Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kavya came back next morning by 9:15 and called on my cell, i was dropping divya, picked up and said, wait for sometime i will be there. Picked up akka and then reached office, told kavya that from tomorrow she can come by 10 and leave after the working hours of brouses. Kavya was happy with timings and pay too now. We got a new system and installed in office for kavya to also work now. The sound proofing guys had come early and started working. Then by noon they completed the work and gave the key back. Akka had got handycam from her house and i had also got mine. We installed it in the adjacent room and recorded the angles for sometime, checked the battery and tapes and found satisfactory. I needed a session today and since kavya or akka will always be in office, there was no problem too. Once work got over, told kavya she can leave and come with her mom tomorrow. Kavya then said, i will ask mom to come now only, you can drop your wife back home and i will get mom by then. Akka meanwhile took charge and arranged the camera's back. I dropped divya home and got back to office. Kavya had got her mom and they already in the room. I went to office and akka signalled your pussies have come. I kissed her cheeks and said thanks akka and went to next room. Kavya and her mother were sitting on the bed. I went near both of them and first pulled kavya and gave her a deep kiss, she instantly put her hand on reddy.

I stopped her and then pulled her mom and moved her saree to give way for her boobs and kissed her boobs over her blouse. Then turned towards kavya and told her take some cash from madam and get 1 litre of vanilla ice cream. Kavya left quietly. I held her mom's arms and said, aunty i didn't get time to inform anyone and opened the office due to family pressure. She said i understand dear. She tried to get closer and closer, but i wanted to tease her more and more, she then asked what happened dear, are you avoiding me? i said, no but i want you to beg me for sex if you want it. She instantly fell down on her knees and holding my knee said, i want your lund, plese dont say no to me. I didn't bulge for a second, she then said i will do anything for you, but please take my cunt. I said anything? she nodded her head. I then asked her to remove the dress she was wearing. She removed it instantly. Then i asked her, i want kavya as my sex slave, i will not marry her but you should find a good groom for her and get her married off soon, after that you will be my personal slave and do whatever i say, if you agree to it, then kavya can work here, even after her marriage, you will get half of her salary till she works here. Her mom asked why slave dear, she already opens her legs for you. I said, i have seen lot of videos where girls are bound and tortured, i want to do it with kavya till her marriage and then continue with you.

Her mom thought for sometime and said, if people come to know about it then it will be a problem for her, you can come home sometime and i will arrange myself for you anytime as you wish. But please don't harm kavya's future. I then asked her, if i leave her what will i get, she said anything else you want, and also i have agreed to be your personal slave at my house, you can humiliate me there, but not here as there will be people who will watch us when we both leave for our houses. I thought for a minute and then said, then this bed will open the cherry of your second daughter and you will have to bring her here this saturday. She said something(age problem) and then finally agreed and said, but you will not harm her also. I was astonished with the way she agreed so fast for all of it. I asked her why did you agree so easily, she let out the bomb, her husband has been removed from job and he cannot get a job anywhere as they have labelled him a cheat. Her family now solely depends on kavya's earnings and after i said that i will still pay half of kavya's salary to them every month. She had no way to refuse me. I held her and said, sorry aunty, you can get dressed and go, i will keep my word on salary part, but don't want to use you for your weakness. Aunty fell on my feet and said, no no please don't stop, my husband comes home drunk and i am not getting sex, please don't leave me dry, i will come whenever you call me also.

But please don't leave your aunty alone. We heard a knock at the door, it was kavya with the ice cream. I told her to get some spoons from the office, which she did. Meanwhile akka was also anticipating that i will call her, but since i didn't, she came knocking, i checked the door and told her, there is video recording and please not today some other day for sure. Akka left us alone. I then turned towards kavya and said, your mom has agreed to make you my slave, but not humilate your body. If you are interested then we shall continue otherwise we will leave it as it is now. Kavya's mother came to her and said, it is good to serve someone who will care for you and us also otherwise who will help us in this hour of need. Kavya then spoke and said, only thing you can do keshav is not leave any mark on my body. I slapped her ass hard, she said oooouch, i said, say sir from now on, no personal names. With the slap on her ass kavya's eyes watered. I knew i hit her hard. I then asked her mother to remove my dress, her mother slowly removed the belt from jeans and moved the jeans and jockey down completely, i sat at the edge of the bed and said kavya will remove it from my feet. Kavya instantly obeyed and removed it. I lifted my hand and aunty removed my tees. I then took one spoon of ice cream and applied on reddy and asked them to only use their tongue and lick reddy clean. Both mother and daughter came near reddy and pulled out their tongues and licked reddy clean. Reddy was now up and roaring.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:51 PM