Adultery My stories since school days
DRIVING LESSONS

Next day at office Mr.Sharma called me to his cabin.I got up and left my room.Kumar was watching me from his seat.He looked 
at me and winked.I just smiled and blushed.He sent a flying kiss to which I just blushed.He knocked Mr.Sharma's room and he 
asked me to come in.I got inside his room and he hugged me.I had worn a short skirt and a tight top.Skirt was black and well 
above my knee.Top was red and it was tight enough that my round melons stood out.Had tied my long hair to a bun on top 
of my head.He hugged me and his chest crushed my boobs.I left a moan.He planted his lips on my red lips.My mouth opened 
automatically and he pushed his tongue inside and we rolled out tongue.He slowly opened my hair bun and it fell rolling down.
He held my hair and kissed me deep.His one hand was inside my skirt.I had worn nothing inside.I had brought a panty which 
was in my bag.I had only worn a push up bra.He was massaging my bums and his other hand was playing with my boobs.

He then left me and said that he had a surprise for me.He kept a box on the floor near the sofa and said the surprise is 
inside the box so you have to bend and check it.He sat on the sofa behind me.My bum was facing him.I was wearing high heel 
so when I bent down my  skirt went up and he could see my ass cheeks and my slutty pussy.He put his face inside and licked 
my pussy.I finally managed to pick up the box and he made me sit on his lap.I opened the box and it was a car key.I got up 
in excitement and was happy.He got up and I gave him a tight hug.He said if I keep working hard like this I will keep on 
succeeding like this in the corporate world.He said he wanted me to meet his client that evening.The 3 men who had come for 
the last meeting.They had called Mr.Sharma and asked if they could borrow me for a week in their office.They wanted a 
secretary to attend their meetings that week with them.They were ready to pay me good money for that one week also.A 
month's salary.I agreed to it.He asked me to wait in the evening.He had some work to finish so had to go out.I took my 
car key and left his room.I went to my room.I called Suresh and told him about the new car.He said,"See you have started 
climbing the corporate ladder now.Keep working hard.Your boss must be very happy with your performance.All your seducing 
performance." I said yes and just blushed.Many men had fucked me but I still feel shy when they watch me nude in front of 
them.I like being the innocent desi whore.Suresh said that he'll arrange a driving teacher for me that evening.I told him 
I will be late as boss will be coming back by evening and there is a discussion about my one week job at the other office.
I told him I will be getting a month's salary for working at our cleint's office just for a week.Suresh said ok and I 
hung up the phone.I wanted to go see my car,but then I got a call from Rakesh Sir.

Rakesh Sir : Hello Chaitrali.
Me : Hello Rakesh Sir.
Rakesh Sir : Chaitrali dont call me Sir, you can call me just Rakesh.I would like if you call me just by my name.
Me : Ok Rakesh.
Rakesh Sir : Chaitrali I had asked Mr.Sharma to send you to my office for a week.Are you ok with it?
Me : Yes Rakesh it's ok with me.When do I start coming?
Rakesh Sir : You can come from tomorrow Chaitrali.Mr.Sharma said you prefer wearing sarees to office.Is it so?
Me : Yes Rakesh.
Rakesh Sir : I want you to wear only sarees during that one week.I would want to see you in a saree.
Me : Ok Rakesh.
Rakesh Sir : Do you know my banana is waiting for you?Would you like to eat my banana Chaitrali?
Me : [I just blushed] Rakesh your naughty.
Rakesh Sir : I want your lips hold my banana and then take my entire banana inside your mouth.Will you taste my 
banana Chaitrali?
Me : Yes Rakesh I will take your banana in my mouth and eat it.I will drink your banana juice also.Wait until 
tomorrow.
Rakesh Sir : Ok Chaitrali see you tomorrow.

