Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I continued with sexy, sexy pinch your nipples hard, she said ouch, i understood that she has done it, she said, it pained, i then asked her to hold her boobs in both hands and push the nipple towards her mouth. She then asked now what, i said lick your left nipple, after 30 secs i said now your right nipple. then i asked her to feel her thighs and then put index finger into her pussy. I then guided her to start fingering her pussy, within no time i could hear her breathing increased and she let out a gasp. I understood that she must have climaxed. I said hello hello, she was breathing heavily and said i just came. I said ok sexy, i will call you after 5 mins, take some rest till then. Down here akka had crawled on me and was pushing her pussy on reddy, it was ongoing, i then asked akka to lay down and turned her, removed reddy from her pussy and widened her legs and pushed my mouth on her pussy. With the previous orgasm mixed with new pre cum, her pussy was inviting my mouth. I unleased my tongue on it and and sucked her pussy with all the pressure i could muster from my mouth. Akka started lifting her bums up and down, she was in extasy. It was very difficult to continue with my mouth and i also had my fill, so went on top of her and pushed reddy inside her well lubricated vagina. i also wanted a bad release now and with full force i started humping her pussy.

Akka's body was quivering and vibrating with each stroke of reddy. Akka released her juices and lay still for a sec, i was unable to control and kept pounding her pussy, after about 10 mins of dry humping akka started responding back. This time i timed my release with her and unloaded whatever reddy could spit out into her pussy. Turned and lay down next to her. Akka wanted to get up and clean, but she couldn't, she then pointed me towards her pussy, i got up and looked at her pussy, with the pounding it had taken, her pussy lips were sprouting out and the area around her pussy had become red. I said sorry to her and then wrapped a towel and took some ice from fridge and wrapped it in cloth and placed it on her pussy. Akka was feeling better now, she asked me why such brute force on my pussy da. I said dont know, but you also didn't stop me, why? she replied, i loved the force on my body and i was in heaven. Only after everything was over i realised that my pussy is hurting bad, but don't worry, it will heal in a day or two. I was relieved to hear it. I again called sexy and asked her how was it. She replied it was good, but she released immediately on sending a finger inside her pussy. I told her if i would have been there, i would have readied you again and fucked you till you release another two times. She said enough of jokes. I said no joking sexy.

She then said there is no way to do it, as i said earlier only on phone, if we come face to face then we are strangers. I asked her what if you see me fucking someone live, then atleast will you let me? She thought for sometime and said maybe. I asked maybe, no you should promise me that if ever you see my live show and i ask you there, you will open your legs willingly to me. She laughed and said, it should not be my daughter, i said not your daughter, but someone else. She agreed hastily, and added i should not force her to watch and also it should not be her house. I agreed readily, i again asked her to promise me that if she sees me fucking someone else, then she will also let me fuck her. I asked her so many times till she said promise. I aksed her what promise, she said, if she sees me fucking someone, then she will also let me fuck her willingly. We chitchatted for sometime and then i said bye sexy and cut the call with a kiss. Akka was impressed with the progress i had on her. I said akka, i want your help to get her here, once she sees me fucking you, she will also join us and her sister in law, that is my ex principal's wife and daughter need to be fucked for revenge. Akka thought for a while and said, let me talk to mom to invite her under some pretext and then you and me can be in room and mom can then show us to her and she will also join.

I was relaxed with the idea akka gave. I immediately wrote down the phone number of sexy and kept it on fridge. Just then vini called akka, akka took the phone and said hi vini, you missed today dear, it was enormous session and my pussy is hurting bad and i think my pussy lips are out of shape for the rest of my life. Vini asked the phone to be given to me and she straight away started blasting me for ignoring her. I promised her tomorrow for sure, you can bunk the classes, she said not possible to bunk the classes as anni will also be in college but later in the evening. I had to promise her thousand times before she even cooled down. Then she started crying that i don't love her. It took lot of time to convince her what all happened and finally i had to promise her again that tomorrow she will get a new pussy to suck on after i fuck her. Kavya called meanwhile and said, day ended with profits and i took bath and bid bye to akka and went home. Night was as usual with any husband, one round and then sleep like a log.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:36 PM