Adultery My stories since school days
MY FANTASY(VILLAGE WIFE BECOMES VILLAGE WHORE)

I always had this fantasy which I have shared many a times with Suresh and he gets very horny when we have this particular role play.
He fucks me hard like hell with his big long thick cock.I also go mad with him.Ok now let me share the fantasy.

I have got married to a villager and Suresh is the mukhiya of that village.My husband used to be very rich but had become very poor 
and was in heavy debt because of the draught that hit the village.He had married me from another village.I was a slut since my paathshala 
days.Many boys had already fucked me before my wedding.Some had fucked me in the paathshala, some near the village river during 
the night time and some in their houses itself.So after marriage I was the new item for the small village.Whenever my husband used 
to take me out in his jeep all the villagers used to stare me as I wore tight transparent sarees and revealing blouses.I also used to 
smile back whenever some villager used to stare or wink looking at me.I was known as chamiya amongst some very flirtatious villagers.
Suresh was also one of them.He always used to wink looking at me and sometimes pinch my big huge heavy fleshy gaand.He used to 
whisper in my ears sometimes when we were alone,"Chaitrali teri gaand mast moti aur bhari hui hai rundi.Chudvane aaogi mere ghar?"
I replied,"Par kaise aau?Main apne pati ko kya kahungi?" He said,"Tera pati abhi karje mein doob chuka hai.Main dektha hu koi rasta 
hai ya nahi tujhe chodne ke liye.Tu meri rakheyl banogi?" I blush and say,"Ha banungi na.Mere pati mujhe theek se chodte bhi nahi hai."
"Toh main tujhe apni rundi bana du?" .I asked,"Par kaise?" He was horny when he knew that I wanted to become his keep,his whore.He 
right away kissed me and kneaded my big ass.He said he will let me know how.

Then finally the day came when my husband had started selling everything he had.His big house,his cars,his cows and so on.But it wasn't 
enough to repay his debts.So one day Suresh the mukhiya of the village summoned a village gathering where all the elderly and rich people 
gathered.My husband had to pay money to many of those people and they all were very furious.Suresh had found a way to get my husband out 
of trouble.So Suresh came home one day and asked my husband to come for the gathering.We were by then living in a small hut.I was just 
wearing a silky towel to cover my body as I had to sell all my expensive sarees.I had nothing to wear other than some towels and some 
lungis.I stopped going out of our hut as I had no clothes to wear.Suresh saw me when I brought water for him.He looked at me and I just 
blushed.My husband was worried about his financial conditon so he didn't notice us.Finally Suresh left when my husband agreed to 
participate for the compromise with the many financiers in the village.

The day came and my husband left early in the morning for the gathering.Suresh was sitting under a big banyan tree which had a concrete 
stage at the base of the tree.All the villagers also had gathered in the small ground.Suresh as an intermediator tried a lot of ways to 
settle my husband's issue.But nothing worked and people were getting wild.So he told everyone to be silent as there can be a way out if 
my husband agrees to a condition.Suresh told my husband,"See anyway you will have to leave this village and go somewhere to set up a 
new business as nobody will finance you in this village.And everyone knows your wife is a sexy women who has so much of sex that your 
not able to satisfy her." My husband got furious and shouted at Suresh for talking about his wife like that, though he knew I was a slut.
But when Suresh told him to leave her in this village and go away and that he would be left for free without any money to pay back,he 
agreed to it.So Suresh sent a person to collect me from home and bring to the ground.One person came on a horse back and asked me to 
go with him to the panchayat.I wore my silk red cloth around my body covering only my boobs and my big round heavy bums.I tied my hair 
to a bun and put a hair band.Did my lipstick(yes I had my make up kit intact as I didn't want my husband to sell them).So I did little 
make up and got ready.The man helped me to get on the horse back and held me tight around my waist from behind.He also used to flirt with 
me as he was our neighbour guy.He said,"Chaitrali tera aaj gaav waalo ke saamne mukhiya khabar lene wala hai."The horse started galloping 
and my towel started to loosen but I held it tight to the front where I had tied a knot.We reached the ground but on the way our neighbour 
guy had almost massaged my boobs and kissed my neck and made me little hot.

I saw there were around 20 to 30 men gathered on the ground and Suresh was sitting on the concrete plinth under the tree.My husband was 
standing in front of everyone to the front.I got down from the horse in front of all the men.Suresh introduced me to the villagers,"gaavwalo 
yeh hai iski biwi.Kya item hai dekho yeh." I just blushed in front of the vilagers.Is rundi ko aaj yeh hum gaavwalo ko bech raha hai apne 
karje ke badle mein.Aur bechne ke baad yeh gaav chhodkar woh chala jayega.Uske baad yeh item hum gaavwalo ki property hogi.Aaj hum 
iska ek rate fix karenge." So Suresh took the account books to check how much money my husband had borrowed.It was a huge amount.Suresh 
said,"Iska karza toh bohot hai.Hum iski keemat ek raat ke liye 5000 rupaye rakhenge.Aur yeh mere ghar mein rahegi.Ise main apne 
ghar mein tabele mein bandhkar rakhunga.Saali rakheyl jaisi rakhunga isko.Aap log jitna karza hai uska hisaab lakar ise ek ya do raat 
ke liye le jaa sakte hai.Aur jee bharke chodkar le aana agle din.Taki ise agle karzedar ke paas chhod sake."

All the villagers agreed to it and asked my husband to leave the village leaving me behind so that they can retrieve their money through 
me or use me and compensate the loss occured.There were around 20 men from whom my husband had borrowed money.So they all came to the front.
Suresh told them that they can take me to fuck me,use me or they can even rent me out to the villagers and get their money back.Suresh 
took the calender and marked their bookings on that with the approval of all the villagers.All of them were happy with the solution.Suresh 
made me stand on the concrete platform and asked all the villagers to sit down.Suresh went behind me and pulled my towel making me nude in 
front of the village.My boobs flung out and my big round ass became naked in seconds.I was feeling shy but my slut inside was getting 
horny.My chut was getting wet.Suresh was behind,he held my boobs from behind and pressed them.He was pushing his semi erect dick inside 
his dhoti towards my big round naked bums.I threw my head back on his chest and bit my lips and was moaning a bit.Suresh said,"Dekho 
gaavwalo kaise yeh nangi rundi Chaitrali maze le rahi hai.Poore gaav ke saamne nangi hai phir bhi yeh maze loot rahi." He told the 
villagers that he will fuck me on that concrete platform in front of everyone today.But before that he said he would make me run around 
the ground naked in between all the villagers.I was just wearing my sandal,my mangalsutra and my long silky hair tied to a bun on top 
of my head with a lose hair band.Suresh asked me to start running around the ground.I started running slowly first.My boobs were 
bouncing up and down.My big heavy bums were swaying left and right and sometimes up and down.I finished one round and I felt 
as if my hair band was getting lose.Suresh dropped his pants and so did many other men from the crowd.They started jerking looking at 
me running nude around them.After the next round my hair band got fully lose and it felt down and my long black silky hair opened 
and fell open till a little below my big round ass line.My hair was straight long silky with little curl towards the end.The curl to the end 
was bouncing over my round plump ass while running.I saw many older dicks spraying the moment they saw me running with my 
long silky hair open.It was a very erotic scene and I was getting hornier by every minute.I stopped to tie my hair but Suresh didn't allow.
He held my hair and started running behind me holding my hair.He was also nude and his erect dick was dangling up and down while 
running.I was running nude and Suresh was running nude as well holding my long silky hair from behind.This scene many men cum and 
the men who had already cum got an erection.

Finally after 3 rounds Suresh made me stand on the concrete platform in front of everyone.He was still holding my long hair.He made me 
stand on a stool on my knees.He positioned me such that I was facing the tree and my bum was facing the crowd.I was standing like a dog.
He took a stick and slapped my ass.I moaned and cried,"UUUIiiiiiimaaaaaaaaaaa unnnghhhhhhhh."He gave a mic in my hand and asked
,"Chaitrali tu aaj se kya hai is gaav ki?" I said,"Main aaj se is gaav ki raand hu."He then slapped my bums again and told the villagers that 
he will fuck me now and then everyone can come and fuck her one by one.He brought his dick towards me face and slapped my face.He 
made me open my mouth and pushed his dick inside.I started sucking and licking it like a lolipop as I had not become so horny in my life.
He fucked my mouth for a while and went behind me.He held my bums tight and parted them.He pushed his dick inside and started 
moving it inside out and then made it faster.He fucked me for sometime and when he was ready to cum he sprayed all the cum on another 
stool which was placed aside.He called upon the next financer who had given loan to my husband.He came and pushed his dick inside.He 
fucked me hard for sometime and I was moaning out of pleasure.I was in heaven.Suresh asked the next person to put his dick inside my 
mouth and get ready for the fuck.The person who was fucking me came on the same stool.And then the person fucking my mouth went 
behind to fuck me.Another person came to fuck my mouth and wait for his turn to fuck my slutty pussy.Like that around 15 men 
fucked me back to back and the stool was over flowing with all the sticky cum.Suresh asked me to lick all that cum.He took a brush and 
made it wet with all the cum on the stool and painted it on my face.He was painting as if he is painting a wall with some paint.He spread 
all the cum on my sexy face and my mangalsutra was also full of cum.Some men couldn't resist and came on my boobs and mangalsutra 
while giving blowjob.

Suresh said now Chaitrali is our village's legal rundi and that anyone can come and fuck my at his place.He got me down from the 
concrete platform and made me stand on his jeep on the back seat.It was an open jeep and he tied my hands to the jeep.He drove me 
in that position,nude and body fully wet with the cum of the villagers.My hair was also open.He took a round around the village and 
brought to everyone's notice that if anyone in the village behaves like my husband or is in a heavy debt and unable to pay it,this is what 
will happen to their wives.

He tied me in the tabela (cow shed) with all the cows during night time.So that according to the bookings all the financers used to 
come during night time to Suresh's house and fuck me in the tabela.Sometimes they used to come with friends for a gang bang.
Sometimes some old financers used to bring customers to fuck me and get the rent from them to settle his loss made by my husband.
Suresh also used to fuck me.Sometimes gang bang with his friends or cousins.

I had become a permanent slut of the village.GAAV KI RUNDI BAN GAYI MAI.CHAITRALI GAAV KI GHODI RAAAAND BAN GAYI.

OFFICE PARTY WITH APARNA

PART 4

Aparna and me got ready for the farm house weekend party and the car from our office came to pick us up.On the way we picked up 
Mr.Sharma and Shaliesh Sir also.Aparna sat with Mr.Sharma and I was with Shaliesh sir as they decided to swap their personal 
secretaries.They kissed us and smooched us, kneaded our boobs on the way in the car. They couldn't do much because we were 
decked up for the evening show for the 10 men.Our lipsticks got smudjed and we had to re do out lips.We reached the farm house.
It was on the outskirts of the city.Far away where there was no human existance far inside the sand dunes.

There was a big compound consisting of around 15 tents.Some tents were for the kitchen some store and rest of the 13 tents were 
for the guests and then there was a huge circular area in between all the 13 tents where there was a round stage and many 
mattresses kept all around the circular stage.We saw the set up and we knew we had to dance on that stage and it was all set up 
for us to show ourselves that night.I looked at Aparna and gave a naughty smile and I got it back from her.Mr.Sharma showed us our 
tent and asked us to keep our bags inside the tent and come out so that he can introduce us to all the 10 guests.We went to our tents 
and kept our bags.Aparna said,"Chaitrali aaj raat ko bohot mazaa ayega na?Hum do rundiyan aur yeh 12 mard.Hum dono ko har ek 
tareeke se chodenge.Kal morning tak hum do rundiyon ki aisi chudai hogi ufffffff main sochkar hi pagal ho rahi hu." I said," Ha Aparna,
barah lund hum dono ke liye wait kar raha hai bahar.Barah lund ke virye hum dono ke tan badan mein hoga kal savere.Hum dono 
rundiyon ko yeh log cum se nehla denge." We kept the bags and came out.I was wearing a red saree and deep cut red blouse.My saree was 
way below my navel.My navel is round and deep.Long silky hair plaited till the end with a clip to the end as usual.Kamarband which also 
had a hanging to the front.Spetum nose ring, nose chain, red sindoor mangalsutra and all the nakhras.We walked towards the crowd and 
went and stood near Mr.Sharma and Shailesh sir.All the 10 men were Indians who were settled in the UK and US.They were all equally 
handsome and Aparna and me had already started feeling the heat inside.

Mr.Sharma introduced us to all of them saying that, they are our personal secretaries.They all one by one kissed our hand and complimented 
our desi beauty.We were keeping on blushing on the compliments.Some shook hands holding our hands tightly.It sent tremors to my 
leaking chut.Some kissed our cheeks instead of our hands.Some while kissing crushed my boobs as well.They all were wearing very nice 
perfumes which made me mad.

After the introduction Mr.Sharma and Shailesh sir went and sat with some 2 3 men to talk about business.4 men took me aside to have a 
chat.3 men took Aparna away to have a chat with her.There were many mattresses with cushions all around the stage.We 3 groups sat 
seperately on those mattresses.Sirs were with 3 men,Aparna with 3 men and I was with the rest of the 4 men.They made me sit in middle 
of them.There was a big flood light which lit all the area in between the tents.The 13 tents were around this circular space where the stage 
and the seating were arranged.When we all got settled on our seats the flood light was switched off and only the arabic lamps were lit.It 
had a very dim light.There was one such lamp with every group.One could barely make out what's happening in the other group from a 
distance.The 4 men started a conversation with me.They asked me since when I was working with Mr.Sharma and Shailesh Sir.If I was married.
They asked if my husband knows about this weekend trip and if he has agreed for it.I said no, my husband is out of town.They complimented 
my long silky hair.They said that they like girls with long silky hair and specially married ones.I just blushed on their remark.They said they 
also like my red pouting lips and my big eyes.They said now a days very less married women like to wear sarees and keep long hair like you have.
I said, I like sarees because I get lot of attention from men around.They got excited when I said that.They said you will obviously get attention 
because you have meat filled in the right places.I just blushed and smiled they all laughed saying a man wouldn't be a man if they don't notice 
and stare at you.One man had held me around my waist and other around my shoulder.They shook me while laughing and my boobs were moving 
left and right.They said if you get stares and attention from men even after wearing a saree what would you get if you walk nude in public.They 
said laughing that I will get a lot of dicks if I walk nude on the road.One of them asked if he could open my hair plaits.I just blushed and said ok.
They knew I was enjoying the company of all of them together.He slowly opened the clip and the end of my hair which had a curl opened up.He 
then slowly untied my hair plaits.Finally my long silky hair opened and I just put my hand inside and shook my hair and properly opened it.I brought 
my hair to my front so that they can have a good view of my long silky hair.They complimented my silky hair and said that I should not tie my hair.
I should always leave them open.They asked if I can come with them to the UK with Mr.Sharma for a meeting.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali you 
were a slut in the office and now your going to get customers from UK also." I just smiled and said I'll see if I can.

One guy started touching my ass and the other one asked why don't you come and sit on my lap.I blushed and felt shy.They said,"Haye aise 
sharmili aurat toh meri jaan leti hai.Aao mere godh mein baithe jao." I got up and went and sat on his lap.He kept his hands on my thighs.The 
other guy was sitting just behind me.He slowly kept his hand on my naked back and started moving it down towards my waist where my 
saree was tied.He put his finger inside and was massaging my entire back.I closed my eyes and left a slight moan.2 guys got up and came and sat in 
front of me.They kept their hands on my face and started massaging my cheeks and lips.My eyes were closed and I was breathing heavily by now.
I could feel the guy's dick erecting on whose lap I was sitting.He had held me around my waist and his chest was pushing the side of my boobs.
I was sitting in between 4 men and their hands were roaming all around my body and I was getting hot by every touch.2 guys who were rubbing my 
face and lips had reached my boobs.They dropped my pallu and my huge boobs with my deep cleavage were naked.1 guy started licking my cleavage.
The other guy was pinching my lower puting lips and twisting and twirling it.He then put his finger inside my mouth and asked me to suck it.I sucked  
his finger and the guy behind me untied the knot of my back open blouse and slowly slid the blouse from over my shoulder down till my boob line.The 
guy in the front removed it totally and I took my hands out of the blouse.They said,"Look at Chaitrali she is such a slut,she has not worn anything inside.
Remove her saree and lets suck and lick her body all together for once."They made me stand and unwound my saree and removed my underskirt.I 
was only in my high heels,kamarband, nose ring,nose chain,mangalsutra, a choker necklace and bangles.With my hair open I was standing nude in 
middle of the desert in between 4 nude men.I was such a slut I thought in my mind.My nipples had become erect due to the cold wind running through 
the desert.They were all around me.They started kissing and licking every inch of my body with their hands massaging all the parts of my curvy body.
I was moaning and I could slightly hear Aparna also moaning.When I looked at her direction I saw her in a doggie position and one man was screwing 
her from behind and another sucking her nipples sleeping underneath.The third one was fucking her mouth.She had 3 men and I had 4.I was wondering 
what would the 4th guy do to me while the rest 3 are fucking.I was thinking what if 2 guys insert their cocks together into my wet chut.I got horny 
by thinking all this.They made me lie down on the mattress and they all  got over me and started sucking my nipples my wet clit and my lips.They 
were all over my body without leaving even and inch on my body.They turned me around and made me stand like a dog.They all slapped my ass 
badly and my ass was bouncing with every slap I got.1 guy inserted his finger inside my chut and started fingering me.He fingered me badly.The others 
were still slapping my ass.They were kissing my lips, fucking my mouth holding my long hair.They were fucking my hair with their dicks.One guy 
from behind put his dick in between my kamarband and was fucking my back.One guy wrapped my mangalsutra around his dick and was moving to 
and fro.They had made me hot and horny with all their kinky acts.Now they all stood all around me.I knelt down and I could see 4 dicks all around me.
I held 2 dicks in my hands and started giving handjobs and one guy put his dick inside my mouth and started fucking my mouth.4th guy held my long 
silky hair and was fucking my hair.He then lie down on the mattress and I sat on his dick and started riding him with 2 dicks in my hands and one in my 
mouth.He was fucking me hard and my mouth was also fucked hard.2 guys to whom I was giving blowjob had held my long silky hair tight and the 
guy fucking my mouth was slapping my face.The guy fucking my slutty chut was pinching my nipples and pressing my huge firm boobs hard.They all 
fucked me in rounds in the same position one by one.

Rest of the party night coming.If I get dirty and horny comments I shall continue......
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM