Adultery My stories since school days
NUDE TO SCHOOL WITHOUT UNDERWEAR

I was thinking of my school days and I remembered the first time when I went out of my house without wearing anything inside.
Suresh had encouraged me to do so.He knew I had a slut inside me.Those were the days when Suresh had been thinking of 
proposing me.I knew he will one day propose me.So I used to listen to him and do whatever he wanted me to do.As I told you 
all, that I was a popular item in school many boys were behind me.I used to flirt with them.They shared all double meaning 
jokes with me.They never used to leave a chance to brush my body or touch me.As I had mentioned earlier we had a white uniform 
which was tight waist above and a skirt under the waist.My uniform was short and it was well above my knees.It was tight 
around my big round bums and the top was tight and my ripe round boobs used to protrude out of my uniform.My long hair always 
plaited to the end with a clip.I sometimes used to put red nail polish which was not allowed in school.Sometimes the madames 
used to punish me and made me kneel down outside the class.The Sirs and other boys passing by used to stare at me and look 
at my body.Somehow I used to like kneeling down outside the class.And madame used to send me to get the chalks from the store.
I used to run down the corridor and give a good show to the boys in the other classes.My big round boobs used to bounce and 
my big bums also used to sway heavily up and down while running.There was a blue band on the waist which was like a belt for 
the girls.I used to tie it behind like a bow.My big round ass used to sway right and left and I could feel it moving while 
all the boys used to stare at them.Girls in my group used to say that boys call me with some dirty words like maal,item,
patakhaa and also they say,"Chaitrali kitni chudakkad raand hai na saali." within the boy's group.They used to get offended 
with those words.But I used to enjoy those dirty words so some boys used to directly call me item or maal.They used to 
comment,"Chaitrali tu aaj sach mein maal lag rahi hai yaar."I used to get horny listening to all those words.

One day Suresh came to me during the interval.All the boys were playing and running around.I was standing in the veranda 
and Suresh signalled me to come to the top floor which is all the time closed.There is only one classroom on that floor.
I went and Suresh was waiting for me.We had a half an hour break for lunch.He said he overheard some boys talking about me.
I was excited to listen,Suresh they were talking all dirty about you.He said they were saying,"A division ki Chaitrali saali 
sabse kadak maal hai na apne school mein.Uske lambe ghane baal aur uski badi moti gaand aur uske bable [boobs] to kitne bade 
hai.Jab bhagti hai sab upar neeche hitle rehte hai.Saali suna hai ke usko sir ne pataya hai.Aur sir ka lund bhi mu me liya hai.
Uske class ki ek ladki ko maine baat karte suna."I was horny listening to all this.Suresh said he wants to fuck me after 
school hour on that floor.I happily agreed to it and he said, why don't you wear just uniform to school one day? I didn't 
understand so I asked what he meant by that.He said you don't wear anything inside.No undergarments just your uniform and tie 
your hair loose.There is a special class this weekend and teacher has asked to wear only uniform to school.So I said I'll try 
doing it on that day.

It was a Saturday,I got up in the morning,had my shower, sat in front of the mirror and brushed my long black silky hair.I 
wanted to wear something sexy but it was compulsory to wear the uniform.So I did little make up put my red lipstick,put 
little kajal and tied my long silky hair to a bun and tied it very lose as Suresh had asked for.I left for school and reached.
The school was empty as it was a weekend and it was a holiday.I was wearing nothing inside.So I was feeling wet when men used 
to stare at my boobs on my way.I was swaying my ass more wider and bouncing my boobs more up and down.Many boys of our class 
had come and 2 3 of my girl friends also.As I entered the class some 2 3 boys from my group said,"dekh apni item Chaitrali 
aa gayi.Kya lag rahi hai aaaj yeh."I just blushed on their remark.They must have seen my nipple poking out of my uniform as 
I had worn nothing inside.My big round ass was also moving very sexily as it was also free without a panty to hold them.Sir 
had not reached for the lecture.I went and sat on the last bench with my girl friends and some boys of our group.One girl said 
"Chaitrali your nipples can be seen prominently.Haven't you worn anything inside?"I gave a naughty smile and said no.She 
said your bums are also bouncing a little too heavily.I said I am completely nude inside.She was shocked and she said all 
the boys were staring at my boobs when I came inside the classroom.She said that I look sexy in the uniform.She was a little 
slut like me."Chaitrali today some boy will try to touch you here and there.Be careful."I just smiled on her statement.After 
sometime Sir came.He was excited to see me.He asked me to go and get the chalk from the store room and to come fast.I knew 
why he chose me to get the chalks.I left the classroom and ran to the store room.He got out of the class and was watching 
my big round bums swaying left and right as I ran.And also while coming back he was staring at my bouncing boobs and on my 
way back my long silky hair open.I stopped near him outside the class and tied my hair to a bun.He said that I looked 
beautiful and to wait after the class.He winked saying that.I just blushed and said ok and gave him the chalks.He was looking 
at me all the while during his lecture.My girl friends were saying,"Chaitrali today Sir is totally fida on you.He is keeping on 
staring you."I just felt shy when they said that.I was sitting on the last bench with my friend.In between she went to the 
washroom,I was feeling horny by Sir's stares and me coming to school without wearing anything inside my uniform.I took a 
pen and kept it inside my uniform just under my wet chut.I moved it slowly on my chut and left the pen there itself.My friend 
came back and sat besides me.After an hour Sir finished his lectures and said now you all leave and come back by evening 6.I 
have some work to finish so you all can go home.It was just 11 in the morning.So we all left the classroom.Me and my friend 
reached the gate of the school, I told her you leave I have wait coz my aunt is coming to pick me up.So she left and there 
were 2 boys waiting to talk to me.They came to me and said that I look beautiful with my hair tied as a bun.I just blushed 
and thanked for the compliment.They both were famous in the school for being with girls and commenting on girls.So most of 
the nerd girls never used to even look at them.But I liked their company.They asked me if they could come little early 
in the evening and stay after lectures.I asked why, they said they want to spend sometime with me.I knew what they wanted.
I just blushed and said ok with a naughty expression on my face.They were happy and gave me a hug and left.I then went 
to the staff room where Sir was waiting for me.

I went inside and Sir was excited to see me.He said that my parent's had complained about my studies and has asked me to give 
special attention to you.He then took me to the empty classroom on the top floor of the school.We entered the classroom and he 
locked the door from inside.The windows were all closed.He had written some questions on the black board.He went and sat on the 
bench and made me stand in front of him.He held both my hands and asked me why am I not able to concentrate on my studies.I 
just looked down as I had no answer.He said your mind has become an adult thinking of all other things other than studies.I 
just said I don't like to study.He asked me what else did I like.He asked do you like when you get attention from the boys in 
your class? He was looking at my eyes and I was feeling shy.He asked me,"Do you like me staring at you?"I just blushed and 
said yes.He asked,"Where do you like me staring?" I said anywhere with a naughty smile.He asked,"What do you feel when I 
stare at you?" I said,"I feel like you are staring at my body and I feel something."He then asked me to fill the answers for 
the questions on the board.So I took a chalk and I had no idea what the answers were and was standing in front of the board 
without a clue.Sir got up and came and stood just behind me.I was feeling scared and horny also.There was just a uniform in 
between him and my body.He was behind me and I was facing the board.He came so near that I could feel my round heavy bums were 
being touched by his crotch.The cloth of the uniform wasn't very thick, so I could feel his thing getting hard.He then kept 
his left hand around my waist and the right hand on my right hand and he started writing the answer.He pressed my hand very 
seductively and was pushing his crotch against my big round bums.He then asked me to repeat writing the answer and removed 
his right hand from mine and kept that hand also around my waist.He then kept his chin on my shoulder when I was writing.He 
said in my ears,"Chaitrali I can see your erect nipples through your uniform.Are you not wearing anything inside?"Saying that 
he slowly moved his hands and kept it over my boobs and pressed them slowly.He squeezed them and I left a moan.He turned me 
around and looked at my face.He said,"Chaitrali you look very beautiful and sexy."I looked at my big round eyes and heavy 
pouting lips.He held my lower lip and slowly parted it from the upper lip and he could see my teeth parting to open my mouth 
fully.He saw my wet tongue inside and holding my round bums and kneading them, he planted his lips on mine and inserted 
his tongue inside.I also rolled my tongue with his.He smooched me for sometime and I was all wet.He looked at me and 
said,"Chaitrali you are so sexy my darling."He then slowly unbuttoned my uniform and took out my boobs.He knew I wasn't 
wearing anything inside."Chaitrali you have not worn anything inside?Why?" I said,"Sir I like when boys and men stare at 
my boobs when I wear nothing inside." Sir said,Oh Chaitrali you are such a horny little girl.You like to tease men huh.I 
just blushed and he turned me around and made me face the wall.He went down and opened my skirt from behind.He saw my big 
round naked bums.He also saw my wet chut.He said,"Chaitrali do you know what this is called in Hindi?(holding my bum cheeks)" 
I said,"No Sir." He said it's called "gaand".You have a very nice gol gaand Chaitrali.I just moaned when he kissed my 
gaand and put his finger inside my chut.He then took off my uniform and made me kneel down.He put a scale in between my 
bum cheeks and opened my hair.My long hair fell down and he came and stood in front of me.He opened his zip and took out 
his dick.He asked me to hold it.He knew that I was going around with some boys and rickshawalas, so dick wasn't a new thing 
to me.He said I heard from some people that you have some boyfriends.I held his dick in my hand and started stroking it.It 
was hard and erect.He asked me did you like my dick?.I just blused and said yes.He asked to take it in my mouth.I opened 
my mouth and kept it on my tongue and slid it inside.I gave him a blowjob and he was moaning with pleasure.He said,"
Chaitrali you have such a good mouth.Suck it hard Chaitrali."I was also moaning and sucking it hard.He held my hair and 
started fucking my mouth inside out.He said I know you like being called an item,maal and all.I have heard boys calling you 
with those words.He asked me what the word "rundi" means?I said no,but some boys talk amongst themselves that I am a rundi 
of our society.He said,"Rundi is a girl who gets excited being with men and they always seek attention from men.They like 
to flirt,tease and also sometimes like to be touched and teased.There is nothing wrong in being a raand.But you are one 
sexy raand Chaitrali.I must tell you.Will you be my rundi?" I just blushed and said yes Sir,I would like to be your raand.
He then took my inmy arms and made me stand on the bench like a dog.He went behind held my hair and slapped my bums.He 
spat inside my bum cheeks making it wet and also on my chut.He then slowly slid his dick inside my wet chut and holding my 
long hair started stroking my chut.He then increased his speed and started fucking hard.I was in pain but it gave me immense 
pleasure as well.I was moaning loud and breathing heavily.He fucked me like a dog for a while and was ready to cum.So he 
came to my face and asked me suck his dick.I sucked him hard and I could feel his dick going to cum in my mouth.He sprayed 
his cum all over my face and inside my mouth.He then asked me to go and wash my face.I went and washed.I went nude to the 
washroom.Then after coming back he made me sleep on the floor and fucked me on the floor.This time he sprayed his hot cum 
on my boobs and on my bums.I got washed again and he asked me to come to this classroom every weekend.He said he will talk 
to my parents and tell them that there will be special classes every weekend for me.He helped me pass all my exams with good 
marks.I had become his whore during school days.My Sir's rundi student.

JEWELLERY SHOOT

PART 1

Suresh and I had got married and he had left the town for a better job.I was left alone obviously and I started taking 
tuition and making 2 bachelor friends and was having fun in life. Suresh used to call me daily and we used to have long steamy 
chats,he used to come on webcam, I used to be naked in front of the cam posing for Suresh. One day one of my friends had come 
to invite for her brother's wedding.I was excited as it was the first wedding I would attend after my marriage.I went to 
shop a nice saree and stitched a sexy blouse,deep cut which would show off some of my assets. Saree was also transparent red one.
Blouse was a red sleeved one with the front very deep so that my deep cleavage would be visible and back had just a string 
to tie.The blouse was quite away from my neck and little of my shoulder was also open.I got up in the morning.Wedding was at 
10 in the morning.I had a bath.I came out and sat on the stool in front of my dressing mirror.I blow dried my long hair and 
combed it.I braided it till the end leaving little hair to the end unbraided and clipped it.It was a hanging ornamental clip.
I removed my towel and I was nude in front of the mirror.I looked at my big two round firm globes and my round deep navel and 
my shaved pussy.I got up and turned around to see my big round curvy bums and my long tied hair with the hanging ornamental 
clip.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali all these assets will be on display today."I sat back on the stool and brought my tied 
hair to the front and took my kajal.I applied kajal around my big eyes and applied maskara. Did my make-up.Put a dark red lipstick.
I put a red bindi.I wore my forehead jewelry which hung on my forehead.I put my septum nose ring.It also hung over my upper lip.
I could easily touch it with my tongue.Wore a long hanging earring. Took my choker necklace and wore it around my neck.Then was 
my long hanging mangalsutra. It was quite long and went till over my navel line.I was sitting nude without a piece of cloth only 
with these jewelry.I wore my panty which had an opening on the back.It exposed the crack of my round bums.I wore a strapless 
push up bra and wore my blouse,tied a knot behind.Wore my silk red petticoat[underskirt].And wore my saree,wrapped it tight 
around my ass and tied it well under my navel line.And I put the pallu on my shoulder.I didn't pin it.Then I took my kamarband,
and tied it around my waist over the saree itself.It also had a hanging ornament.I wore my red bangles and some gold ones on 
both the ends of the red bangles.Put a red nail polish.I got up and looked at myself and I knew many men would feast me 
visually today at the wedding.

It was 9 and I left home.While leaving the compound of our society there were many eyes which were stripping me nude.I got 
into and auto and reached the wedding hall.It was very crowded and I knew very less people from the crowd.Had a talk with all 
of them and found a chair to sit.There were many men who staring at all the decked up women who had come for the wedding.But 
many men were staring at me all the while.I got excited and was feeling their eyes stripping my saree , making me nude and 
fucking me hard.Oh I was so horny with all these ideas running through my mind.Finally my friend came to me,thanking me for 
attending the wedding and she came with a man,whom she introduced to me.He was also all alone in the wedding knowing no one 
around.So she asked him to give me company and she left.We sat and started talking about each other.He said his name was Prem 
and I also introduced myself as Chaitrali. He said he runs a jewelry business and has a showroom in the city.Before I could 
say something he said that I looked beautiful.He said I had a very good figure and that I should try modelling.I was going to 
tell him that am married but he didn't give me a chance.He asked me if I was interested in modelling.I said I don't know I 
haven't thought of modelling till date.He insisted that I should give it a try.He spoke about his jewelry collection and 
said that I had a good sense of wearing jewelry.He said he liked the way I had worn the kamarband, nose septum ring and 
the forehead jewelry.He said he is doing an advertisement for his shop and was searching for a suitable lady for it.He 
asked if I was interested.I said I would have to think about it.He asked me to think and let him know.He took my hand in his 
and said your bangles are also as beautiful as you are.I just blushed.He knew I was comfortable and I was also getting quite 
an attention from him.So even I didn't bother him touching me.He knew that and said that he'll drop me back home if I don't 
mind.I agreed to it.We had food together.We went to my friend and told her that we are leaving.We got into his car and on 
the way he kept touching me wherever there was a chance.I also didn't mind him touching me.He asked me out for a coffee that 
weekend.I agreed to it and he was happy.He was continuously staring at my boobs.And whenever I used to talk my hanging septum 
nose ring used to hit my upper lip.He said your nose ring is hot it always hits your lips while talking.You have a very 
beautiful face Chaitrali.I blushed and he took my hand and kissed.I just blushed and he knew I was comfortable with it and 
he left taking my phone number.He called me in the evening that day and asked me about the modelling proposal.I told him that 
am still thinking about it.He again insisted me for modelling for his shop.That evening Suresh called me and I told him about 
this incident.He asked me to go ahead and try a bit of modelling.So next day Prem again called me and asked.I told him that I 
am ready to do it.He asked me to come to the shop that evening.