He disconnected and I went and saw my car.Suresh called me and said he has got a driver.He is an indian and has 
some influence in the traffic authority.So might get a license early.I said ok and kept the phone.I went to Kumar 
and teased him for sometime.We had lunch together and also some fun.He fucked me without removing my skirt.In the 
evening Mr.Sharma came and when everyone had left he fucked me hard in his cabin.I went home and Suresh had called 
the driving teacher.He was an indian and was waiting in the parking lot with Suresh.Suresh said she is my wife and 
wants to learn driving.Teacher said that's not a problem and he asked me to get ready in half and hour as he had some 
work to finish.He said he will finish and come back to start teaching me.Suresh and me went upstairs and I got fresh.
Suresh said try to get a license as soon as possible.It will help.I said ok and went and had a shower.I came out and 
wore a red saree and a sleeveless blouse.The saree was transparent as usual.I left my hair open.I applied my make up 
and put my red lipstick and left as he had come downstairs and was waiting for me.I went down and got into his car.I sat 
on the side and he drove us to an empty parking lot.It was around 9.00 at night.Only we both were there in the parking 
lot.He asked me to come and sit on the driver seat.I sat on the seat and he started teaching me about the gear.He said 
the lever in between is the gear.He looked and smiled at me naughtily.He said,"Madam ise gear kehte hai.Ise agar theek 
se nahi daala toh gadi ko mazaa nahi ayega."He was staring at my boobs in between.He said,"yaha khoobsurat aurato ko 
jaldi license mil jaati hai madam."I said mujhe sirf Chaitrali bulao,Madam nahi.I asked him,"woh kaise jaldi mil jaati 
hai?"He looked at me and said,"Yaha ke security officer waalo ko garam aurate bohot pasand hai,isliye." I blushed and said,"Par 
mai garam thodi hu." He said,"Chaitrali aap bohot garam dikhti ho.Aapko pehle hi test mein license mil sakti hai.Bas 
aapko security officer ko khush rakhna hoga."He took his hand and kept it on the gear lever.He showed me the different gears.He 
was pressing my hands while explaining.I was feeling horny and I left a slight moan.Unnghhhhh.He looked at me and I bit 
my lower lip and gave a naughty stare at him.He held my hands and kept it on his lips and kissed me.I left a moan and said,"
Uiii maa koi dekh lega yaha."He said,"Chaitrali yaha koi nahi aata raat ko.Chalo peeche ke seat par baithate hai."He went to the 
back seat and I also got up and went behind.He looked at me and I just blushed."Kitne dino ke baad tere jaisa ek maal mila 
hai Chaitrali."He held my face and rubbed my lips with his finger.He rubbed my upper lip and then held my lower lip and 
pinched it.He put his finger inside my mouth and started to move it inside out.I held his finger with my lips and sucked them.
He smelled very bad.It made me horny.I opened my mouth wide and he licked my lips and put his tongue inside.His hands 
went behind and removed the clip of my blouse and my blouse opened.He dropped my pallu.And my boobs were out as I 
had not worn anything inside.He removed my saree and opened my thong.I was completely nude in front of my driving 
teacher.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali kitni chudakkad rundi ban gayi hai tu.Ek driver se chudwa rahi hai."He then got out 
of the car and came to my side,opened the door and took me outside.I as standing nude in the parking lot.He dropped his pants.
He made me sit down on my knees and held my hair.He pushed his dick inside my mouth.My mouth was wet and I spat on his 
dick.He started moving it inside out hard and deep.He made me stand and lean against the car.He went behind and started licking 
my big round heavy bums.He licked my cunt.I was moaning heavily."Chaitrali tere jaisi ek rundi aurat ko nahi dekha aaj tak.Tujhe 
chodu mai apne gaadi mein bithakar."He made me lie down on the bonet of his car.Came between my legs.

He stood in between my legs and held my ankles.I was wearing my high heel."Chaitrali tujhe mai daily chodunga.Driving ke 
pehle aur driving ke baad."He pushed his dick inside and started moving it inside out.He started fucking me deep.He held my 
boobs while fucking me.He pinched my nipples.He was also rubbing my clitoris.He fucked me hard and after sometime he 
stopped.He then got me up and opened a door.He asked me to stand on the seat like a door.He stood outside only with the door 
open.He could only see my ass and my high heel.He held my bums from behind and pushed his dick again inside my slutty 
pussy.He kept pushing and fucking me hard holding my hair in his hands.The car was moving to and fro.He was ready to cum.
I asked him to spray it on the bonet of his car.I jerked him hard and he came on the bonet.He held my hair and I licked all his cum 
on the bonet.I took his dick in my mouth and licked it clean.He came a little inside my mouth when I sucked him.He taught me 
a bit of driving and we left.I reached home and told Suresh that I might get the license soon enough.Just have to please the cop 
a bit.Suresh fucked me that night very hard.

