Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We spent the whole sunday also in the room. We started back on monday early morning and reached home by 10. Paid the cab driver and went inside. Divya was in no mood to go to college, i had breakfast and changed and went to work. Kavya was waiting eagerly for me. Since my phone was also switched off she signalled me naughtily, i just nodded my head. Trading hours opened and we both continued with our parts of money. by lunch we were both in profits. Then my father in law called and asked how was the trip. I told him it was good. We ate pear and oranges. He then passed the phone to sexy. She said hi, i replied hi sexy. She asked how was the trip. I told her from saturday evening till monday morning, both of us didn't wear clothes and didn't get out of room. She asked juicy, i replied very very juicy. Just then father in law asked her what juicy, she replied oranges. I started laughing. I then asked her, how is the newly shaved pussy of yours doing. She replied very well, but was missing my words. I told her to give missed call later and i can continue. We hung up the phone. I knew she would call back after her husband left. I went to kavya and told her to take over the work. I have some important work and she should close and then call me to update. I immediately called akka and asked her where are you. She said home only, i said be ready i am coming now.

She was exicited to hear it. I immediately took the bike and reached periyamma's place. I knocked the door, akka came and opened the door and she was standing behind the door, i went inside and saw that she had wrapped the towel around her body. Once the door was locked, she threw the towel towards sofa and started removing my tee and signalled me to remove my belt and jeans, once i opened the jeans, she pushed jockey along with it and put her mouth on reddy. She was as hungry as ever. I removed jeans and jockey from legs and she stood up and jumped on my hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. She then adjusted her pussy and held reddy and pushed her pussy on him. I lifted her like that and went to bedroom, i wanted to get to missionary position, she instead pushed me on bed and jumped on reddy, she again adjusted reddy on her pussy and then spoke, oh god, last two days without talking to you, my pussy was just dripping its juices always, dont ever keep me hungry so much. I laughed at her and said you didn't even ask me why i called also where is periyamma? She said periyamma has gone to some temple with neighbour aunties and will be back by night only. She continued humping me and when she climaxed, her pussy juices washed reddy completely and she lay on me exhausted. I turned her next to me and wanted to continue, she instead turned aside and lifted her leg a little and pushed her back towards me, i held her leg up in the same position and then positioned reddy at the entrance of her bum hole.

I gave a sudden push and put reddy inside her bum hole completely, since he was fully coated with her juices, there was no problem for him to get inside but with sudden jerk, akka shouted in pain. I let reddy be quiet for sometime and then started banging her bum hole, after about 15 mins or so, akka said her leg is paining, so i turned akka upside down with reddy still inside her bum hole, now i started banging her bum hole in missionary position and also biting her back, pushed my hands on her nipples and twisted them with force, i was biting her back and also giving her boobs a rough massage, akka's moans were echoing the room, after about another 20 mins or so, i was ready to unload, i increased my speed and akka started pushing her ass to match, i released my load and lay
on top of her for sometime. Her bum hole squeezed all the cum from reddy. I finally pulled reddy and lay next to her. It took about 5 minutes for me to get back to normal breathing. She then wiped reddy clean with some hand towel and asked, wow such force on my ass, why what happened, didn't you enjoy on weekend.

I said nothing like that and just then the phone rang. It was sexy, i said hi sexy, akka was wondering whom i am calling sexy. I just signalled her to keep quiet and listen. MiL asked where are you, i said in a private place so that i can speak with you. She was happy to listen to it, then i asked her what colour panties are you wearing now, she replied, none, i am wearing petticoat and have removed all other clothes. I said take a pic sexy. She said nothing doing, all things on phone only. Oh i said then i am busy now. She got angry listening to it and cut the call. Akka asked me who is it, i replied divya's mother. Her eyes widened and asked you already did to her also? i said no dear, i need your help to get her that's why i came here to ask for your help. Akka asked what help, i said, get her here sometime so that i can re-deflower her pussy. She asked meaning, i said father in law has not even touched her from ages, and also her ass looks yummy and is still a virgin. Akka nodded her head with smile. I then called back sexy and said sorry dear, its just that everytime i imagine your shaved pussy between those sexy hips, my lund starts twitching and i need a release badly, reddy started stirring just with these thoughts. Akka pushed her mouth on reddy and he was ready in no time. Akka then sat around my hips and adjusted her pussy and got reddy inside her. She started humping slowly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 29-07-2019, 06:36 PM