Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Vini's pussy lips had contracted a little with climax. When i pulled out reddy, he came out with a big plop sound, sexy looked back to see what was the sound and she caught the sight of reddy standing in 90 degree and vini's pussy wine dripping from reddy. She bent her head in shame. I ran towards the door and akka gave little space, wanted to hold sexy's hand and pull her inside, instead decided to make the first move and sprang and held her hips firmly and pushed my lips on hers forcefully. She was trying to get away from me and i was holding her firmly, she kept moving her face aside as i tried to kiss her. When she was really not letting me kiss her, the beast in me was taking over, i held her hairs and pulled her inside the room. I don't know what happened to me, as i always anticipated to make love to sexy. But here she was not letting me kiss her also. When she came inside, akka also came in and closed the door. I wanted to rip her clothes off and push reddy inside her pussy, i started burning in rage. Sexy could sense that and was about to cry when akka asked her to sit on the cot. She then signalled me to console her, but i was not in a position to cool my head. Then akka sat next to her and put her arms on sexy's shoulders, she then started, it is so bad, i didn't know that you let him bring someone from outside and do all bad things in your house, i didn't know that my son in law is so bad that he has a beautiful wife at home and still does bad things with other girls and you guys are supporting him.

What a bad family i gave my daughter into. I was already burning with rage and was about to smack her, when akka held my hand and said just a min bro, let me handle this. She then turned towards sexy and said, now that you have seen his reddy, tell me your opinion. Sexy got very angry on akka and said what are you talking, you are all so spoilt, i should have enquired further before giving my daughter to him. All of you are bastards. I was about to smack her and akka held me tightly again and said chill bro, she is going to spread her legs to you, why take physical when you can get pussy pleasure. I got back and sat on bed. Sexy was startled now on hearing that she has to spread her legs open for reddy. She got angry on akka and said what are you talking, i am not perverted like you people. Akka just laughed at her and said, yesterday i was riding him when you had premature ejaculation. I heard all the conversation and we decided to get you today. When you can speak to him about all the stuff and also promise him that you will willingly open the legs if ever you see him fucking someone and then do all these natak, no one here is a kid anymore. I am going now leaving you two, either you open your legs willingly or i will not be here to stop whatever he will do next, may be he will bang your pussy and then tear your ass hole also and then still keep fucking both the holes till you are hurt badly. Akka got up and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:38 PM