Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies
I am now working in Saudi but ma company head office is in Bahrain so i often visit Bahrain n ave a lot of friends here, sometimes I visit the bar to drink n to check chicks. While doing that I noticed a mid-aged Caucasian woman alone many times. She was perfect MILF in ma look like and James? but more chubby n had a huge breast 38d which any1 would notice. I started talking n later flirting with her she was very reserved n matured in her talk. From our conversation, i understood she's married n has a son age 19 studying in texas. Her hubby is also working in Bahrain as an engineer like me but was on a vacation alone the time i met her. I thought I cant bang after I came to know her age n her kid's age but she showed interest n would text me n would tease me showing her cleavage in our video chats. Once she told her hubby want to skype with me. It was ma 1st experience n i was not happy n i thought it would b a boring talk. He openly told me that he's cuckold n his wife knows that but they r old n r, not in any such action but would love me to date n fuck her. It was one of ma happiest moment of ma life. I never thought a hubby would allow me to fuck his wife. After that I am dating her n I ave at least fucked at least 50 times since April n she still ma gf, she's
working here as a school teacher in Bahrain nowhere the schools are closed for summer vacation so she has gone back to texas n would b back by September with her hubby.
I don't how am going to play with her in the presence of her hubby but still don't miss this opportunity. To me, adultery is cheating. But cuckold is liberal sex play. I know the might b a lot of horny couples here.be careful while you choose people. Am.28 n she's 45 n her hubby is 51.
[+] 2 users Like jopyjoy4u's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies - by jopyjoy4u - 30-07-2019, 04:05 PM