RAKESH SIR'S OFFICE

Next day I had to go to Rakesh's office.The job was for week.He had specifically asked me to wear saree to his office.So I 
got ready wearing a yellow transparent chiffon saree.A low cut blouse with a deep back.The hooks were to the back of the 
blouse.The blouse was very tight as it was pretty old.I asked Suresh to hook the blouse.My three fourth of the boobs were 
visible through the blouse.I wore my saree.Clipped the pleats with an ornamental clip.It had a hanging ornament.I had tied 
my saree well below the navel.I wore my kamarband.Wrapped the saree tightly around my bums and clipped my pallu 
also tightly around my firm boobs.I wore my mangalsutra and a choker pearl neck piece.Put my red lipstick.Did my mascara.
Then my eye brows and little make up.Put red sindoor on my forehead.Wore a long hanging earing.Put my yellow glass bangles.
Put my nose ring which hung over my upper lip.Wore my high heel.I combed my hair and tied it till the end as usual.Clipped 
it to the end with a tuft of hair open to the end.Suresh said,"aaj tu us naye office mein mardo ko pagal kar degi Chaitrali."
He dropped me at the new office.It was a small building only 3 floors.I had to go to the 3rd floor.I reached and there were 
only men in Rakesh's office.I entered and there was a long passage and men sitting on either sides.The moment I entered 
everyone started staring at me.They were all staring at my big round boobs bouncing and my bare back with my big curvy ass 
swaying left and right.I had brought my tied hair to the front so that they can get a clear view of my open back.My heavy 
boobs were held with just one clip behind.Some of them were staring my face,some my boobs and some my big tight curvy ass.
My long stringed bag was on my shoulder which was also moving with the rhythm of my body.

I went and knocked Rakesh's door.He welcomed me inside.He looked at me from head to toe.He took a round around me,watching 
my curves.

Rakesh : Chaitrali you are one desi sex goddess.Tumhari yeh patli kamar.Uspar yeh kamarband.Tumhare yeh lambe ghane baal.
Aur use itni sexy tarha se baandhne ka tareeka.Yeh laal raseele honth.Yeh bade bade mumme aur badi gol tight gaand.Us din 
tum jab tight skirt aur shirt pehenkar aayi thi main toh tumhara deewana ho gaya tha.Par jab Mr.Sharma ne kaha ki Chaitrali 
ki adaaye saree mein ubharkar aati hai toh maine socha kyu na tumhe saree mein bhi dekh lu.Isliye tumhe saree pehenkar aane 
ko kaha maine.Tum badhi chudakkad lag rahi ho is saree mein.

Me : (blushing) Thank you Rakesh.

He kept his hands on my shoulder and hugged me.He went behind me and held me by my waist.He pulled me towards him and held me 
tight.His hands were around my waist and he kissed my neck from behind.His dick was semi erect and was hitting my big round 
bums.He opened the zip of his pants and took out his semi erect dick.His dick was rubbing my bums and he was pushing it in 
between my crack from over the saree itself.His hands were playing with my navel.He said,"Chaitrali I want to see you wearing 
just your ornaments.Tumhare nangi badan par yeh kaise lagenge mujhe dekhna hai."I said,"Par Rakesh agar koi aa gaya toh, main 
yaha aapke saath nangi khadi.Kya isme risk nahi hai?" He said he will lock the door and ask no one to disturb us.He went and 
locked the door.He asked me to go the washroom in his room and change.I went inside the washroom.I looked into the mirror.I 
removed the hook behind which was very tight and my big round boobs came out.I dropped my saree and removed my panty.I was 
totally nude only wearing my ornaments.I had worn a nose ring,earing, choker pearl neck piece,mangalsutra,kamarband,yellow 
glass bangles and my high heel.

