Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We both got up and came to hall, sexy was still holding the cloth in between her cunt lips as if they were holding the most precious gems in the history of mankind. Uncle served lunch for both of us and we had it in the dining table, i was unable to control reddy sitting next to a nude beauty. Her hairs had flung open and were roaming her ass cheeks, a couple of them had fallen on her nipples and were desperately trying to cover them. The cloth was covering her pink cunt lips like a bikini panty and the droplets of water that fell from the glass on her thighs were reflecting like swarovski stones. The nail polish on her finger nails and toes were reflecting the light on the walls. Her mangalsutra was hanging at her back and was showing clearly how much she missed her dicks. I could not control anymore and turned my chair and pulled her on top of me. I was unable to resist the scene and lifted sexy a little and held reddy with one hand and guided to her bum hole, she adjusted a little and then he was fully inside her. I started kneading her boobs and kissing her neckline, sexy started moaning loudly. Uncle hissed and said slowly, neighbours can hear if we make sound from here. Sexy then lifted her legs and asked me to lift her like that only and move to sofa. I gave grip to her thighs and lifted her and also myself, still reddy was inside her bum hole.

Sexy turned her head, adjusted her hairs and moved them over her boobs and pushed her lips on mine. The little food in our mouth mixed with our saliva tasted awesome. Sexy then started moving her hips up and down, she kept on pounding reddy for about 15 minutes and got tired, she then got up, and made me get up, then laydown on sofa, put one leg on the backrest and the other on the floor, and opened her bums completely. I took one finger and inserted into her pussy and started fingering her, then moved reddy into her bum hole and started banging her. The heat was so much that after 2 orgasms of sexy, i was still going good. She then said her bum hole has taken enough for today and also her pussy is in need of fertile sperms. I released her and sexy then took reddy inside her mouth and wanted to choke with it. I hesitated and then pushed her on sofa and got on top of her in missionary position. Placed reddy on her pink pussy lips and moved him in. Started chewing her nipples and kneading the other. Then i moved my hands on her neck and then to her back and started scratching her back, sexy's moans became loud and it was echoing the hall along with the chap chap sound coming out of her pussy. After about 15 minutes and another release of sexy, i was ready to unload, she adjusted her pussy and took 2 back rests and put it under her hips.

I increased the speed and both of us reached the dead end for the day together. I fell like a log on top of her, she adjusted her pussy a little and didn't let a drop of my cum get out of her pussy. I got up and sat on the adjacent single seater sofa. My legs were completely covered in her cum. After taking some rest, sexy finally blurted out, i think i might get preg, rest all in god's hands. She being god fearing prayed to a couple of gods to make her preg. I laughed and said, if not this month, then surely your pussy would have got adjusted to fucking by next month and you will get preg sexy, don't worry. She smiled back and said, i don't want to wait anylonger for a kid from my lover and want it asap. Uncle came with a glass of coffee for me and said, how are you feeling now. I said alright uncle. May be i can go for another round in sometime. Sexy said, no no i cannot any more today. Please let me cherish the love we had otherwise i might faint. I agreed reluctantly and got dressed. I also told sexy to get dressed soon otherwise, i cannot stop reddy. She hit lovingly on my hand and then went to her room, she came back after 15 minutes and sat directly on my lap. She kissed my lips and said, if i miss my periods soon, then my love will also get his ex princi's wife soon. So you should also pray. I kissed her back and said, with the love you have showered, i don't want anyone other than yu and your daughter in my life anymore(a hole hearted lie).

Uncle said, come for a couple of days more. Aunt said, its ok, he has just started his office and he needs to set it, if it misses this month, i will go to his office before next month fertile days and fill my pussy with his kid. Uncle then asked anything esle you require for office. I replied, sound proofing for the next room uncle. Aunty hit my head and said shameless, just a minute before you were saying that me and my daughter are enough for you and now you want sound proofing for the room. I smiled back and said, its for you only dear, if you don't agree check with uncle. Uncle just nodded his head and said, he will send the guys tomorrow itself and get it done. I took bath and then bid bye to both of them and reached home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:47 PM