Evening I wore my saree and make ups as usual.I reached there and it was a big shop.He saw me and came towards me and said 
thank you for accepting the offer.He hugged me and took me to have a look at the jewelry I would be wearing for the photo 
shoot.I saw the jewelry and I was excited.If I wear all that jewelry I won't have to wear any clothes,there were so much 
of jewelry.I was getting horny by the thought of wearing only the jewelry and no clothes. Prem called the photographer and 
asked him to come for the test. Prem gave me the jewelry and asked me to wear it and get ready for the trial shoot.There was 
nose ring,earing,kamarband,forehead jewelry,bangles,anklets.I wore all that and did the make up.I was looking like a desi 
sexy lady.After a while the photographer arrived and he set the lights and camera for the shoot. Prem also came.Only we three 
were in that room.The photographer showed me some poses.But as I wasn't doing it properly he came to me and showed them.He 
was touching me here and there.He was very professional so it was okay. Prem was watching me and he was staring at me with 
lust in his eyes.He also came and gave me some poses.He was touching me everywhere and was also looking at me if I was enjoying 
it.I was actually enjoying all that.I was also wet.The photo shoot went on for an hour and the photographer left. Prem asked 
me to come home.I agreed to it as it was only 8 in the evening and there was nothing to do going back home.We reached his 
apartment and he brought some water for me.We sat in the living room and he started talking about me,my beauty and my shape.
He proposed me saying he wants to marry me.I was thinking in my mind,didn't he see my mangalsutra on the wedding day that we 
both had attended.I had no sindoor that day.He asked me again if I would marry him.But then I had to tell him that I was already 
married and that my husband is abroad.I said I would be joining him next year.He was upset and sad to know that I was married.
He then said ok we can be good friends.I said okay to that.He again held me hand and kissed and said that I look very beautiful.
I could see that he was desperate to have me.He said that I have maintained myself very well.He asked me if he can take me to 
a hill station for 2 days.I said I'll think about it and let him know.He said ok and he asked if he can take me out for a day.I 
agreed to it.He said he'll come the next day morning and that we'll go for a long drive.He dropped me home and that night I had 
a video chat with Suresh. He was excited and asked me to go ahead and see what happens.The next day he came to pick me up and we 
went to the city and he bought me some sexy sarees and designer blouses.He dropped me home and asked me to come for the shoot 
the next day.He gave me cheque as advance and he left.Next day I got ready in the morning and left for the shoot.It was at the 
photographer's studio.When I went there, there were make up men and photographer and Prem. Prem took me to a room where the 
make up was done.He had also bought a saree a blouse and another dress for some modern jewelry. I went to the room.Did the 
make up and then went to the trial room and got ready wearing my saree.I came out and Prem took me and made me stand in front 
of the white screen.The photographer gave me some poses.I was wearing all the jewelry and Prem was staring at me with all 
the lust in his eyes.I was feeling shy when the men were staring at me.The photographer took some pics.After the shoot Prem 
asked me to get ready for the modern jewelery shoot.I went inside the trial and there was a mini dress.When I wore it, the 
dress was very tight around my big round bums and around my boobs.I thought it would tear if I even take a step.It was very 
much above my knee level.It was like a piece of cloth only to cover my intimate parts.The dress started just after a good show 
of my cleavage.My upper chest was all naked because that is where I was supposed to wear the modern ornaments.The make up man 
did little make up on my upper chest and his hands would sometimes travel over my cleavage and little on my boobs,but I didn't 
mind.Then they made me wear a diamond choker piece and a diamond bangle.He made me wear a diamond kamarband also.The dress was 
of silky blue color.When I came out the photographer, his assistant and Prem were all staring at me. Prem looked at me and 
winked and said I look hot.I just blushed on his remark.The he made me give different poses.They turned me around and took 
some photos showing my big round tight ass with my face facing the camera.The photographer touched and brushed all my body 
parts while directing me for the poses and so did his assistant. Prem was enjoying the show.By now he knew that I liked men 
touching me here and there.I was enjoying all the touch that I was getting from the men around.Finally after 4 hours the 
shoot was over and they all packed up. Prem said he'll drop me home.He gave me the pending cheque and said he will come to 
pick me tomorrow morning to go to the hill station.I agreed and went home.Reaching home Suresh called and I told him what 
all happened that day.He asked me to come on webcam and I was lying nude on the bed for him.I did what all he asked me to 
in front of the cam.

PART 2

Next day morning I got ready for the 2 day tour to the hill station with Prem.I wore my saree a very deep cut blouse which 
had a string to tie at the back leaving my entire back naked.I had worn my saree very low so that my navel and my deep back 
was properly visible.Tied my hair to a bun with a hair stick.Did my make up and put lipstick.When I was applying lipstick 
I looked at my lips getting rubbed by the stick and I thought in my mind,how many dicks were tasted by these lips.I put my 
wet tongue out and I had so many cum till date with that tongue.I was proud of being such a slut.I wore my high heels and 
Prem called me said he is downstairs waiting for me.I looked at the mirror and I was looking good.Turned around and saw my 
big round bums tightly wrapped around with my saree.It was protruding out of my saree.I locked the door and went downstairs.
Prem was excited to see me.He must have thought a married woman is ready to go out to a hill station alone with a bachelor.
He must have also thought what a slut I am.I had a small bag of clothes to change.I had packed my lingerie and some 
revealing blouses and dresses.I knew he might get naughty during the trip so I just was prepared for it.I had shaved my 
pussy and waxed my legs.Packed some erotic lingerie sets.

We left and the drive was of 4 hours, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.On the way he complimented me a lot on 
my beauty.He got a call from his friend and as he was driving unfortunately he put the phone on a loudspeaker.They had a 
normal discussion and then he asked where he was.He said he is on his way to the hill station.His friend asked,"Akela hai kya?"
Prem said no.So his friend asked,"Tune Chaitrali ko pataya kya?".Prem was shocked because I heard that and I looked at him.
He disconnected the call saying that he will call him later.He kept the phone and looked at me.I just blushed.He said he was 
sorry about that.He said he had told his friend about me.So that is why he asked.I said it's ok.He kept his hands on mine and 
again said sorry.I held his hands and said its ok.He didn't leave my hand and drove off.We reached the cottage.We checked in.
The room was very romantic with a big bed.Prem asked me to get fresh so that we can go and have lunch.I got ready wearing a 
very tight mini skirt and a tight top.The skirt had a zip behind from top end to the bottom end.It was so short that it had 
just covered my big round bums.Top was also tight and my boobs were standing out proudly.It was a red silk shirt.I had worn 
my front open bra which had openings for the nipples and a back open panty which had a heart shaped opening to the back 
exposing the crack of my round gaand.I wore my high heel and came out of the room.Prem was stunned to see me.I had just worn 
a choker pearl neck piece and tied my hair to a bun with ornamental hair stick.Prem said,"Chaitrali you look very sexy." I just 
blushed and we left for lunch.At the restaurant I got a lot of stares from the men.They were all undressing me.The way they 
were looking at me,I felt as if I was walking nude in front of them.Prem saw that and said,"Chaitrali tumne sabhi mardo ko 
pagal kar diya hai.They all are hungrily staring at you." I smiled and said it's ok I have got used to men staring at me.We 
sat and ordered good.I just had a fruit juice as I wasn't very hungry.He also just had a soup and we left the restaurant.

There was a swimming pool in our cottage so after lunch we went there and sat.He asked me about my college life and post 
marriage life and all.He asked me if I had boy friends before marriage.To which I said yes I had a couple of boyfriends.He 
asked if I had sex with them.I said yes I have had sex with them.Then he started talking about sex.About licking,blowjobs,
kissing smooching and all.By now I was horny and I wanted him badly.He came near me and sat.He asked me if I was interested 
in having sex with him.I just blushed and he got my signal.He made me stand and went behind me.He said he liked my skirt 
and asked if he could unzip it.I just blushed and said ok.He slowly took the zip in between his fingers and moved it down 
to the end and he could gradually see my panty inside which had a heart shaped opening behind.I saw my bum cheeks through 
the panty and got excited.He dropped my mini skirt down and I stepped out of it.He then held me from behind and unbuttoned 
my silky red shirt.I was wearing the shirt unbuttoned.He then slid it from my shoulders and both my hands came out of that 
shirt.I was only wearing my front open bra and back open panty.He turned me around and was staring at my tight and erect 
nipples which were naked through that opening of my bra.He stared at them for sometime and I was feeling shy so I kept 
my hands on my boobs.He held my hands and removed them.He then kept his hands on them and said,"Chaitrali you are such a 
naughty lady.You have worn such erotic innerwear.You want to be naked in front of me right?" I just blushed and said,"Yes.
Mujhe tumse chudna hai Prem." Prem said,"Chaitrali tumhari jaisi item mujhse chudna chahti hai.uffff I am very lucky."
His hands were pressing my boobs and pinching my nipples and my eyes were closed.I was moaning out of pleasure.He turned 
me around and sat down.My round bums were in front of his face.Because there was the heart shaped opening he took his 
tongue out and licked in between my bum cheeks.He licked my gaand crack and I was holding my boobs and playing with my 
nipples.He said,"Chaitrali tumhari gaand kitni naram, moti aur soft hai."Saying that he dug his face inside my ass cheeks and 
started licking and spiting inside.He then slowly started removing my panty.It came down softly through me legs,I lifted my legs 
and he smelled it and threw it away.He made me lean against the wall and parted my bum cheeks with his hands and spat and 
licked my pussy from behind.I was moaning and saying,"Aur chaato naaa unnnngghhhhh meri chut ko Prem.Main tumhari 
item hu Prem,tumhari personal item."He said ," Oh Chaitrali tu meri maal hai saali item.Tujhe meri ghodi banake chodunga aaj."
He knew I didn't mind calling me with all dirty words. He said,"Chaitrali tu jab shaadi ke din apni moti gol gaand hila hilakar,thumke 
lagakar aa rahi thi,tabhi maine socha tha teri gaand ko main ek din chaatunga.Tum ek shadi shuda chudakkad chamiya ho meri 
Chaitrali darling."He licked my pussy for a while and turned me around facing him.He then unclasped my bra from behind and 
my bra dropped on the floor.I was totally nude wearing only my high heel and the choker pearl neck piece on my neck.He took me 
and made me stand in front of the mirror and he said,"You look like a sexy married whore,ek shadi shuda raand lag rahi hai."When 
he called me a raand a wave of sluttiness ran through my body and my chut.

He then took me in his arms and took me to the swimming pool.It was attached to our cottage so it was a private pool.He made me 
stand off his arms and my hair stick fell and my bun opened.My hair fell open and he was horny looking at my hair bun opening.He 
held my hair and smooched me.He then made me kneel down and held my hair.His dick was swollen and was hard and erect.I held 
it with my hand and licked it with my wet tongue.I kissed the tip and it got my lipstick mark.He then opened my sexy mouth and 
put my wet tongue out and placed it on my tongue.I took it inside and started sucking it hard.He was moaning holding my hair 
in his hands.He couldn't hold my entire hair in his hand.Some hair was falling on my face.So he made me sleep by the edge of the 
pool and dropped my hair in the water and made it wet.Now he could hold it fully in his hand.So I again started giving him a 
blowjob and he started fucking my mouth.My mouth was being fucked badly.He made me stand and licked my face.He said,"Teri 
is sexy face ko chatne mein bohot mazaa aa raha hai Chaitrali." He then again fucked my mouth for a while.Then he made me 
stand like a dog and pushed his dick from behind.He pushed it and took it out.Again pushed and started stroking in and out.He 
held my hair tight and was pulling me towards him with my hair.His thighs were hitting my big fleshy round bums and I was 
moaning heavily,"Prem chodo mujhe aur zor se...Apni raand bana doo ajjjj unnnghhhhhh." He could only see my big round 
bums and my long wet silky hair from behind.So to make it more horny I looked behind and started giving sexy erotic expressions,
biting my lower lips and opening my mouth and moaning,a ahhhhhhh unnngghhhhhh.He then fucked me hard for a while.He then 
lied down on the floor and asked me to sit on his dick and ride him.I slowly positioned my pussy on his big dick and started jumping 
up and down.He was watching my big round boobs bouncing.When he got ready to cum he made me stand and held my hair.He 
said he had a fetish for hair and wanted to spray his cum on my silky hair.I thought if it would spoil my hair but then there was 
shampoo so I agreed.After stroking he sprayed it on my forehead and on my silky long hair.He then cleaned his dick with my hair 
holding a tuft of hair in his hand.I licked it clean after that.

That entire night he fucked me in different place,In the pool in the kitchen on the floor and in the garden.He said he will give 
another contract of his friend's jewellery shop.He said if I liked modelling and fun then he can arrange a lot of clients for me.I 
said I'll think about it and we left the resort the next day.That night I slept nude rolling on my bed giving an online show to Suresh.
I told him what all happened.He called me all dirty words like RAAAND, THUKI HUI RUNDI, badi gaaand waali item, and many more 
words which made me very horny.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM