Adultery My stories since school days
WATCHMAN OF OUR SCHOOL

We normally used to have extra classes on saturdays and sundays.But mostly on Saturdays.And we all could wear any casual 
dress for the extra classes and no need to wear the uniforms.We were nearing exams and our teacher wanted to take an 
extra class which she kept on a Saturday.I was always excited for extra classes because it was always an opportunity to 
to exhibit all my curves wearing the possible tight dresses I had.I went home and took out a tight jeans that I had and a 
tight white cotton shirt.It was half sleeve.I took a belt for my jeans as I had planned to tuck in my white shirt tightly so that 
my big round ripe boobs would stand firm and protrude giving a good view for the men around.

It was Friday, I got up in the morning and had my shower.I washed my long hair and blow dried it.I brushed my hair and plaited it.
The end was a little below my ass cheeks.I had much longer hair then.But they were always well kept and cropped properly and 
I used to take good care of my long hair.I wore my bra,nothing was fancier during those days, and also my panty.I pulled my 
jeans up,had to struggle a bit as it got tight around my upper thighs and eventually having a hard time making it's way through 
my big round ass.It went and rested around my waist.I wore my white cotton shirt and tucked it in tightly.Wore my belt around 
my waist and wore my high heel sandal.I did little make-up on my face.Applied red lip stick and looked at myself on the mirror.
I could see my 2 globes standing proudly and turned around I saw my big round tight gaand was hugged by my skin tight 
jeans.My long silky plaited hair hanging over my big round ass.I slapped my ass and put my finger inside my mouth and 
sucked them.I put red nail polish and left home.I took my cycle as rickshawala won't come on weekends.I sat on my 
cycle seat but the seat couldn't accomodate all of my ass and so some of my plump as was outside the seat.I left our 
compound and many men as well as some boys were staring at me as I cycled my way to the school.I reached the school 
but there was no one,so I went and sat in my classroom.I waited for almost an hour when I heard someone coming from 
the corridor.I looked and it was out watchman.

He was young tall and well built.He always used to stare at me and he had a crush on me I knew that.He came inside my 
class and told me that teacher had left a message about the class being cancelled.He was staring at me from tip to toe.He was 
elder to me,must be in his early 20s.He was staring at me and I felt shy as I knew he was undressing me in his mind.I felt like 
I was standing nude in front of him.He said there is no one in the school and that everyone knew the classes were cancelled.
I had left a little early the other day so I didn't get the message.He said anyway I am also here for sometime and asked 
if I could spend sometime with him.He asked me,"Hum top floor par chale,yaha koi aa sakta hai."I just blushed on his 
question and said ok.He got the green signal from me so we went to the top floor where my PT sir had fucked me once.
We sat on a bench and he started complimenting my jeans and white shirt.He said that he liked my long hair and always 
stand at the corridor to see me passing by him and see my back as my hair used to hit my big round bums.He said,"Chaitrali 
tumhari itni badi gaand jaisi maine koi gaand nahi dekhi.Tumhare lambe baal bhi kitni chikni hai aur lambi aur ghane bhi hai.
Tumhara rickshawala mera dost hai.Usne mujhse kaha tha ke tum ek din school bunk karke uske saath gayi thi.?" I blushed 
and said ha gayi thi. He knew I had fun with him as the rickshawala had told him that I was a big slut.He kept his hands around 
my waist and my long plaited hair was on his hands to my back.He then slowly moved his hands on to my big round gaand 
which was tight inside my tight jeans.He massaged my gaand from over my jeans and pulled me towards him.I slowly closed 
my eyes erotically and left a moan.ummmmmmm.He made me stand and went behind and held me tight from behind.His 
dick was massaging my gaand.His hands were on my crotch and rubbing my crotch from over the jeans.I threw my head back 
on his chest and moaned opening my mouth.My red wet lips parted and a moan came out.I moaned,"uffff rammuuu aur dabao 
meri chut ko." He kissed my neck from behind and licked my ears.I was enjoying his every touch and the thought that a 
watchman of our school was enjoying me made me more horny.He then held my hair and opened the clip to the end.Then 
he opened my plaited hair and my hair opened.I put my hands inside my hair and opened them properly.His eyes were full 
of lust looking at my long silky hair.He then opened my belt buckle and pulled my jeans down which was a little hard to 
cross over my big round bum mound.But he managed to pull it down and my jeans fell on the floor.I came out of the jeans 
and then he started unbuttoning my shirt.He removed my shirt and I was just standing in front of him wearing my red 
panty and red bra.He was mad looking at me specially looking at my long open hair and red inners.He saw my red pouting 
lips and held them in between his fingers and pinched them.He had already dropped his pants and while he pinched my lips 
my mouth opened.I could feel his semi erect thing hitting my crotch area.I closed my eyes and moaned.He kissed my lips.
He put his tongue inside and rolled with mine.He licked my cheeks and looked at my big round eyes and I blushed as he 
stared at me.His hands went behind and unclasped my bra and opened it.The bra cup crossed my nipples and it rubbed 
my nipples.Uffffff my nipples got erect and he kept his fingers on my nipples and started pinching it.I kept my hands 
around his neck and pulled his face towards my boobs.He planted his lips on my nipples and I could feel my nipples 
in between his lips.He chewed and nibbled my nipples and I was enjoying and moaning in pleasure.

He then turned me around and dropped my panty.Now I was totally nude in front of him.Ramu said,"Chaitrali 
kya mast item lag rahi hai tu.Teri gaand kitni moti aur gol hai Chaitrali.Tujhe aaj main chodkar teri chut ko 
phad dalunga.Main tujhe rundi bulau toh chalega?" I just blushed on his dirty comment and he said,"Uffff raand 
kitni sharmati hai tu.Meri rundi Chaitrali.I love you." He made me kneel down on the bench and stood behind me.He 
slapped my ass."Kitni badi mast gaand hai teri Chaitrali.Ungli daalu teri chut mein?" I said,"mmmmmmm daalo na 
ungli meri chut mein.Aur apna bada khada gajar bhi daalo naaa..." He got horny when I addressed his dick as gajar.
Gajar is carrot in hindi.He said,"Mera gajar mota hai rundi.Tu legi mera bada mota gajar teri chut mein.Raaand 
saali Chaitrali?"  I said, "Haaa loongi raamuuuu.aaahhhhh" He was fingering me badly and with other hand had 
held my long hair for grip so that I don't drift away while fingering.He then spat on my gaand and slapped my ass.
He spat on my cunt and on his dick head.He held my hair and turned me around facing his dick.He put his dick inside 
my mouth and started fucking my mouth in and out.And he Put his finger inside my cunt from behind while I gave 
him a blowjob.He fucked my mouth for a while and then  turned me around again.He slowly guided his dick towards 
the entrance of my wet chut and pushed it inside.He held my long silky hair and pull my towards him while he fucked 
me.He slowly started moving in and out of me.I was moaning loudly now as I knew there was no one to listen us.
He also was shouting and moaning,"Chaitralliiiiiiiiiii RAAAANNNDDDDDD" He fucked me for sometime and when he got 
ready to cum he took out his dick and came all over my face.He brought all his sticky cum which was spreaded around 
my face,towards my mouth and I licked his cum coated finger.I licked all the cum and took his dick again in my mouth 
to clean it up.He came some more inside my mouth.He said he will bring his friends also next time to fuck me.I asked him 
who they were.He said they have a chinese cart.I got horny and excited to know the street vendors will fuck me with 
a watchman like ramu.I agreed and we left the school.

I rode my cycle back home.I didn't tie my hair and left it open.Many men and boys were staring at my long hair and 
my big round ass which was jutting out of my cycle seat.Evening a studious boy from our building had asked me to 
come to the terrace after it becomes dark.I got info about him from one of my friends that he had a crush on me 
and he was going to propose me that evening.So I went home and got ready for the evening to see what he was 
upto.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM