Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
It really exicited me that i can get her anytime i want, either in office or at her place, with the permission of my father in law. Reddy was beaming like a hot iron rod now with all these talks. I pulled up sexy and kept reddy on her pussy and pushed him inside in one go. sexy let out a big moan aaaaahhhh.....kesh....ooooooooooooooo. I then held her boobs and pinched both the nipples, she liked rough and i also enjoyed the rough sex with her. I bit her nipples and every inch of her boobs. With the assult her breasts turned to red apples and then bluish colour, but i was not satisfied. I wanted to bite her more and more, she was arousing the beastility inside me. I removed reddy now and then jumped on her navel part, i saw the deep navel which was a little curved inside. Pushed my tongue inside and rolled and also started biting slowly the upper skin on the navel. I continued kissing and licking her navel and hips for about 5 minutes, but the want of roughness took over and bit her navel, another moan left her lips aaaaaahhhh....please dont stop aaaaaaahh... it was encouraging for me and my bites started increasing on her hips and navel, there was no space in her top till her pussy where i had not left a teeth mark. Sexy loved the bites and i loved her body, bit her pussy lips and she cried oooooooh.. tear it into peices, put your dick back inside scoundrel.

I told her i don't like bad words sexy, she said, sister fucker, mother in law fucker and you still say don't use bad words. I got angry on her and lifted her and put one leg of her on bed and then pushed reddy inside already well lubed cunt, i moved reddy with good speed and held her hips and left her body to swing, she was unable to control her moans. The room was covered in her moans and chap chap sound eminating from her pussy. At last i was unable to stand and legs started paining, i loosened the grip on her hips and she fell down on the cot, i went on top of her again and pushed reddy back into her reproductory organ and pulled him till her pussy lips and sent him back again inside in a single push, i continued doing it for some more time, her boobs were coming back to red colour and was back at kneading and pinching and biting it. When i was about to release, sexy had covered reddy with her juices and it had overflowed till her legs. I increased the pressure to maximum and then shot inside her pussy. I was unable to control the urge and all the juices flowed inside her cunt. I rolled aside and put my head on her hand.

After two marathon rounds of pounding, both me and sexy were very tired. I got up and filled the water bottle and both of us drank. After about half an hour of lying down, both of us regained our senses. Sexy's eyes had complete satisfaction, her eyes were filled with tears from love. She moved her lips to mine and gave a very loving kiss to it and said "I love you keshav" and kissed all over. I will lay myself to you anytime you want from now on and please don't hurt me or my daughter, this is the only thing i will ever ask from you and cried for 10 minutes. I was only caressing her hairs and wiping her cheeks. She then lifted her head up and said, i have to tell you something and suddenly stopped and said let your uncle only tell you. I asked what sexy. She said nothing serious but something good. I asked her again and again but she said wait dear what is the hurry and also your uncle also knows about us and we have nothing to fear. Saying this she kept her hand on reddy, reddy started stirring shamelessly. I held her hand and said, if i do it again today, then your daughter will sleep without him. So we can continue it tomorrow if you want as it is a sunday. She said great, come home, uncle will be there and also i will call your parents and inform them of some work with you, and ask your uncle to tell the same thing. I told her how shameless you have become, just a couple of days ago you were not even ready to speak with me on such things and now you want non stop.

She hit me and said that is the power of manhood dear, your manhood, whoever gets a taste of it, i am pretty sure that they will always think of yours only and nothing else. She tried to get up but was unable to due to the pounding she had received. I lifted her up and made her sit, found her bra and blouse, she wore them, and then pointed to the corner where her saree and petticoat were lying, i helped her dressup and she joked, this is the first time in my life that my sex partner has helped me dress up. We both laughed. I held her and got her down, she climbed a rick and left. After an hour or so, i received a call from uncle's number, he said, he spoke to my parents and you should come home just after breakfast only, your aunty will be waiting for you. I corrected and said sexy uncle, he said yes yes sexy, also please don't miss coming. I said uncle only if you are going to be at home i will come otherwise i will not. He said why me staying unnecessarily, i said, i want to do to sexy in front of you and also she doesn't let me touch her dress and says only husband should remove the dress, so there you can help me. He said he will think about it. I told him, message me if you are staying otherwise i will still fuck your daughter. He said, no no, please don't miss coming, sexy is in her fertile days and we don't want to miss this oppurtunity and cut the call. Oh my god, my mother in law is wanting to have my child before my wife.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:44 PM