Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I said, after the pounding it got, the pussy lips are disfigured now and it had ecome dark red colour. I had to place ice packs on it for her pussy to cool down thats all. Vini then saw that periyamma also left now. me and vini now pulled down the petticoat and saree along with panty of sexy. She closed her eyes, we both took one boob each and sucked it, this was the first time sexy had two mouths on her boobs and she was loving all of it. then i looked at vini for continuing. Vini then put her legs near pillow and lay down. I pushed sexy on vini's pussy and vini pulled sexy's hips near her mouth. Sexy wanted to say something but vini pushed her mouth on sexy's pussy and i pushed sexy's mouth on vini's pussy. Vini was sucking with lot of vigour and i searched for some lube. Found vaseline body lotion and applied generously on reddy and then a little on sexy's bum hole. Sexy tried to push me away saying not good hole, but i held her hips and then gave reddy a big push, a loud scream left her mouth, i was not going to hold for anything and before she could do anything, gave another push and reddy was buried half into her bum hole. Both periyamma and akka came rushing inside to check what happened. Then on seeing me plugging sexy's back hole, they both smiled and periyamma left and akka came and sat next to sexy's face and said, first time it pains for everyone after sometime you will get adjusted and also love it, and wiped the tears of sexy and left.

I let reddy stay quiet for a while and then slowly started pushing him in bit by bit. With vini's tongue working on sexy's pussy, she had forgotten the pains reddy was giving her. I gave one final push and reddy was now completely buried. I remembered the natak of sexy and then pulled reddy till the tip and sent it in sexy's bum hole in one go, a breath left sexy and she turned to look back and said slowly dear, i said nothing, you broke your promise and you are going to be punished for it. she asked what promise did i break, i am allowing you right, i said, you said you will willingly let me fuck you, but it took a lot of convincing from 4 people for you to open up and i am going to teach you a lesson on not to break promises in future. I started pounding and grinding her bum hole with all the strength and down below, vini was working the magic of her tongue and sexy had a big big orgasm and vini's face was flushed with sexy's juice. Vini was not done yet and she also wanted a release. I pushed sexy on bed and went on top of her and placed reddy on her pussy and gave a big push, with all the pressure, reddy went only half, sexy's eyes almost popped out and she had to gasp for breath. She then told me slowly dear, it has not seen anything inside since very very long time. So please have mercy on me. Where was i to listen to her. I pulled reddy a little more back and then gave one final push wherein reddy was buried completely inside her old cunt.

She started crying, i cared a damn and told her, if you cry, your pain is only going to increase, she looked and said, it is already paining and what more can you do, i pulled reddy till the tip and pushed him again in one go, and then i leapt on her boobs and pressed them with all the strength i had, bit her neckline till her boobs, there was no spot where i had not bit her on her chest, i took one boob in the mouth and imprinted my front teeth on every millimetre of her white boob. Both her breasts took my roughness, i didn't count how many orgasms' sexy got today, but when i wanted to unload, i removed it from her pussy and then lifted her up holding her hairs and then pulled her hair tightly, she opened her mouth and i stuffed reddy inside her mouth. Vini came near and said, she might choke, i pushed vini aside and pushed reddy inside sexy's mouth and said to her, this is for trying to make me get caught by father in law and stuffed her mouth completely, i started banging her mouth as it were a wodden log, i didn't bother her tears or cries for sometime, her eyes were becoming like coming out of her eyes, she was choking and i was not leaving. I kept banging her throat even when her mouth had injuries inside and was bleeding a little. Finally i released reddy's juices and unloaded it completely in her mouth and then closed it with my hand.

She had to gulp it down completely. I was relieved a little now and went and sat on bed. Sexy was still in semi conscious state. Vini got some water and sprinkled on sexy and also lifted her up and fed her some water. Although i had released just now, i was not satisfied with the treatment of sexy, i pulled vini closer and asked her to make reddy ready please. She said, she will die if you stuff her mouth like that. I promised vini that i will not touch her mouth, but i need to give a good pounding to that pussy and ass another time now. The time is still only 6 now, and we have lot of time to go home and i don't want her to be able to walk today. Vini then pushed her hands on reddy and also her tongue worked magic and reddy became steel like rod now. i held sexy by her hair and she had no voice left to shout, i pushed her in the middle, took a pillow from the cot and kept it under her hips. Then without any warning i leapt on her body and pushed reddy into her pussy, she was literally crying and her eyes were teary. I started pounding her like a mad lion and also her back was free from any assult, so took my fingers on her back and scratched and made deep scars on her back. After about 20-25 minutes of pounding her pussy, i turned her doggy style, she was unable to hold on to that position, so i pushed her legs down and opened her bum hole, knelt at the edge of the bed and then again started pounding her back hole, i lasted for another 45minutes and sexy was now almost unconscious. I turned her back again and pounded her pussy till i released. I had become an animal and my animal lust was satisfied now. I lay next to her. Vini had worn her dress now and she came with glucose water for sexy and coffee for me. Sexy drank glucose water and i drank coffee silently.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:41 PM