I kept a step outside with my hand on my boobs.He came near me and stared at my body.He said,"Chaitrali tum bohot sexy lagti 
ho is desi avataar mein.Tumhare bade mumme se haath hatao na Chaitrali jaan."He came near me and removed one hand from my boobs.
My boobs were now naked in front of him.Other hand was on my pussy.He removed that also.He looked into my eyes and I felt 
ashamed so I closed my face with my hands.He said,"ufff Chaitrali tumhari yeh adaye mujhe pagal kar deti hai."He removed my 
hands from my face and held me tight around my waist.His dick was semi erect already and was hanging out of his pants.When 
he hugged me his dick was touching my waist.I was very horny.I thought in my mind.I was being exchanged by bosses for a week 
just for fun.I had become a corporate fuck toy.Rakesh said I had a very horny face and a sexy figure.He said he liked my long 
black thick hair.He said your hair is so thick that he can't hold it in one hand.He kissed my lips.My heavy lips were so horny 
to take something inside and taste something hot.He kissed me deep and was massaging my boobs at the same time.He took a 
chocolate and kept it on my lips.It was melting and I licked it with my wet tongue.He was looking at my expressions and jerking 
his dick.It had become hard.He made me kneel down and I held his dick in my hand and started stroking it.He was still in his pants.
My mouth opened automatically and put my tongue out.He placed his dick on my tongue and I slowly slid it inside.He started 
pushing it inside deeper holding my tied hair in his hands.While I sucked him he slowly opened my tied hair.He removed the clip.
My hair was open now.He said I was looking like a desi slut with my hair open and with all the desi nakhras.But a corporate one.
He kept fucking my mouth.He asked me if I liked gang bangs.I just nodded as his dick was in my mouth.He said,"I will arrange 
for a gang bang in which you can also benefit.You can earn some money and make some new contacts."Every time he pushed his dick 
inside my mouth my hanging nose ring was hitting his dick.He held my neck and took out his dick.I gave him a horny look while 
taking out his dick.He made me sit on the sofa and opened my legs.He sat down and kissed my pussy.He put his tongue out and 
licked my clit.He put his finger inside and started fucking me while licking.I was in heaven.I had become such a slut that 
even if I walked nude in public I would be happy to get fucked by men around.I remembered of the day in school where Suresh 
had asked me not to wear anything inside the uniform.That was the first time I felt horny and wet the entire day.I shall 
narrate that day's incident also.Meanwhile Rakesh had made me all wet.He made me stand on the sofa seat with my knee on it.
Kept my hands on the back rest.I had turned around so that he can see my long hair and my big round curvy bums.He spread my 
legs a bit and pushed his dick inside from behind.He held my hair tight and started banging me hard.

He started giving me harder and deeper thrusts.Both of his hands were holding my hair.He had a nice view of me from behind.
Long black silky thick hair,my kamarband, my big round heavy bums and high heel sandals.He fucked me hard.I turned around 
and gave him a slutty look licking my lips with my tongue and biting them.My nose was mmoving to and fro with every push he 
was giving.My long hanging earing was also moving.He fucked me for sometime and turned me around.He stood in front of me.He 
said you have to give me a blowjob and I will come inside your mouth.I want to ejaculate looking at your sexy face.I took his 
dick in my mouth and started moving front and back.He could see my long mangalsutra hitting my boobs with every move and my 
choker pearl neck piece tight around my neck as I gave him the blowjob.He looked at my nose ring hanging just above his dick and 
hitting it.My red wet lips were all around his big dick.He rubbed my bindi which I had made with my sindoor itself.I was moaning 
with his dick in my mouth.After some seconds he came inside my mouth.It was hot sticky and salty.He sprayed it on my forehead 
and said,"Chaitrali aaj se ek week ke liye yahi tera sindoor hoga.My cum.Tu meri rakhayl banegi?" I said,"Ha rakesh main tumhari 
corporate rakhayl hu for a week."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM