Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Uncle the asked us to proceed to the room, sexy had decorated the room with flowers and it was smelling nice. I asked sexy, normal or loving, she said normal and may be harder. I held her hand and asked her how come you want another child at this age. She said, i always wanted another kid, but due to uncle's position i was unable to concieve. But with yours available now, i don't know how long will i be fertile, so want another one as soon as possible. Then i lay on top of her and inserted reddy and started slowly. Uncle came into the room and said, with such smooth strokes only she got hurt? both of us laughed and sexy said, if you had seen him fuck me on first day, you would have killed him. I kept pumping sexy slowly and she increased her speed of pushing her hips and i also reached the first climax of the day along with her. She kept my hips pressed and said, it should not flow out. Uncle took a cloth and placed just under her pussy and after i pulled out reddy, he covered her pussy with the cloth. Sexy was surprised at the quickie and asked what happened dear, i told her, i was anticipating for leaking in your reproductory organ and could not hold the thought of becoming father. Uncle came from behind and slowly tapped and said, i am the father if she concieves, you are just her lover. I nodded my head in agreement. I turned towards uncle and told him, but i should get the first milk from these cans showing sexy's boobs.

Sexy hit my hand and said, always for love first, then if husband wants, don't worry and she pulled me closer and put her mouth on reddy. Her lips did the magic and reddy was back to his strength. I again went on top of her and inserted reddy in her already filled pussy. I wanted to ride smooth and fill her pussy with another round of my cum, but the tigress was hard to tame, she again started absuing bad words, i put my lips on hers to lock her mouth. After about 5 minutes of continuously sucking sexy's mouth, i released and whispered to her, you need the baby or not, if we rough your pussy then you might not concieve do you want it. I went around her boobs licking and sucking with lots of love, never once did i rough her and she was liking the way i was loving her. Her husband came back after 30 mins or so and asked now that is what is called sex. We both looked at him, he then came back with some juice and straw and gave us both to drink, i got up and sexy put her legs around my waist, never releasing reddy from her pussy. We both drank the juice from straw. Then i wanted to lie down to continue but sexy started moving her hips with force, i knew that she was going to climax and sat still and gave her back grip. She climaxed in no time, but i didn't let her remove reddy from her pussy. I got on top of her again and also pulled uncle to one of her boobs, he reluctantly sucked her boobs for sometime and then i told him to insert his finger in sexy's bum hole.

He said, i don't like the idea of fucking the ass, so i told him, its not fucking, but fingering. Sexy also joined me and said its ok hubby dear go ahead. He then sat at the edge of the bed and inserted his middle finger into sexy's anus. He kept on moving his finger slowly. There was a small skin that was dividing his fingers with reddy. The sensation was too much to handle and i increased the pace, this time sexy also started moving her hips up and down in tandem with my movements. With increased pace, uncle was unable to hold onto his finger and he removed it, but the pace had gathered now and there was not looking back. I kept pumping sexy's pussy and the whole house was filled with her loud moans. After about 10 minutes of sheer pounding her pussy, she looked into my eyes and said, i can't hold any longer, i added me too and both of us released our juices simultaneously. Uncle came with the cloth again and covered her pussy with my cum still inside it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:46 PM