Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Next morning, got up, got ready and dropped divya to college, vini went with english madam. Reached brokerage, there was still time for work to begin. Kavya meanwhile asked why you didn't drop me yesterday and also mom was asking for you and..... I said i was a little busy and also there is nothing new at her place, if they promise to bring something juicy then i will make it tomorrow as i have some unfinished business today and winked at her. She hit me and said two are not enough for you or what? i just nodded my head as a no. Just then akka called and said hi, her voice was sounding very happy. I said hi and asked what happened? you seem very happy dear. She said she is happy for me as periyamma spoke to sexy and invited her for snacks and she has agreed to come. I asked alone? she replied yes, she was getting bored at home and as your father in law will be in office, she will come alone it seems. I asked her what time, she replied 4" in the evening. I thanked her and asked her how is it? she grinned, it is still in bad shape, mom saw last night and was very angry that she missed such a good pounding, just then periyamma pulled the phone from akka and said i have arranged the dish for you, but i also need my quota today only, i said, how much can i take in a day, i have already promised vini and you are arranging for my dish and now you also. She said, if i dont then she will cancel her program and cut the dish out. I agreed reluctantly, not that i was not interested, but to tease her. Finally it was decided that i will go to their place by 3:50, and stay in the room, vini will join me and then they will send sexy into the room. Finished my work and left to drop divya, dropped divya home and left saying some urgent work and will be back after college. She didn't bother much and i left towards periyamma's place.

I reached her place, it was almost 4 now, knocked the door and akka opened and said she will be here anytime now, why so late? i told her had to drop divya and come. She pulled me inside as soon as she saw an auto standing outside. I went inside the bedroom where vini was already on bed, naked and covered by blanket. She winked at me and threw the blanket aside and leapt on my face and kissed my face all over. She said i love you keshoo, i miss you da, why do you do this to me and she was about to cry, then i released the jeans and jockey and threw it to one corner and inserted my tongue into her mouth. We slowly pushed ourselves onto bed and vini spread her legs and her pussy nector was already dripping in anticipation. I took some nector in my hand and applied to her anus, her bum hole contracted just with the mere touches. I turned her into doggy style and licked her nector applied on her bum hole. "Oh the original virgin bum hole for reddy was about to be explored". Vini turned her head and said, slowly dear it is my first time right. I just nodded my head and then dripped my finger into her pussy and applied the pre cum on her bum hole. She then called me near and applied her saliva heavily on reddy. i didn't want to finger her bum hole as i always preserved it for reddy only. I whispered into her ears, i am not going to make it ready with fingers, but it will first experience the penetration of reddy only. She agreed to it, reddy was steaming hot with anticipation. I held her hips with both the hands firmly, moved reddy to her bum
hole and tried to push him inside, first time he slipped. I then took out one hand from her hips and then held reddy and kept him on her bum hole and touched his tip and did a gentle massage on the hole, vini's body was jerking in anticipation. I then told vini, close your mouth tight dear, it is going to pain a little. And in one go pushed reddy inside. Her bum hole was so tight that only the head of reddy went in with the first push. Vini was beating her head sideways and saying it is paining. I let her be for a minute and when her bum hole had got adjusted to the new penetration, gave another small push and reddy was buried half inside her no more virgin bum hole.

Vini was trying to pull her hips away from reddy but i was holding it with strength. Then again i started moving reddy a little out and pushing him in a bit more, after about 5 minutes reddy was buried in the newly opened bum hole of my first love vini. I stopped for a minute to let vini's newly penetrated hole get adjusted to reddy's intrusion. After some time vini turned her head and asked how much more left, i said nothing left, all inside already. She smiled and wiped her tears away and said, then start fucking. I held her hips and pulled reddy a little back and move him inside, after about 10 minutes of soft movements i increased my speed and vini's new hole had got adjusted to it, she started moving her hips back and matched reddy's moves. It went on for about 20 minutes, then vini stopped and said, my pussy is also aching for reddy da. Please come on top now. I slowly pulled out reddy from her bum hole and she turned spreading her legs, i held reddy with one hand and placed him on vini's pussy. She pushed her hips up and took reddy a little inside. I then moved reddy completely inside her. She pulled me on her lips and explored my mouth. I started moving reddy and she placed her hands on my back and said, let me feel him for some more time dear, i am missing him since long and you want to start immediately. I lay on top of her for sometime and then started moving inside vini's valley of love slowly, in no time the speed increased and so were her moans. there was a knock on the door and also vini buried her finger nails on my back and climaxed. Her juices now covered reddy completely and overflowed to bedspread. I turned to see who knocked and vini covered her head with the blanket, reddy was still inside her and her naked body was visible but her face was covered. As soon as the door opened first my eyes saw akka and standing behind her was my mother in law, my sexy. Her eyes were wide in bewilderment. Her tongue had dried up. She was about to turn back, when i called her hi sexy. She had just seen me screwing someone and didn't know what to do.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:37 PM