Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Latha: Hi swathi..how are you doing... Me and aman are coming to the city today..and i have some important works.. can u stay. .aman will join us later

Swathi- Sure mam .. till what time..

Latha- ill come areound 6 pm .. till 9-10 pm

Swathi- Sure mam ill inform mahesh too.. Aman sir when will he come?

Latha- I am not sure...

Swathi- Sure mam..let me know what to keep ready... ill work on it and keep ready

Latha- sending a mail . pls work on it and keep it ready. Thanks

Swathi- Sure mam done.

As swathi was msg her she got other mgs from rohit

Rohit- Can we meet today bhabhi?

Swathi- No way rohit.. just now. .mam msgd .. she wants me to stay late til 10 pm

Rohit- No problem . i am fine after 10pm too

Swathi- Shut up raavan --what will i say to mahesh?

Rohit- Both u and mahesh come na..after office.. anyways i want to kiss u today for sure

Swathi- missing u r tougne over my lips rhit hmmm

Rohit- Which lips bhabhi

Swathi- shut up u raavan hmmm

Rohit- let me have my lips na bhabhi ..both ...

Swathi- oh idiot... hmmmm dont ay that.. ill again want it ... hmmm

Rohit- oh bhahbi darling.i need them...

Swathi- then speak to ur friend to come for dinner to ur home...

Swathi was shamelessly inviting him now.... and she is really ... wanting rohtis closeness..she was leaking down as she was having that
chat..and meanwhile she got into work after receiving lathas mail.

Mahesh msg her that rohit msgd her for dinner as friday night....wahts ur plan.

Swatthi replied him back saying that latha mam asked her to stay till 10 pm .... mahesh replied let me see or else lets go tomorrow to his home..satruday night we can spend it at his house and go back to house on monday.

Swathi felt thats a good idea as she can enjoy with rohit fully...what has happened to her...
she quickly prepared the days work and kept on lathas table... and waiting for her...

Meanwhile mahesh was at office and anamika called him on intercom.. Sir its 6pm..can i leave?

Mahesh who thougth he can spend time with swathi today ... whos got late.he asked anamika if she can finish off that quotations and leave as he might be late in the morning tomorrow... Anamika said yes she will prepare and get back in half hour... mahesh thanked her (both after that kiss in the park.. dint proceed further.. but both were shy with gleam whenever they met in office)

Anamika looked around.. and all other left except for only 3 staff ..were working on the assingment of mahesh ...anamika got into work
Around 6 30 Latha and aman walked into the office.... and both went into the same cabin.... Swathi was surprised to see both of them...aman looked at her and winked at swathi..

Latha called her and asked about the documents.. Swathi went and wished both of them.. and aman looked at her pleasingly pleasant.. .
Swathi told latha that she has kept the documetns on her table .Latha was happy hearing that and she said.. aman i need u r help in vetting those documents.. aman said gladly yes... we can ... latha informed her aftger our review we will give the changes to be made swathi with a smile on her face

Swathi said she will wait and went to her cubicle. Latha informed that this tender is one more and her friend is coming for a final review...so she asked aman to give his inputs to her.. Amans mind was on swathi he said.. ok no problem..get me those..ill tell u .. any changes...

Latha and aman got into work.....

Meanwhile anamika bought those quotations and mahesh had no changes to make... and anamika was happy .. mahesh asked her to email it .... anamika was hurriedly going and mahesh asked what happened..she said she got late..and her metro might be gone....she said she will mail and leave.. mahesh said ok

Mahesh said he will drop her... anamika looked into his eyes and smiled... thanks.. and left..

Swathi went and msgd mahesh to pick her up at 10pm as its late....Mahesh looked at the msg of swathi..what will he do 3 hour.s...let me drop anamika he thought... Anamika... mailed the documents and picked her bag... Mahesh came out and said he will drop her and anamika could not say a no this time.

Swathi was feeling bored in office and was setting things right on her desk when the office boy came with a sound of opening the office door and she was surprised to find ROHIT..her eyes gleamed with surprise and happiness .

Rohit shaked hands as the office boy was present.

Rohit- How are you bhabhi?

Swathi- Rohit ...what are u doing here (She was a bit happy that rohit came to see her)

Rohit- I came to meet latha on some work (her enthusiasam got completly killed she hit him almost on his shoudlders.. as the office boy left)

Swathi- Oh ok she is in her cabin...

Rohit- bhabhi .... so u coming tomorrow right?

Swathi- Not interested.. go to your latha mam only (she quirked)

Rohit- Bhahbi u look when u mock anger at me

Swathi- Shutup raavan now go ... we are in open

Rohit- Ya i knw thats why u r so far...

Swathi was thinking what will they do inside.. but she was relaxed as aman was inside..Swathi was lil upset that rohit has some connection with latha...is it the same like she has with him too... oh .. no what is she thinking.. why is she being possessive about rohit...

Swathi rememberd she prepared some important documents and realised rohit had come to disscuss about them she was relaxed but somehow the thought of spending time with roht has been increasing in her..she started feeling restless as she wanted some fun ...

After rohit went inside...she got a call from aman ..

Aman- Swathi can you send me the soft copy of the file u made...

Swathi- Yes sir...

She sent it ...

After 15 minutes she got a call from aman again

Aman- Swathi can u come to my cabin..

Swathi- Sir yours or mams...

Aman- My cabin... (swathi knew they had a interconnected doors)

Swathi- Sure sir...

Meanwhile Latha welcomed rohit.. rohit and aman met..somehow aman felt uncomfortable to talk to rohit always..he never liked the fact that he was helping latha and latha things its being independent to take help of someone unknown rahter than her hubby...secondly rohit looked like a hunk with a manly features... he definitely dominated anyone around him..

Aman discussed his perspective on the deal of latha.. and definitely rohit could not stop admiring h is points of experience and wit..he appreicated it ... Latha thanked aman and said she will get these things incorporated in the deal ..she said she will inform the changes to Swathi..

Aman said he will inform .. and may be she can discuss with rohit on if he had any points he went to his cabin and locked the interconnected door...Aman asked swathi to send the soft copy and he himself made those changes and he asked Swathi to come to his cabin.

Latha locked the doors and asked rohit..

Latha- So hunk need your help in talking to your contacts in India..for getting more orders from Singapore.. we got almost 25 crores orders now.. need help to get more than that...

Rohit- Definitely why not ..but i need the details how do u need what do u need and when u need..

Latha- Rohit why dont u join as director in my company?(she knew rohit had lot of contacts in pharma space )

Rohit- No latha im fine.... i am already running my own company ..right now

Latha- Ya im sure... but i need you also to be part of my success na..

Rohit moved to her seat ..

Rohit- Latha u being succesful is enough for me....

Latha looked at him and smiled... Thanks hunk.. she touched his hands...

She dint have fun with aman from long..and suddenly she felt her woman in her..she has been losing a lot on her body in this race for success..she is not at all enjoying her beauty ... she thought

Latha looked at him and smiled...she stood and rohti was enjoying her tight professional pants and her blazer over a lovley white shirt..
She put her hands around his neck and raised her toes and said.. .. i wish u always be part of my success dear...Rohit held her hips and hugged her and raised her she slwoly put her llips over his and theyh melt away in a slow and hard kiss......Rohit removed her lips over and looked at the doors.... Latha smiled they are locked till we get out...
[+] 3 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by harithick - 31-07-2019, 11:29 AM