Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After about 20 minutes or so, sexy was back to normal, first thing she did was come and hit me. She showed her pussy to all and said, see the condition of it, for so many years it was unused and his first fuck and he has tortured it, she fell back on bed and said, i am in no condition to walk so i am going to rest here only today. We all had coffee another round and then finally sexy called periyamma, akka and vini to the room. She got some body lotion and applied on her pussy and bum hole and said, it is still paining. She looked towards me and said i hate you, you spoilt me, everyone had a hearty laugh. Then finally she opened up, he has started earning now, i think he should have his own office and i don't think he has the money for office stuff. I want to support him to have his own office, i will pay the advance and he can start paying rent, when he is fully standing on his feet he can return the advance money. I rejected the offer saying, it is just some more time that i make my own office and also i don't want to take money from anybody. Periyamma intervened and said, she will also support a little and she will pay for furniture and other stuff. I told them that i need to inform parents and divya first on making office, if they agree then i will decide. I looked at all of them and asked what kind of office do you think i shoud make? Then akka said, a place where you can work and we also get our quota. I asked then 1 bhk flat should suffice otherwise to afford commercial space for personal activity will cost more. Akka then added, i am going to work in my bro's office. Vini added me too after i complete my course. I told them, i need some time to think and plan for it. When i decide, i will let you all know. Akka then came and put her hands on my shoulders and gave a peck and said, but don't take too much time and also i will get my quota everyday so i am not going to leave working for you. I gave a peck back and said sure dear.

To cut the story short, that night and next day convinced parents and divya that i will open an office and set everything with all, periyamma and family, sexy, parents, divya and sekhar too. Found a studio aprtment with seperate room outside and hired both the rooms. Showed only one to family, and showed the other to girls and women. Told them it would be better to shift here for all activities rather than home. Everyone was pleased. Me and divya also shifted to our new home and she decorated according to her taste. Periyamma and sexy arranged for the bed and cot for the new room. The only thing pending there was opening cermony for the room as well as the cot.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:41 PM