Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Sunday got over with pizza for divya and a night session with her. She asked me in between, you look tired but reddy was not showing any signs of letting out. I just smiled and said your pussy has made him so horny. We finished and slept. Next morning i dropped to college and dropped her, went and picked up akka and reached office. We opened the office and went inside. Akka was all smiles, then i realised that i had forgotten about kavya and i had not informed her about my new office. Called the brokerage and connected to kavya, Asked her about id and password for the work, she promptly gave me the same, i connected from the system at office. Since i logged in, kavya could not work with her part. She enquired where i was logging from, i said, meet me in the evening and gave her my office address. Akka was wondering whom was i talking to. I told her everything about kavya and her mother. Akka was lost in some thought and then finally said, i think you should get her here to work, but before she comes we need to inform her about her status here and she has to keep her mouth shut. I agreed with akka and taught her basics of work, she said she cannot understand and that i need to tell her whether to buy or sell and she will just follow orders. I agreed to it, it was also a new learning to me. All i could do was decide the trade and akka will do the work. It was lunch time and i ordered lunch from down hotel. Me and akka had lunch, where she fed me from her mouth. She wanted to blow me, but reddy was really tired with yesterday's sessions and i didn't want to strain reddy also. Akka was adamant and wanted to blow reddy, just then the guys arrived and took the keys for sound proofing the next room. I gave them the key and they said it will take 2 days to finish it. I agreed and asked them the payment, they stated that payment is done by my father in law.

Work got over and i left akka in the office and dropped divya home, and picked up kavya while coming back. When kavya reached office, she was surprised to see akka and asked questioning me, wifey? i nodded my head as no, but introduced akka and kavya to each other. Kavya wanted to talk personally. I told her that there is no hiding with akka, and you can tell me what ever you want in front of her. Kavya then hesitated and then whispered, does she know about us? i looked at akka and then told her, akka i have also enjoyed her and her mother too. Kavya was furious with the way i addressed her. Then akka pulled a chair near us and then put her hand on kavya's thigh. Akka then asked what is the salary they are paying you there and then asked kavya what is the salary you are expecting from us to join here. Kavya told she would need atleast 7k to work here. Akka then turned towards me and said, pay her 8k salary, but for that she needed to be advised on all things that will happen here. Kavya looked at me enquiring what all stuff. I told her before i let you know what are the rules, i need a commitment that you will work here, only then can i proceed further. Kavya then promised to quit the previous job. I assured her i will give full pay for this month although half the month is over. Then i called her manager and requested him to relieve her with a resignation acceptance letter.

After some persuation he agreed that she can collect the letter tomorrow evening. Showed the adjacent room to kavya and told her this is for my personal use, since akka was in the office itself, kavya then asked only for us, i said there is the catch, i am used to lots of pussies and yours is also one of them. We then went inside and akka looked at kavya and said, i dont think we can let you work here. Kavya was taken aback a minute, she gathered her senses and said, i just quit my work there. Akka said don't worry keshav will get it back for you. Kavya then asked why is she not agreeing after agreeing. Akka said, there are lot of secrets of keshoo and i dont want anything to go out of our office. Kavya pledged her loyalty and said, the first time i met him i knew he will become big in life, never thought that so soon he will make office. Whatever the secrets i will also keep them, you don't have to worry about me. Akka finally relented and then said, i will need some kind of proof from you, i think it would be better if we record the sex activity of you and your mom with keshav, if you open your mouth then i will release the tapes on internet and the local market otherwise it will be safe with me. Kavya then thought for a long time and then said, the room will get ready and you can tape our sex, but one condition that my mother should not know about it.

I trust keshav fully and know that he will never misuse anything against me. Also i love him even after knowing that he is married. Akka interrupted and said, lots of people love him, thats why we need some kind of proof from you where you will not open your mouth. Kavya then finally asked me, will i get my quota keshav. Akka stopped her and said, address him as sir now and me madam. Kavya then looked at akka and said please don't stop me from getting my share of love from him, i will call him sir from now on madam. Finally all was settled in office. The new life had just began.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:48 PM