Adultery My stories since school days
OFFICE PARTY WITH APARNA

PART 3

Aparna and me got ready for the party.She and me had decided to wear a saree and blouse with all the nakhras and make up and jewellery.
It was a Thursday evening after office.Aparna and me left office and went to her place.Akash had brought all my clothes for 2 days and 
my ornaments to his place, so that Aparna and me could both dress together and leave together.Office had arranged a car to take us both.
Akash and Suresh had planned to fuck Suresh's secretary that weekend.We reached home at 4 in the evening.Akash had already left for our 
house.So only Aparna and me were there in her house.Aparna and me went for a shower together.We went wearing a towel inside the bathroom.
I had tied my long silky hair to a bun so that it doesn't get wet.Aparna also had tied her hair up to a pony.We went inside and looked 
at each other.Aparna's eyes were full of lust.She came near me and held me by my  waist and slowly opened the knot of my towel which 
was right in the front over my cleavage.My towel slowly opened and it drifted down and fell on the floor.I kept my hands around her 
waist and slowly removed her towel also.There was a stool kept in her bathroom.She made me sit on that stool.My plumpy big round 
gaand rested slowly on that stool.It couldn't accommodate my entire ass.Little of my plump ass was out of the edge of the stool.She 
pinched that plump portion out of the stool and said,"Chaitrali teri gaand itni mulayam moti aur bade hai.Yeh stool teri gaand ke 
liye bohot chhoti hai." I said," Aparna teri bhi toh mumme itne bade aur firm hai.Sabhi mard tere mumme ghoorte hai jab tu bahar jaati 
hai." She sat in between my legs and kissed my navel.She slowly got up and put her tongue out to lick my nipples.She took my nipples 
in between her lips and sucked them hard.I was pulling her head more towards me and was moaning.unnngghhhh...She moved her tongue up 
and down while licking my erect nipples.I opened her pony tail and her hair fell open.Now it was my turn to lick and suck her.She sat 
on the stool and I sat in between her legs and started sucking her tits.I sucked her nipples and spat on it.I spread my saliva on her 
nipples and rubbed them with my hands.Her boobs got wet and I kept licking and fingering her pussy at the same time.She was moaning 
heavily and finally she came.

She got up and went inside.Meanwhile I was just looking at myself in the mirror.I looked at my big round firm boobs with erect nipples.
I pressed them delicately and turned around.I saw my big huge gaand.It has been spanked by so many men.Pressed, rubbed with so many 
cocks and so many men had came on my big ass.I slapped my bums and it was dangling up and down.I put my fingers on my pussy and was 
rubbing it thinking of what would the 10 men do to both of us the next day.

Aparna returned and she had her dildo in her hand.She came and hugged me and kissed my lips.Both our lips touched slowly.And our tongues 
met each other and rolled with each other.I licked her mouth and she licked mine.She opened my hair band and my bun opened and my hair 
fell open.She made me stand on the stool like a dog.She said,"Chaitrali kutiya bankar us stool par khadi ho ja.Main peeche se teri 
chut ko is dildo se chodti hu."I stood on that stool like and dog and she pushed the dildo into my pussy from behind.She held my hair.
It was little difficult to hold my long silky hair as it was thick enough.But somehow she managed and started fucking me with the dildo 
holding my hair.She kept fucking me with it and finally I came on that dildo.We both opened the shower tap and stood underneath  it and 
kept massaging and licking and sucking each other for a good half an hour.I told her,"Aparna maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke mujhe teri 
jaisi ek achhi dost milegi.Meri school days mein mere sabhi dost boys the.Ladkiyan mere saath nahi rehti thi.Sab kehte the ki main ek 
gandi ladki hu.Kuch toh mujhe rundi bhi kehte the.Par mujhe aakhir tum jaisi ek achhi dost mili aur jo mere jaisi hi hai.Ekdum mast item 
rundi."She giggled on my gesture and we kissed each other for some more time.

We both got out of the bathroom dried our hair.I opened my bag and it had 2 sarees, yellow and one red color.It had backless blouses with 
the same respective colors.Suresh had packed all kinky panties as well.There was one very kinky lingerie which I always like to wear.I 
decided to wear it during the night time if there is any dance or anything for the guests.Apara got ready with her make up and I sat in 
front of the mirror.Aparna started wearing her saree and ornaments.She had tied her hair to a ponytail with an ornamental hair band.
I did my hair,plaited it till the end as usual.I wanted to flaunt the length of my silky hair.Did my mascara,eye liner,red lip stick,
red sindoor and a red round bindi.I wore my septum nose ring.I wore another nose ring which was on my left side and is connected to my 
earring.The nose chain was ornamental and had 2 3 strings hanging over my cheek.The septum nose ring was also hanging over my upper lip.
I wore the ornamental on the forehead hanging over my red sindoor.Then I wore a ornamental choker neck piece which covered the entire 
length of my neck.I wore my long mangalsutra which hung over my big boobs and was long till my navel.I wore my red glass bangles to match 
my saree color.I thought of wearing my kamarband but then I thought of wearing it over my saree holding my pallu and also the ornamental 
hanging to the kamarband's front would also be properly visible.It hung almost to the front of my pussy area if I wore it at my navel 
level.I took my red nail polish and put it on all my long sexy nails.It had a shine when I finished putting it.I wore a long hanging 
earing.I then wore my anklets.And then my toe ring.I looked at my legs and it had red nail polish and toe ring.They both looked sexy 
together.I thought in my mind,"Tere pairo ko bhi koi chodega aaj."I stood in front of the mirror only wearing all this.I looked sexy 
enough to get a man to fuck me.I pulled up my red transparent floral panty.I had planned not to wear a bra as my blouse had 2 3 strings 
behind to tie.The blouse was also red colored one.I took my silky red underskirt and wore it.Tied the knot well below my navel.I wore 
the blouse and tied the string behind.It could barely hold my big round firm boobs.I started winding my saree around me tightly.I 
wore it tightly around my big round gaand and my firm huge boobs.I took out my red glossy high heel sandal and wore it.Finally I 
wore my kamarband which had a hanging to the front like I mentioned earlier.I wore it on top of my saree so that it holds my pallu 
tight and my boobs would be pressed more by my pallu.I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.I looked like a perfect 
married whore."Chaitrali tu aaj ek chudakkad shadi shuda veshiya lag rahi hai,kitni badi rundi ho gayi hai aaj tu Chaitrali."I told 
to myself.I came out of my room and Aparna looked at me and said,"Aaj hum do rundiyan bohot maze karenge.Tu ekdum chikni rundi lag rahi 
hai Chaitrali."

The driver called us and we both went downstairs.We both had a bag which had all sex toys.Mr.Sharma was also going to bring some new 
toys for us.We had 2 dildos,a dog leash and a stick to slap our asses.We reached Mr.Sharma's place and picked him up and left for 
the farm house from there.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM