Adultery My stories since school days
PEONS IN OFFICE

I had become a popular item in office and also in some of our client circle.My officemates used to flirt with me and I also liked that.
Some clients used to give me presents and gifts and flirt with me.They also never used to leave a chance to touch me keep their 
hands around my bums.I also used to enjoy all the touching and caressing I got in office from the men around.

One day Suresh dropped me early at office as he had to go early for a meeting.So when I reached there were only 2 peons who 
had come and they normally come early to clean the office.No one else had reached as I had reached an hour early.I went to my 
room and the peons had not noticed me coming.They were in the pantry cleaning.I kept my bag and went and stood in front of 
the full size mirror in my room.I had worn a tight blue jeans and a tight white shirt.I had tied my hair to a pony and left it open.
The hair band was on top of my head tied tight.Dark red lipstick and sindoor.I had worn a red high heel sandal.White shirt tucked 
in so that the circle my big round bums would be properly seen.The blue jeans was skin tight and it showed the shape of my legs 
and my bums clearly.I had worn a red thong inside.Didn't wear a panty to avoid the panty line.I turned around and looked at my 
round curvy shaped bums and I thought how they were treated for that one week when I was in Rakesh's office.They were standing 
so proudly and heavily under my waist and it could get attention of any man.They swayed left and right and bounced up and down.
My whiite shirt was also tight and the buttons over my boob were under immense pressure due to my heavy big boobs.I had worn 
a red sexy bra.

I thought of having a coffee and left my room and went to the pantry.The 2 peons were chatting in the pantry.I overheard them and 
I was their topic of conversation.They were saying,"Woh Chaitrali madam kya cheez hai yaar.Ekdum kadak hai.Aur suna hai ke usko 
Sir ne bhi pataya hai.Usko chodte bhi hai aise maine suna hai." They were talking dirty about me and I was enjoying it. Other one 
said,"Kya moti badi gaand hai Chaitrali madam ki.Jab chalti hai toh thumkakar chalti hai woh.Ek baar mujhe haath ghumana hai 
us gaand par yaar." I was wet listening to all this.I went inside and they were shocked and excited to see me.They greeted me 
good morning madam.I told them call me just Chaitrali.They were tall and wel built men.Taller than me.I went in between them 
to get the kettle and turned my back towards them to make the coffee.I knew they were staring at my gaand so I dropped my 
spoon down and bent to pick it up giving a sexy pose giving them a good view of my curve.I made my coffee and just started 
a conversation with them.I asked how their jobs are going and said that I am enjoying this office.They said because of you there 
is an energy in this office.I just blushed.I went near one peon and stood near him.His arms were touching my boobs from the 
side and I told them that I feel all alone in the office.Nobody is there to talk with me as I sit all alone in my cabin.He held my hand 
and said,"Chaitrali,hum hai na aap ke liye." I said but you both are so busy with your work.They asked me to wait after office hours 
so that we can have some chat and leave.I sipped my coffee and little spill on my jeans.It was hot so I just cried in pain.So they both 
took a tissue and tried to clean it.They were rubbing my thighs with the tissue.They made me sit on the chair and sat down on their 
knees and were rubbing my thighs.I slightly opened my legs and he was looking at my crotch.The other peon was standing right 
next to me holding my shoulder to console me.His crotch was right next to my face.Oh I was feeling the heat between the two men.
He started rubbing my thighs in a more erotic way.I left a slight moan,unnnnghhhhhhh.He started rubbing more towards my pussy 
in between my thighs and slowly reaching towards my pussy area.The other one was holding both my shoulders and pressing them 
also in an erotic way.His hands slowly started moving from the shoulders towards my neck and behind my neck.My pony tailed hair 
was on his hands and he was massaging the back of my neck.I wasn't able to concentrate on both of them as a wave of sluttiness and 
lust was running in my mind.I started moaning and breathing heavily.They took the coffee mug from my hand and kept it on the table.
Now the one sitting on the floor was massaging my pussy from over the jeans and my hands were on his head and moaning.The other 
peon standing took my face in his hands and directed it towards his face and he kissed my lips.The one of the floor was now licking 
my pussy area over my jeans.Standing one was smooching me deeply and rolling his tongue with mine.They then made me stand and 
the one on the floor stood up and opened my belt.He then opened the button of my jeans and unzipped it.His name was Arun and the 
one who was massaging my neck was Sanjay.Arun had removed my jeans and Sanjay started to unbutton my shirt.They said we 
don't want to spoil your office clothes,so we'll keep it aside.Sanjay removed my shirt and kept it aside.Arun kept my jeans on it.I was 
standing wearing only my red thong,red sexy lace bra and my red high heel.And my hair tied to a pony tail.They looked at me and 
said Chaitrali you look like ...... and then they paused and looked at each other.I asked them what do I look like?They said you don't 
feel bad if we talk about you like that ok.I said it's ok and asked them to tell me what I looked like.They said,"Chaitrali aap nangi ekdum 
kadak item lag rahi ho."Arun went behind me and kept his hands on my gaand and started kneading them hard.Sanjay grabbed my 
boobs and his hand went behind to unclasp my bra.The boobs popped out as soon as he opened my bra.He held my boobs with both 
hands and dug his face in between them.He held my nipples with his lips and started chewing them.Oh I was in heaven.My boobs and 
big round gaand were getting treated at the same time.Then Arun removed my thong which came out from my deep gaand cheek.Then 
he dropped it down.Now I was only wearing my red high heel.They both were kneading and sucking my boobs and my big round plump 
gaand.Now Sanjay went behind and Arun came to my front and held my boobs and pressed them.Sanjay was licking my gaand.I was in 
between 2 peons nude and moaning out of pleasure.Sanjay took a broom stick and kept its long rod in between my ass cheeks and 
started rubbing it.He said,"Chaitrali jis din maine aapko dekha,us din se mujhe yeh lakdi aapke gaand ke beech daalna tha."I 
moaned,"toh daalo aur ragdo naa unnngghhhhhh...." He inserted the stick in between my ass cheeks and started moving it up and 
down.The stick was in between my gaand and as if I was doing a pole dance.Arun was sucking my nipples and kneading my boobs 
hard.Then they made me kneel down and stood in front of my face.I took one dick in my hand and other in my mouth.Arun was 
fucking my red hot horny mouth and my hand was fucked by Sanjay.Arun held my pony tail and fucked me for a while.Then Arun 
handed over my pony tail to Sanjay and Sanjay fucked my mouth.They both were wet and hard and erect.

