intention to escape. However, she realized with utter remorse that she was no longer in any position to run or escape from the situation. To make the matter worse, her head still felt dizzy and she was not able to contemplate the matters properly. She was however, just a housewife...

"Ooouh God! Help me...!" She prayed in silence and tried her best to evaluate the surroundings through her scarf. She felt a sharp throbbing on her neck as Dattu pulled her scarf with all his might to see her face and two side clips tore away swiftly from his mighty tug. Her brain thanked thousand times for her thought to have an additional clip that she had below her chin, which, helped to keep the scarf in its place. But with a plummeting heart she realized it wouldn’t take much time for him to figure out who she actually was.

"My life is done!" Her brain whispered between her sobs.

"Hmmmppfff..AAAAAH!" Tanvi muffled her cries as she felt Dattu struggling behind with his cock to lodge inside her cunt. His skeleton hands had too much power for her soft legs to resist. He pulled open her thighs wide and in no time he stood between her split-opened legs. Her inner thighs felt the heat from his naked legs and with utter humiliation; she felt his groin approaching her unprotected womanhood with an inhuman wrath. 

"My life has been chained away!!!" Her eyes dropped out relentless tears while she tried all her level best to fight the incoming assault that was going to destroy her life as such. And there was nothing she could do.

"It's the fruit of all my sins!!!" She sobbed against the hard wood.

"I should've been sleeping peacefully with my children...and now look where I ended up...it's all because I fell to the carnal desires of my sinful cunt!!!" She realized it finally. But there was nothing that she could do. Dattu's hands had spread her ass cheeks wide making her cunt absolutely defenseless from his attack.

"Saaaaaaaaaaala!!!" The loud shout from the monster behind took Tanvi back to focus on her extremely bad situation. She was desperate to get away from the lowlife Dattu who had pinned her and was hell bound to plunge his cock inside her. 

"Oooouh...uuuh!!!" Tanvi wiggled herself to her away from the invader. However, except the fact that she gave more room for the man be to maneuver, there was no improvement in her situation. Still she struggled.

"Slaaaaaappp!" 

"Oooouwwwww!" Tanvi failed to muffle her cry at the stinging pain that hit her already burning ass cheeks with yet another heat over all her backside. Dattu had accidentally landed that slap right on top of her her buttocks and onto the vertebrae that made her paralyzed for few moments. He had dropped his trouser down at his feet and his brain was washed over with the glee as he finally got his chance to fuck the beauty that he was desperate to get one more time. And he got it now!!

Tanvi's brain resigned to her fate and expected nothing less than violating sex from the lowlife milkman. She wiggled her body to avoid the inevitable intrusion. Dattu pushed her ass cheeks apart and tried with all his might to enter her cunt. She didn't feel the expected pain happening anymore, as the only thing that transpired in her brain and hear was the resignation to her fate. There was absolutely nothing she could do! One hand of Dattu was frighteningly pushing her ass cheeks and his other hand was touching her wet groin and she knew he was pushing his cock into her. 

"Help meeeeeee.... Gaaaawd!!!" She cried silently for some miracle to happen. Dattu was punishing her with his force behind. Few times his knuckles lingered on her asshole and wet cunt hair giving her tremors but for some reason she couldn't feel anything violating her sweltering vagina. She was a bit surprised as nothing burned her vagina despite all the vigor that lowlife was exerting on her body... 

"Gaaaaaand!!!" The disappointed roar from Dattu took her back to reality. He cursed in disappointment as he found his manhood not getting erect at the time that he needed it to function most. Despite however he tried, his cock remained lifeless and he recalled the reason for its malfunction. He already had fucked his wife three times and the last being few minutes before. He cursed himself for not being able to do what he wanted most...To top his inconvenience, he found that the woman was dry...he was unable to penetrate her cunt with his passive member. Tanvi also realized with sort of a satisfaction that her recent orgasm from watching the couple took away her wetness; she was dry like a stone. Her body was resisting. Tanvi heard huge rustle from her backside and the very next moment she moaned loud as if she was screaming.

"Mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" A long moan was heard from Tani’s throat as Dattu was down on his knees and had plastered his face into her groin from behind. His tongue was smothering her vagina and asshole like a lizard. He was working to get her wet and at the same time he calculated to use that time to get his cock hard back again. Though he never felt the need to do oral on any of the women he spent his them with but this piece was something different. The moment he got hold of her and as his eyes feasted over her naked hairless legs, all he wanted to do was to lick and bite and savor her entire body. He felt glad for his decision to go down as his taste buds got the flavor of salty mange and sweat. He continued licking. 

Tanvi's brain flew up into a world of depraved pleasure as her cunt received what it was craving for last few days. Sylvie's activities were milder and loving. She welcomed the rampage of the milkman, which her cunt had been begging to obtain. She felt her legs opening by itself and her hips thrusting open to accommodate the milkman's molestations. 

"Uuh...aaaah!" She moaned softly as Dattu dived and sucked her vagina and asshole at the same time and he felt the slick liquid seeping slowly seeping to his mouth. For the first time in his life, he wanted to savor a woman’s cum more...he felt slight movement inside the soft cock...and he felt better..."Few more minutes and I will fuck her like a crazy bitch!!!" He smiled at himself for accomplishing the feat. 

"Uuuufff!" Tanvi let out a surprise yowl as she felt Dattu backing up and holding her right thigh to push her leg up, which in turn made her body to lift itself and return back to be laid on the cart on her back! Now she was face up and the lowlife kneeled between her wide open legs…Her womanhood unknowingly opened and made itself vulnerable and exposed to whatever he wanted to do!!! Tanvi panicked like no tomorrow and she was helpless to figure out on her escape. 

"What a body! What a skin!! You should not be any maid!!!" Dattu's words fell on her ears like a heavyweight. 

"Nooway...you should be some mem'saab inside...not just a maid!!" Tanvi clutched her scarf further on her face to cover her shame and in fright of the low life to realize who she was. 

"Show me your face Randi!!!" The most dreaded moment became reality! 
Dattu was already up on his legs and stood between her splayed opened bottom half. Fear and sadness hit her heart like thunderbolts. Here she was...a prim housewife...at a lowlife sex crazed man's mercy...just going to get fucked! She was presenting him the most prized gift of her womanhood absolutely and completely opened up for his taking. She still tried to defend herself.

"Ccchutiya Randi...show me your face!!!" The most dreadful moment arrived! She tugged the scarf tight with all her force. And he pulled!!!

"Sssssaaaallli!!! Not showing face, huh??? I know what to do!!"

"OOOUUWW!!!" Tanvi howled like crazy at the slap Dattu placed on left side of her face cheek. Her left ear went numb from the viscous blow. Still she tugged at her scarf.

"I knowwwww!!!" Dattu yelled again. Before even Tanvi could fathom, her shirt got torn. The last button at the bottom got ripped and the long shirt got open finally and uncovered her spectacular breasts to the sex frenzied Dattu's. 

"Mmmm..aaaaaaaaaah!!!" Tanvi's moans were of absolute rapture with one sole reason. Dattu went mad as he saw the large melons on such thin body...He recalled the last time he squeezed over those wonderfully soft meat in his hand ..This time he wanted to taste them...and he fell forward and latched his mouth over Tanvi's left nipple...He twitched her hard nipple as tough as he could using his teeth.

"Aaaaaauuuh!!!" Another pleasure filled moan left from Tanvi's throat as her eyes closed automatically from the heavenly feeling. She got what she was desperate for...Her nipples got gnawed and sucked into the vortex of the milkman's slippery mouth. With each flick and suck from his tongue, she writhed and moaned and squirmed with pleasure. She forgot all about who she was, where she was and with whom she was with during those lust filled moments. Her itch was being handled in the way she wanted to happen. Dattu was in a state of absolute delirium with the newfound whore. He moved his mouth over both the breast meat oscillating between them in lightening speed. In less than minutes, Tanvi's entire chest soaked wet with milkman's saliva. This was the first time he actually laid his hands on a woman who looked nothing like the sluts that he had ever been with. "A Goddess in white form!!!" He thought as he moved to her right breast and took the nipple between his lips and pinched the left one simultaneously. He just could not stop what he was doing. As he was busy kneading and sucking her breasts his groin was already pressed hard against her hips and it was resting over the skirt that had fallen back while he turned her to upright position. She felt the mild jabs happening at her cunt wall that enhanced her answers to multitudes of carnal questions.

"Mmm...aah...uuuff!!!" Each of her moans and whispers fell on Dattu's ears, he increased his violation to next level as he found the woman begging silently for him to fuck her like a cheap whore. That was when he realized his cock was still at the same flaccid state despite all the aggravations from rest of his body. His spit was spread everywhere on her both breasts and her shapely navel glistened all over. His brittles created sharp red lines all over the yellowish white skin of the naked woman, his ego got boosted with every effect he was bringing out from the slut.

"Ooooouuwww!!!" Tanvi howled and her body jumped with painful burn that rose from her cunt. Despite having the itch returned and getting it handled by the lowlife, her cunt was not allowing any moisture outside her vaginal lips. As when Dattu got his right hand through her skirt and got shocked and angered at the same time as the woman who was moaning and crying for attention was still not ready to accommodate his cock. Angered beyond control, he had inserted two fingers through the dry walls of her vagina giving her the jolt of extreme burn of intrusion. 

"Kutthiya raaaand!!! I will show you!!! If your mummeries are this sweet, I will taste the real liquid from your body and make you mine forever!!!" He roared and placed a mild slap on her right breast.

That did it!!!
Tanvi felt the rumble of her own cum driving it's way through the depths of her womb towards the slit where the milkman had his fingers lodged. There was no mistake.

"He is going to fuck me like he abused his wife!!! Oooohgaaaawwwd!!! And I am done with my life!!! I will become his slut!!!" Tanvi's brain somersaulted with thoughts of bleak future. Her cunt lubricated itself with each passing second. Her itch reached a point of intolerable pain. And his fingers made the best solution at that time; she felt all her defenses being destroyed in despairing slowness. 

"Maaatrchuuut saali, you are not biding to me, huh??? I will show you! Wait... Randi!!!" Dattu yelled at her and landed yet another slap on her right chin, at the very same spot where his blow still carried its tinge. Despite the seething pain, Tanvi still clutched her scarf with the balance energy that was left inside her. She was at no cost going to show him her face... however deep inside she knew her resistance would not sustain for long... "It's only a matter of time!" Her brain whispered... However, that thought got demolished as she realized what Dattu was doing. She was able to see his dark outline through the scarf but was not sure till she felt it. 

"Nooo...noooo!!" She whispered in coarse voice and tried her best to avoid what was upcoming. 

"Gaaaaaawd...Help meeeeeee!" She cried out seeking someone to help and with all hopes that Dattu would stop. But his rough hands never stopped. Dattu was half kneeling with his both hands vigorously trying to pull her skirt down through her legs. And he was getting successful.

"Plllllleeeessssss…Noooo!!!"Tanvi cried and tears fell past her eyes smothering her scarf as the cold air hit her naked hips and thighs like an electric shock. She cursed herself for not securing the waistband of the skirt with the rope, it was supported only with it's elastic that made it easy for Dattu to remove. 
Within no time, the prim housewife of two children was stark naked with just an open shirt! 
Absolutely naked without a single piece of cloth covering her modesty!! 
Tanvi's breasts heaved and dropped with the increased shame. Her vaginal lips propped itself up in the anticipation of what was upcoming. She knew what was expected. The low life was going to fuck her like the slut she was. He had forcefully pulled her long skirt down to her feet and he kicked her legs to remove it completely out from her legs. 

"Maaa…Oh God!" Tanvi's brain suffocated with prayers to get an escape route and she sobbed uncontrollably while she stood naked and exposed to the crazy animal.

And one animal he was!
Dattu's carnal mind was engrossed in the voluptuous female body that stood exposed and willing to receive his member. His only concern was, despite all his tries, his cock was not getting erect...It was semi erect but with no power to penetrate. He wanted something else to pump up. He knew what was required...And he plunged!

"UUUUFFF!!!" Tanvi gasped and convulsed for obtaining some leverage. Dattu's mouth landed right on top of her cunt and plastered his tongue onto her long vaginal slit!

"AAAH... AAAAAH!!!" She thrashed back against the wooden crate. He flicked his tongue with it's pointy edge from way down where her asshole stood till her clit that was submerged inside her thick bush. He made sure his tongue flicked her clit with a force that she could never comprehend. Tanvi blubbered out and her body leaped as the sensitive nub got condemned. 

"Sanjoth never did this right!!!" Her brain whispered making her repent her response to the slithering tongue that was latched on her cunt. She felt her saliva coated nipples hardening like stones from the cold air, even she was able to feel his spit hardening and her skin getting elasticated as it slowly got dry. 

"Uuuuuuuffffff...mmmmmaaaah!!!" Tanvi's hips jerked up high as Dattu cleverly inserted a finger into her vagina between his slobbering tongue. The double attack was something she never expected to happen from this low evel predator. Her mind raced to compare Sanjoth and her milkman..."Sanju always licked my clit and made me cum, but this...Oh God... He's not leaving a single portion of my hole...Aaaaah!!!" She moaned again. At the same time, Dattu was also surprised on his actions. He felt empowered over this beautiful woman who was responding to him like no one ever did...Not even his wife! He was thrilled!! He wanted to explore more of her orifices to see how much he could entice this sizzling slut!!! He dived his face deeper into her muff making her wiggle hard. Again he used his finger to bring forth the lubrication outside her vagina...He wanted to taste her liquids in all its glory, and he worked for it. 

Tanvi's body reacted on it's own...the only thing that she did not succumbed was keeping her scarf intact...In fact, all the pressure that was being exerted on her body was being responded with her inhuman tug on her paining face with that scarf. Deep inside her mind, she was realizing slowly that if she kept tugging her scarf for long, it was definitely going to tear and Dattu would identity her who she is. But nothing mattered to her..."OOOOOH!!!" Her upper body curved high and pushed her sizeable breasts to thrust into cold air like two softballs. Her cunt bellowed as it succumbed to the forceful intrusion and the slithery pacifying of the milkman's tongue. She felt the strip of molten cum seeping outwards...She felt the vaginal walls getting smothered with heated liquid seeping outwards...She felt her vagina turning into a furnace with only one thing inside...Heat!!!

Dattu felt something happening as well. The whore was no longer fighting! She was moaning and twisting her body matching every flick of his tongue and every insertion of his finger inside her cunt. His mind raced over the mountain with the recognition that for the first time in his life, a woman was actually accepting his activities with all her consent! 

For the first time, he felt the need to satisfy the partner!!
For the first time, he wanted to conquer a woman with her willingly succumbing to him!!!

Dattu increased his pace and he inserted a second finger into the tight cunt. Though he felt the lubrication and heard the pleasure filled moans, he knew she had not cum and he wanted to witness it at any cost. Only then, he was prepared to fuck her. His fingers dug deep inside and back. With each pull of his fingers, his tongue sliced the vagina into two separate loafs of pleasure cores. Her munched her clit and tried to suck it into the vacuum of his mouth. He was unknowingly gone mad by the responses that the slut was extending...It was at the same moment when he decided to stop licking when he felt it! A soft pressure on his left shoulder!! It was unmistakable!!! Dattu's brain leaped with overjoyed ecstasy and his mouth replicated his feedback with tremendous energy onto the woman who was abnormally oscillating her groin on his face!!!

Her leg was on his shoulder!!!

Tanvi was mildly aware of what she was doing... she responded shamelessly to the milkman's ministrations... Though her heart was shouting and yelling at her to stop the adulterous actions, her cunt was in heaven... The drug induced itch was getting manhandled by the lowlife and addressed all its craving...Her pussy thrashed on top of his head! And it was right then she felt his second finger entering deep into her crevice...In response, her right leg opened...Wide! 

Her leg automatically lifted itself and landed on his left shoulder tenderly almost touching but high on air! It was the default reflex from sex-crazed woman!! There was hardly any rememberable thread left inside her cunt that she was married and it had openly invited a stranger to violate its holy tie to her lawful owner, her husband!! Her feet rested and slowly pulled the milkman's body towards her to abuse it further!!! She wanted to cum! At any cost!! Even if it was the lowlife that made it happen!!!

"Ooooouucccch!!!" Tanvi's eyes flew open from the sudden change in pace down her cunt.

"Saaaali...Having fun, huh??? Take this!!!" Dattu asked through her muff and placed a hard bite on the hairless less skin of her left thigh!

The searing pain started directly from her thigh muscles through her veins to hit her brain with a force that rebounded back to her feet making it to pull Dattu's neck and push it back again on her sloppy cunt. Dattu's brain was unable to interpret this change from the woman who had protested all through...All of a sudden, she was pushing his head back into her love pot! She was begging for it!! And he responded by diving his entire face back to her sweltering cunt. His fingers raced in and out making squishy noises from the volume of sinuous liquid that was overflowing from her vagina! 

Dattu realized the woman was ready for the final stride!

Her wailing cunt announced her brain that is was ready!!

Dattu dived his right hand down under the thrashing woman's supple ass cheeks and held it balanced while his middle finger drove right into the unprepared rectal entrance. His veiny finger tore past all the resistance of the tight orifice and got lodged deep inside her rectum and he held her tight and gave few moments for the whore to reach terms with his triple attack!!!

Tanvi's eyes opened and blinked in shock, pain and evil delight!!!
Her neck stretch up and her throat unbolted to let out one deep guttural shriek as she felt both her holes being filled by the milkman! Never before her body experienced such perverted passion!! Her body hanged in mid air balanced over two hands and mouth of the lowest of lowlife!!! His mouth and tongue darted all over and around her vagina helping it to take the final plunge!!! His left hand drive in and out of her cunt like a jackhammer!!! His right hand's middle finger violated her dirty hole and with wicked smile on her face, she apprehended his two fingers grinding each other separated by a thin piece of muscle between her cunt and rectum!!!

Tanvi's right feet now firmly rested on top of Dattu's head and with each push and lick that he did over her vagina, her legs wobbled accordingly. And will each passing second, her feet pushed hard over his head as if begging him to lick faster and dig deeper inside her cunt and anal passage. All she wanted now was to answer the crazy itch that overtook her every single blood cell to work together for the final rupture. Dattu's dream of fucking this goddess had come true. The one female that he was dying to fuck was now using her feet and silently begging him to finish her off!!!

With another invigorating thrust, Tanvi let go of her feet from Dattu's head and her leg fell hard on top of his shoulder blade over his back. The skin to skin touch created a synchronized electric jolt on both the sex crazed couple. With an inaudible sob, Tanvi resigned to the heavenly feeling of a man's naked body heat transpiring through her thigh and calf muscles. Her inner thigh received hard prickle from Dattu's brittle bearded chin and her knee and calf got soothed from his sweat filled neck and shoulders. Dattu felt suffocated from the hard squeeze that the whore gave with her right leg. She had his body pinned inside her leg with her thigh and calf punishing his head to go deeper into her cunt. Dattu's gratitude was unexplainable...His both hands acted to cater her craving...The middle finger inside her rectum moved with fierce speed to match the two fingers inside her cunt. The thin membrane separating both the carnal holes started to feel like they were combined into one single furnace. She felt her anal ring getting its deserved punishment with each jab from the milkman. Her cunt had totally opened up by now and his entire face got drenched with her pussy juice...Her right leg closed in tight...He felt it impending!

Tanvi felt an explosion inside her belly!

Dattu felt her cunt burping out a chunk.of liquid onto his face!!

Tanvi's lower belly expanded and jolted back down with a hard jerk of her clutched leg on Dattu's neck!

Dattu's nose got smashed into the intoxicating cunt that was now splattering cum liquid!!

Tanvi's moans reached an all new high along with her breasts undulating to all sides from the unbearable needle pricks inside her cunt and rectal hole!

Despite all his suffocation, Dattu made the final payment! His tongue left the spurting vagina and moved up and latched on the hardest part of her cunt…He heard her cry as his lips crushed her bloated clit!

He opened his lips and let the clit to be free for a fraction of a second and closed down over the quavering block with his tongue flicking it precipitously to make her scream yet again!

Tanvi's lungs let out every ounce of air outside and her body paralyzed with no trace of life inside her!

Dattu took a vengeful pause with his mouth and vacuumed over her most sensitive muscle, paused for few seconds and then used both his upper and lower lips and bite her clit with a force he never knew he had!! Along with his bite, his tongue rested and slithered on top of the fully erect clitoris!!

"GGHHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" The voice that came out from her lungs was sort of a shriek but a yelp with all the tone of a woman possessed!!!

Dattu's tongue swarmed over the entire hardened area of her clit! Again and again...without giving her a microsecond of break!!!

Tanvi screamed and yelled to stop!!!

His hands never left their momentum! And his mouth never left her muff!! And his tongue became a torpedo while attacking its nemesis!!!

Tanvi's brain got cramped with lights and thunderbolts as everything went black except the excruciating electric jabs her clit received!!! 

She came!!!

Her cunt expanded and released the torrent!!!

Tanvi convulsed in the orgasmic plateau that the lowlife maid's husband delivered!!!

Dattu's hands got drenched with the cum liquid downpour! His nostrils got filled with the pungent smell of her vaginal excretion!! His tongue felt the erection of her clit fading slowly!!!

"Ooooooouuuhh...mmmaaah!!!!" Tanvi cried and tears fell out from both her eyes from the rupture that her cunt felt and her hips twisted to remove her hypersensitive clit away from the closed vacuum of her new lover!!!

Tanvi lost her balance! 
Her body slumped!! 
Her right leg fell over from his shoulder and rested on his back as dead weight!!!

Dattu removed his mouth from her clit and heard a deep satisfied moan rising up above from his head and smiled at his achievement. He removed his fingers from her cunt and she shuddered as her vagina gaped at the hollow created by his actions. He took a moment and looked down at his groin and found the energy required for the finale. He smiled and took a deep breath and then slowly pulled out his middle finger from her rectum...Despite what he did, the anal ring did not bide easily to his pull...Her anus had closed itself hard on the diameter of his finger and did not allowed his fingers to be free. 

Tanvi was unable to respond. Her consciousness had left her body and she was lying and gasping from the afterglow of the tremendous orgasmic release she just had. 

"Oooouwwwww!!!" She cried and her breasts jerked as he forcefully removed his middle finger out from her asshole. The burn her anus created was something she never experienced in her life ever before!

"Hmmm...Enjoyed huh slut???" Tanvi heard a deep growl  that came along with her body experiencing physical movements. As she desperately tried to return back to her surroundings, Dattu stood up and as he did it, he brought her right leg to travel up with him. Now her right leg rested all through his abdomen and chest till her feet rested at his neck. 

"Aaaaah! Oooouuuuff!!" Her body responded with multiple groans as Dattu caught both her breasts with his slick hands. His used his left hand to enclose both her legs and pushed back further so that he could trap the whore under his body to make the dive!

"You are not a whore! That much I know…But who are you??" He asked in a low murmur as his hands kneaded and squeezed her breasts and nipples making it shiny and glazed with her own juice.

Tanvi had fallen into a post glow from her gargantuan orgasm. As Dattu stood up with her legs hooked on his neck, her content reached to another level. During those blissful moments, he handled the oversensitive breasts and nipples in a soothing manner. Her body was ready to accept him. As he enclosed her legs in his hand, she knew her battle was lost forever. Deep inside her heart, with a hard pinch of remorse, she realized that she wanted him to fuck her right then! She wanted to be his slut...His own whore!! To be used how he pleased to do!!! 

Dattu brought his right hand between her left thigh and his body and took hold his cock. To his anger filled rejoice, he found his depleted cock had found some life...but was limping a little. But regardless what, he wanted to fuck this wayward slut at any cost!!
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:50 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 29-03-2019, 09:09 PM