Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I looked at sexy with hungry eyes, i could see her eyes moist and almost in tears. I controlled my anger and went and sat next to her, put my arms on her shoulders. She was hesistant for a second to remove my hands, i pressed her shoulder and then went and opened the door and said to her, it was your beauty that mesmerised me, you also agreed to enjoy with me, now see reddy, he has gone down without release and also you also wanted to enjoy sex and also promised that if ever you see me fucking someone else you will also let me enjoy you. When you were mentally ready yesterday, when in truth it happens you don't want it. The door is opened and no one will stop you. I like you very much and would always love you and don't want to hurt you or your feelings. If you still think you don't want to let me then it is ok for me, i have enough pussies around and don't need anymore. It is you who is in need of lund. Then slowly periyamma came into the room. Seeing periyamma sexy was astonished as she walked cooly when i was naked. Then periyamma took sexy's hand in her hand and said, if you think it is wrong, it is wrong, but think it from our prespective, he was not ready to marry your daughter as we were all there for his needs, even we needed him and his, saying that periyamma placed sexy's hand on reddy. Sexy suddenly felt like an electric shock hit her and trembled, but periyamma was still holding her hand.

Then periyamma said, it is good he is doing inside the house only and nothing wrong will happen, what if he gets into outside relationship and moves away from your daughter, from all of us. He is already started his work and if one fine day he decides to move away from your daughter, whom will you curse then. Everything inside the house is always better. He also gets pleasure and so do we, what is the harm, no one here will concieve his baby except your daughter and still all of us will get pleasure and it will still stay inside the house only. Sexy's touches were working on reddy and he was slowly stirring back to life. Then periyamma removed her hand and sexy still had her hand on reddy. Now i slowly pulled sexy closer to me and moved my lips near her, but didn't kiss, i wanted her to make the next move. She inched a little closer and closed her eyes. I brushed my lips on hers and came back a little. She was expecting a ferocious kiss and i didn't do it. Sexy opened her eyes to find me smiling and still not moving forward. She then jumped like a tigress and sucked my lips and inserted her tongue inside my mouth and rolled it. It was about 15 minutes of deep sucking and tongue fighting. She then went a little back to gather air and also removed the pins from saree, one near shoulders and another one near petticoat. I was sitting still.

I wanted to tease her more. She came near and pushed her lips on mine, i was kissing her and holding back the urge to strip her naked. After sometime she asked, what happened, why are you not doing anything. Everyone laughed now. Vini who had covered her face got up, sexy was shocked at first and then back to normal. Then vini wanted to suck reddy and came near, periyamma pushed her aside and said, you had your quota, leave him and get dressed and be with your akka. Two elders need him badly and i don't expect any disturbance in between. Everyone laughed now.

Vini then said, keshoo also promised me something today, both sexy and periyamma looked at me, i pointed towards sexy and then told vini, she is all yours to begin with, once i finish with periyamma, i want to enjoy her with all the time in the world. Sexy was taken aback with the words, she said no i am not like that, only with it pointing towards reddy and nothing else. I kept my hand on her thighs and said, sexy here everything is fair and also, try it out first time and if you are not comfortable, from next time we can avoid it. Periyamma stood up and loosened her petticoat and her saree, both of them fell down on floor, she removed the hooks of her blouse and i removed her panty till her feet and she pushed them away. She then moved on bed and said, plese send him in first, i am dying for his touches, everything else later. Sexy was again shocked now with the boldness of these girls.

I sat in between periyamma's legs and placed reddy on her pussy lips, then instead of inserting it, i started rubbing her pussy mole with reddy, she was screaming with pleasure, then she lifted herself and held reddy and pushed it inside her pussy. I loved the way periyamma was dying for reddy. I turned towards vini and said, she is all yours dear as promised. Also i looked at sexy and said, don't worry sexy, everyone will feel like this first time. Vini meanwhile was quick to push her saree away from her shoulders, i was watching the scene as reddy was already buried in periyamma's cunt. Vini then slowly held the bottom of the blouse of sexy and unhooked the blouse and threw it to a corner, she then put her hand on bra hooks, but sexy was feeling shame, vini forcefully removed her hands and removed bra and threw them away too. Vini then went near sexy and pulled one hand of hers and placed it on her pussy. Sexy now moved her fingers inside vini's pussy and a soft moan left vini's mouth. I turned towards periyamma and started banging her with force, i wanted hers to get over soon so that i can get sexy's pussy. Probably periyamma understood it and climaxed soon. She then got up and said, i will need a seperate session later, may be tomorrow. I want my pussy pounded like how you did to akka yesterday. Vini turned towards me now and asked what did you do with akka yesterday.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:40 PM