They made me stand and made me lie on the small pantry table that we have.The table is so small that when I slept on it, my 
head was to one edge of the table and my pussy to the other.My legs were out and my long pony tailed hair was hanging out 
of the table.Sanjay went to the side where my head and hair was hanging out of the table and Arun went to the side where 
my legs were open and out of the table.He opened my legs wide and placed it on his shoulders.He slowly took his dick and moved 
it towards my pussy and pushed it inside.He started fucking me inside and out.Took his dick out and then in.He started giving 
harder strokes and Sanjay inserted his dick inside my mouth.They were giving very good and hard strokes inside mouth and my 
chut.I was enjoying both of them.They were treating me as a fucking object.Arun was rubbing my clit while fucking me.Then 
after a while they stopped and made me stand like a dog on the chair seat.Arun came and stood in front of my face and Sanjay 
went behind.He held my pony tailed hair and inserted his dick inside.He was churning my chut sideways and in and out.Arun 
was treating my mouth like a fuck hole.He pushed it fully inside and I was choked for a second.He fucked my mouth hard and 
when they both were ready to cum they made me kneel on the floor and asked me to hold the broom stick.They both started stroking 
their dicks and I gave all the slutty expressions which made them cum.They came on the stick.Then they both held my pony tail 
and I took their dicks in my mouth and cleaned them one by one.After that I took the stick and licked the cum that had been 
sprayed on the stick.I licked it with my wet tongue giving long strokes of licking.They again became hard watching me lick like a 
whore.But then we heard some sounds coming from outside.The men had come to work.It was time so I told them that tomorrow also 
I will come early and get fucked by you both.

That day I felt very horny.Mr.Sharma also fucked me that afternoon.Evening I went home and told Suresh about the peons.He was so 
horny he fucked me in all positions.He said that I am a whore,CORPORATE RAAND,RAKHEYL,CHUDAKKAD MAAL,THUKI HUI RUNDI BIWI..I 
enjoyed those words when he fucked me that night.

GARMENT STORE CONTRACT THROUGH PREM

After the resort episode with Prem,he used to always call me and we used to go out for shopping.He used to buy me sexy lingeries,
designer sarees and revealing blouses.He used to gift me jewellery on my birthdays.And he used to enjoy me whenever he got time, 
at my place.He used to come over and fuck me hard and he had started calling me bhabhi.He knew that I was not the decent type 
girl or woman and that I was a slut with so much of sex inside my body to be explored.He had started calling me rundi bhabhi,
sexy babe and all which used to excite me.

One day Prem called and said that his friend is opening a garment store.And he was searching for a model to do a small ad in the 
local cable network.He asked if I would be interested to do that.He said there is good money and I can enjoy a lot.I asked Suresh 
that night.Suresh said it's ok and to go ahead with the project.Prem called me next day morning and said that his friend is looking 
for a spinster model and not a married one.But he said he has insisted him to atleast have a look at me.So he asked me to wear 
jeans and some top.I said ok and I started getting ready.First I tied my long silky hair to a pony tail tightly with a hair band.
I wore a skin tight jeans which Prem had bought for me.It was a blue jeans which was tight all around my legs and my tight round 
bums.Then I wore a red full sleeve shirt which was also tight and my boobs stood firm and bouncing when I walked.I had wore a thong 
under my jeans and a push up bra under my shirt.I did little make up and applied a bright red lip stick.I licked my lips with my 
wet tender tongue.I put kajal and mascara.Wore a long earing and my high heel.Prem called me and I went down stairs.When he saw me 
he said,"Bhabhi you look so sexy.Ekdum maal lag rahi ho.Nobody would say that your married."I blushed on his compliment.We left and 
reached his friend's shop.It was a pretty big shop with many branded stuffs.He welcomed us but he was conituously staring at me 
from tip to toe.He took us to his office room.We sat and he started explaining.Prem got a call so he said he had some work and 
has to leave.He said he'll call me in the evening.Prem's friend's name was Rahul.He was older than me.I brought my long hair to 
the front so that he can have a good view of my boobs with my long hair.He said he wants to show his line of sarees,blouses and 
some modern outfits.Some formal wears also.He called his shopkeeper and asked him to bring some samples which they had selected 
for the ad.He kept the phone and said,"Bhabhi you look so sexy,nobody would say your married.Ad mein aap bohot garam lagogi."I just 
felt shy and blushed on his remark.He said you have very long silky nice hair bhabhi, I thanked him for his compliment.The 
shopkeeper brought a bunch of clothes and left keeping it on the table.Rahul got up and so did I.Rahul showed me one transparent 
saree and a deep cut blouse which was open from behind with lots of ornamental works on it.Then he showed me some formal wear 
which were some pants and shirts and some mini skirts.He showed some salwar kameez.And he said we have a wide range of lingerie 
also, so if you are interested in doing that then I can pay you more for that.You will look very sexy in those.I blushed and said 
I will think about it.He asked me to wear the saree and come.I went to the trial room taking the saree and the blouse.He also 
gave me a sexy underskirt to wear for the saree.It was a red floral underskirt which was also transparent.The saree was also 
red and so was the blouse.I went inside.Opened my shirt buttons and removed it .My boobs popped out and I unbuttoned my jeans.
It was so tight that I had push it down from over my big round ass.My ass also popped out.I could see the string of my thong gone 
deep inside my plump round ass.I didn't remove my thong.I wore the red floral underskirt and the deep cut blouse.Tied the knot 
behind and wrapped the saree around tightly.My deep navel was visible throught the transparent thin soft saree.I turned around 
and my round big ass was tightly wrapped and the curve was propoerly visible.I came out and Rahul was stunned to see me in the 
saree.He said,"Chaitrali you look beautiful in the saree.Can we do the shoot today itself?" I said I don't have a problem as I 
was actually free the whole day.So he called his photographer,he said he will come in an hour.Rahul kept the phone and asked me 
to try the formal wear.It was a short skirt with a zip behind and a white shirt.I turned around to go the trial room and Rahul 
caught my hand from behind.He pulled me towards him and my boobs went and crashed on his chest.The dress fell down from my hands 
and me hands were on his shoulders.He had held me tight around my waist and was looking into my eyes.He said,"Chaitrali you look 
so beautiful and your curvy body just compliments your sexy hot face." I felt shy and looked down.He held my chin and made me 
look up to his face.I blushed and I closed my eyes.My lips felt heavy and my lower lip parted from the upper one.He could see 
my lips open and I bit my lower red lip.He slowly moved his hands on my gaand and gave it a slight press.I left a moan unggghhhh 
Rahul said,"Chaitrali bhabhi aap ek garam raand ho.Mujhe Prem ne bataya ke aapke andar ki aag ekdum rundi jaisi hai.Aur aap 
hamesha ek kutiya jaise chudna chahti ho." Rahul was talking all dirty about me which was making me wet down.He kept kneading my 
bums and said,"Bhabhi aapki gaand bhi ekdum rundi gaand hai.Kitni moti aur shape mein hai." He dropped my pallu down and started 
unwinding my saree around my boobs and then my round tight big ass.He pulled my saree and I was standing only wearing my blouse 
and the red floral underskirt.He untied my underskirt and dropped it down.I lifted my leg and came out of it.He went behind and 
untied the knot of my blouse and removed my blouse and my boobs sprung out, firm and heavy. Rahul held my boobs and pressed them 
slowly.He kept his hands on my nipples and started rubbing them.My nipples started getting hard as I was getting aroused.I told 
Rahul,"Please don't,someone might come." Rahul didn't listen to me and kept massaging my boobs.I was getting dragged towards his 
lust.His hands were around my waist and was holding me tight.I was only in my red thong and red high heel.My long silky hair was 
tied to a pony tail with a red hair band.Rahul went down to my chest and started sucking my nipples.He made rounds around my 
nipple with his wet tongue and licked them and sucked them hard.My nipples had gone erect and hard.His hands were around my 
bums.He said,"Bhabhi teri gaand kitni mast mulayam aur moti hai."Saying that he turned me around and slapped my huge round 
plump ass."Ufff bhabhi kya chudakkad rundi gaand hai meri bhabhi raaand."He dropped his pant and took out his dick.His dick was 
erect and slapped my bums with it.My plump gaand bounced with those slaps.He spat on my bums and slapped them again.He then 
took out the string of my thong which had gone deep inside my plump ass.He removed the thong and it fell down.I was totally nude 
in front of Rahul now."Uffffff bhabhi kya rundi badan hai aapka.Chudakkad kutiya maal hai tu bhabhi raand." I just blushed on his 
dirty comment and he put his palm inside my bum cheeks and started shaking my bums.It was bouncing up and down.He then made me 
sleep on the table edge and spread my leg.He went down and licked my clit.I left a loud moan ahhhhhh and Rahul continued to 
lick my pussy.It was already wet with my lusty juices.I was in heaven when his tongue was touching my pussy.Rahul said,"Chaitrali 
bhabhi kya chikni chut hai aapki.Is bhooki rundi chut ne kitne lund khaye hai meri raand bhabhi?" I said,"meri rundi chut ne 
bohot sare lund khaye hai unnnnghhhhh Rahullll.... " "ab meri baari hai khaneki" saying that Rahul took me up and made me kneel 
on the floor.His dick was rock hard and straight long.

He held my red hair band with my hair and stood in front of my mouth.I opened my mouth.He placed his head on my lips and rubbed 
my lips with it.There was pre cum on it.It was all over my red rundi lips."Mujhe is rundi mu ko chodna hai bhabhi raand." I opened 
my mouth and he slowly pushed it inside and I started sucking it hard.He was moaning heavily.He fucked my mouth deep inside and 
when it was wet enough he took it out.He made me stand on the floor like a dog.He held my hair in his hands and said,"Bhabhi ho 
toh aapki jaisi ho,ekdum chudakkad pyaasi raand." I was getting horny listening to all his dirty language.He was behind me ready 
to push his dick.Looking at my bums "Saali kutiya raand kitni moti gaand hai bhabhi teri.Aur teri yeh gaand tak lambe ghane silky 
baal.Tujhe toh main apni rakheyl bana du bhabhi." He pushed his dick inside and started pushing it deep and hard inside.He kept 
fucking me for a while holding my long hair.He was continuously abusing me and talking all dirty stuff.I was moaning heavily and 
he got ready to cum.He came to my face and I opened my mouth.He fucked my mouth hard for some seconds and he came inside my 
mouth.He had left too much of cum and it started over flowing from my mouth.I licked his dick clean.He then asked me if I could 
become his rakheyl.He said,"Bhabhi tujhe chod chodkar mai ek raand bana doonga.I will fuck you every day and you can meet my 
rich friends also.We can have parties and fun.Tu mere friends ki rakheyl banogi meri raand bhabhi?" I was excited that I can have 
some gang bang and also make some good money.Rahul said I am exhausted now.We can have the photo shoot tonight at my place.He 
gave me a cheque of 30000 rs for the shooting.He gave me another 10000 rs for sex he said.He said I am appointing you as my 
slut.You will be my whore till you go to meet your husband.

I called Suresh and told that I have signed the contract of being a model and also a whore for the shopkeeper.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM