Adultery My stories since school days
TEASING KUMAR

I went home and told Suresh how I had a threesome at the meeting and he got excited and fucked me 
hard that day.I was fucked so many times in a day I wondered.He took me to Akash and we all had a 
fuck again at his place.Next day morning I got ready wore my saree and blouse and got back to my 
desi attire.

Wore a transparent yellow saree which Suresh bought me and a new designer blouse which was 
deep cut.The back was like a bra strip and my back was all open.It was sleeveless and the front 
was also very deep.So deep that it started just above my nipples.If it even slips a bit my nipples 
would be visible.I did little make-up,red lip stick,a yellow bindi and put sindoor.Applied kajal 
did my eye brow and maskara.Brushed my long silky hair and plaited it till the end and clipped it.
I stuck one rose to the clip.I had curled the end of my hair.So it looked a little inviting whenever 
it hit my round bums.And I had put one rose also to tease the men.I had wore my saree tight so that 
it wrapped properly all around my curves.I took my bag and Suresh got ready to drop me to office.He 
said today you look like a desi sexy secretary.I just blushed.He dropped me at office.

I took the lift and reached my floor.All the men were staring at me from tip to toe.Specially 
Kumar, whom I had got ready to tease.Kumar looked at me and smiled.I smiled back and went to my room.
I called Mr.Sharma to ask if I can come to his cabin.But he had not come to the office.He was on 
leave for the day.I called Kumar's line and asked him if he was very busy.He said he had little work.
I said ok and hung the phone and went to the pantry.2 men were standing in the pantry and talking 
about me.When I entered they wished me morning and I wished them back.They said I looked beautiful in 
a saree than in a skirt and top.I just blushed on their remark.After making my coffee I left the pantry 
and went to Kumar's desk.He was delighted to see me going to him.I went and sat on his desk.He saw 
my round bums sitting on the desk.He said I wish you would sit on my palm.I just patted him and said,
"Naughty you are,Kumar."He said,"Your also very naughty Chaitrali."He said I looked beautiful in the 
yellow saree and he also complimented about my rose.He said the rose is at the right place having fun 
whenever you walk.I wish it was something else.I asked him what is the "something".He said he can't 
show the something here in the cubicle.He asked me out for lunch.Normally for lunch all the men on our 
floor go out.I said I have brought lunch with me so, why don't we have it in my room.He agreed to it 
happily.I was wearing high heels which were new.So I bent down to show Kumar my high heel.When I bent 
my pallu fell down and Kumar was gazing at my globes.My sleeveless strap blouse could hardly hold my 
big round boobs.My nipples were visible through my almost transparent yellow blouse.He saw them and 
said,"Chaitrali you have maintained yourself very well."I blushed on that and kept my pallu back.I lost 
my balance and kept my hand on Kumar's thigh.I said sorry,he held my hand and said it's ok.He asked me 
how long have I been married.I said it's been 2 years.He said,"Chaitrali I prefer calling you bhabhi then.
Is that ok with you?I'll call you Chaitrali bhabhi."I said it's ok and just blushed.His hands were still 
holding mine.He looked at my hands.He said,"Bhabhi your hands are so sexy,long nails with red nail polish.
Feel like giving something in these hands."I asked him what is the something?"I knew what he meant, but I 
thought of acting innocent.He said he will give it during the lunch break in my room.He asked me what had 
I bought for lunch,I said I had sandwiches.I asked about him.He said he had brought a saucage.I asked just 
one saucage?He said yes and that saucage is big and that I would like it.I knew what he meant and I just 
blushed.He was massaging my hands and looking right into my eyes.I also was staring at his eyes.He pressed 
my hands a bit tightly and I left a small moan, ufffff and bit my lips and gave a shy smile looking at him.
I loosened my hands and got up and turned around to leave.He  caught my hands again and I looked back at him.
He gave me a flying kiss and I just gave a shy expression,turned around and ran away to my room.While opening 
the door I looked back and he was staring at my open back and tight round ass which was wrapped tight with my 
saree.I knew he was watching my big round ass bounce, when I turned around and ran to my room.He again gave 
me a flying kiss and I went inside my room.

It was lunch time and Kumar called me if I was ready for lunch.He said the others had already left.
I asked him to come to my room.He kept the phone and he knocked the door and came in.He came in and said he 
had bought something for me.He asked me to stand up.I got up and he went behind me.He made me stand in front 
of the mirror I have in my room.He was standing behind me.He was staring at my naked back and my long hair.He 
said,"Bhabhi you have a very good back and is in the right shape."I just blushed and said thank you.I just 
kept a step back and my big protruding bums hit this thing."ouchh sorry Kumar"He gave me a naughty smile and 
said it's ok.He asked me to close my eyes.And he said I have a gift for you.So I closed my eyes thinking what 
would be his next move.I felt his hands moving in between my arms and waist and reaching for my navel.I could 
feel some metal and he asked me open my eyes.He had bought me a silver kamarband(it's an ornament worn by 
Indian ladies around their waist just below the navel.) and it was ornamental.It had a small hanging ornament 
to the front just below my navel.He took my saree little away from the waist and the centre piece touched 
my navel and I felt a rush inside my pussy.His hands were around my waist.I gave a little push with my 
round bums to his thing.He noticed it and pushed me back.He said,"Bhabhi yeh aap par bohot achha lag raha hai."
I blushed on his remark.He asked me if I could remove my saree and show him how I look wearing only the 
kamarband and the underskirt of my saree.I said,"I am feeling shy.And what if someone comes?" He said he will 
wait after office hours and since boss is not in the office today we can be in the office after work.I agreed 
to it and we had lunch together.I was having rice and curry.Every time I had a spoon I licked the spoon clean 
with my tongue.And he used to stare at me.I knew he was getting tight and hard inside his pants.I licked the 
front and back of the spoon.I had brought cucumber also.I took the cucumber in my mouth and slowly started 
moving it inside and out of my mouth as if I was giving it a blowjob.Kumar was looking at me with lust in his 
eyes.I knew I was teasing him badly.I licked the cucumber with my tongue and he said,"Chaitrali bhabhi aap ke 
andar bohot khaane ki bhook hai."I said,"Ha mujhme pyaas bhi bohot hai aur bhook bhi."I asked him for some 
water as the bottle was with him.He got up and brought the bottle to me.I asked him if he could give me some 
water.So I opened my mouth.He was standing in front of me with the water bottle.When I opened my mouth he said,
"Chairali bhabhi aapke hothon par ek chawal ka dana hai."So I put my tongue out and licked the grain of rice 
into my mouth and again opened my mouth.I licked my lower lip with my tongue.He was watching me continuously 
with lust.He then took the bottle and kept it on my lower lip and pour some water inside my mouth.I drank it 
and asked for more.He then again kept it on my lip and I opened my mouth.This time little spill over my saree 
and my blouse.He could clearly see my deep cleavage and half of my globes.It was all wet.He said,"Sorry bhabhi 
galti se gir gaya."I said it's ok.He then took his kerchief and wiped my chest.When he was rubbing my chest with 
the kerchief my big melons were moving to and fro.He was watching them and moving faster.I just left a moan and 
told that I'll do it myself.I took it and started wiping my wet blouse and my wet chest.He was staring at me.
I started rubbing my boobs in an erotic way sideways.I looked at him and said,"Kumar tumne mujhe geela kar diya.
You made me all wet.You made my blouse also wet."He said he can dry my blouse if I remove it and give it to him.
I asked how will you do that?He said he has a blower which he had got as a lucky draw from the company.So I 
agreed to it and he went and brought his blower.It was a hair dryer actually.He came in and asked me to remove 
my blouse.I was going towards the washroom when he stopped me and said,"Bhabhi aap apna blouse idhar hi utar do 
na."I just blushed and agreed.I asked him to remove my strap from behind.He went behind and unclasped my blouse 
and I dropped it down.I held my boobs with my hands and covered it from him.I had put my pallu over my chest 
and my hands on my boobs.He took the blouse and kept it on the table and started blow drying it.It was dry after 
a while and he gave me the blouse to wear.I turned around showing my back to him.My back was totally naked and 
he could see my whole back and little of my boobs from the side.He held my hair in his hand when I wore my blouse 
and he clipped it from behind.He then left and said he will return when everyone leaves in the evening and come 
to my room.

KUMAR FUCKS (AFTER OFFICE HOURS)

Kumar came to my room by 7.00 in the evening and everyone had already left the office.Our office timings are till 
6.30pm.Even our office boy had left.He came and sat on the chair in front of me and said that everyone had left and 
he would like to give something in my hand or rather keep my hand on something he wants to show me.I was thinking in 
my mind,"Chaitrali iska bhi lund tere liye fudak raha hai."But I innocently asked what is the something he was 
talking about.He got up and came and stood near me.I was sitting on my chair and he was in front of me standing.He 
took my hand in his hands and looked at it.He said,"Chaitrali bhabhi aapke lambe red nails bohot sexy hai.Aap par 
yeh yellow transparent saree aur sleeveless blouse bhi sexy lag rahi hai.Kya main aapka haath ek cheez par rakhkar 
ragad sakta hu?"I said,"Tum kaha ragadna chahte ho Kumar.Ragad lo par mere nazuk haathon ko sambhalkar ragado."He 
was taking my hand towards his pant zip and I was getting horny, when my phone rang.I looked at the phone and it 
was Suresh calling.He asked about Suresh,I said he is my husband.I picked up the call,Suresh asked when am I coming 
back home.I looked at Kumar and said,"Suresh I have a meeting to attend so I will be little late and bit my lip 
looking at Kumar."Kumar moved my hand to his zipper and kept my hands on his thing.He was rubbing my hand slowly on 
his thing.Suresh asked,"Chaitrali is it some kind of a sexy meeting?" I blushed and said yes.He asked,"Chaitrali 
are you already in the meeting and has it started."I blushed again and said yes.Suresh said,"Ok darling enjoy 
yourself." and he hung the phone.Kumar said,"Bhabhi aap apne husband se baat karte waqt mere something ko ragad 
rahi thi.Aapko kaisa laga?" I just blushed and said,"Acha laga Kumar.Tum bohot naughty ho.Main jab ragad rahi thi 
tumhara something bada ho raha tha.Kya tumhe maza aaya yeh karte waqt, specially jab main apne pati se baat kar 
rahi thi?" Kumar said,"ha bohot maza aaya bhabhi.Main kuch aur bhi karna chahta hu and woh karte waqt bhi aap 
apne pati se baat karo toh bohot maza aayega."

Me: kya karna chahte ho tum Kumar?

Kumar: main aapke haathon mein kuch dena chahta hu.Kya aap logi meri bhabhi?

Me: haa loongi na Kumar.Main tumhari bhabhi hu na.Tum mujhse jo bhi karwana chahte ho mai karungi.

Kumar: Aap kitni achi aur khoobsurat ho bhabhi.Main aapke lambe baalon aur aapke curves ka deewana ho gaya hu.
Can I see you wearing only that kamarband?

Me: Only the kamarband? and not anything else?

Kumar: Ha bhabhi.I want to see all your curves.

I blushed and said I am feeling shy to do that.I can remove my blouse and only wear the saree.He agreed to it 
and I went to the washroom.I unhooked my blouse from behind and removed it.I just put the pallu on my shoulder 
and wrapped it from behind and brought to my front so that I can hold it in my hand and it won't fall off 
exposing my naked boobs.Also I removed my underskirt and panty.I wrapped my saree tight so that all my curves 
will be properly visible.I looked at the mirror and I looked like an item ready to be tasted.I opened my 
plaited hair and tied it to a bun on top of my head.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali you look like a gift wrapped 
item."I came out and Kumar started staring at me without a word.He came near me and said,"Bhabhi aap ekdum 
maal lag rahi ho.Kya main aapko maal bula sakta hu bhabhi?" I said,"Kyu nahi mai tumhari bhabhi maal hi toh hu."
He came near me and he could see the kamarband through my transparent saree.He went behind me and said,"Bhabhi 
aap meri maal banogi?" I said,"Ha Kumar Main tumhari maal banungi." He kept his hands on my waist from behind 
and moved them slowly to my front.I could feel his hands coming to the front over my navel area and he said,"
Bhabhi aapne saree ke andar kuch nahi pehna hai?" I said,"Nahi Kumar." He slowly pushed his dick against my 
big round bums and he gave a kiss on my neck from behind.I left a moan and he held me tight around my waist.
"Bhabhi aapka badan ekdum tight aur curvy hai."He held my hands and my hands were loose and the end of my 
pallu went off my hands.The pallu slid down my shoulders and hung over my firm round boobs.He slowly pulled it 
and it fell down passing over my almost tight nipples,the curve of my melons and over my navel.I was standing 
with saree only from my waist down.My top was totally naked and I was just wearing the kamarband and my mangalsutra.
My mangalsutra was long and it went till my navel from between my boobs.He said,"Bhabhi tum bohot sexy lag rahi ho.
Tum nangi hi achhi lagti ho Chaitrali bhabhi.Uffff bhabhi aapke yeh do bade bade aamo (mangoes) ko choosna chahta 
hu."He moved his hands from my waist to my boobs and slowly pressed them.I left a slight moan unnnggghhh.He knew 
I also wanted him to do all that to me."Bhabhi mai yeh saree utar du?"He said that and untied it from my waist and 
my saree fell down.I was totally naked in front of Kumar.Only things on my body was the kamarband, mangalsutra, 
bangles and my high heel sandal.I said," Kumar tumne aakhir apni bhabhi ko nangi kar hi diya.Apni bhabhi ki pyaas 
bhi bujha do naa Kumar.unngghhhh" He turned me around and kissed my lips.He smooched me deep in my mouth rolling 
his tongue.He removed his shirt and pant.He got naked and his thing was semi erect.He licked and kissed my 
big round boobs and my hands were stroking his dick.He made me lie down on my table and came to the side where 
my face was.He took his dick and I opened my mouth.He slid it inside.He started fucking my mouth and he opened my 
hair stick and my long silky hair fell hanging on the table edge.He fucked my mouth hard and deep.Then when he 
was hard and wet he went and stood in between my legs and spread them wide open." bhabhi mai tumhe ek rundi ki 
tarha chodna chahta hu.Meri rundi bhabhi banogi?" I said,"Chodo mujhe Kumar.Main tumhari bhabhi raand hu."He pushed 
his dick inside and started fucking me deep.He held my big round boobs and pushed his thing hard inside me.I started 
moaning heavily with pleasure.He fucked me for 10 minutes and he wanted to fuck me on his desk.So he took me to his 
desk and made me lean against his table showing my big round bums to him.He slowly inserted his dick from behind 
holding my hair tight in his hands.He fucked me for sometime and then made me sit on his chair spreading my legs 
on top of the arm rest of the chair.He came and spit on my pussy."Bhabhi tumhari is rundi chut ko main jamkar 
chodunga."He pushed his dick again in that position and he fucked me for another 10 minutes.He then took me to 
each and everyone's desk and fucked me hard.Then he took my to my cabin and made me stand like a dog on the floor.
He then fuck me like a dog and when he got ready to cum he took his dick out and made me open my mouth.I was eager 
to taste his cum."Bhabhi mai aapka mu bhar dena chahta hu apne cum se.I will fill your mouth with my cum bhabhi."
I jerked him hard and I put his dick inside my mouth.I could feel his cum running into my mouth.I took all his juice 
and licked it clean.

I had not thought to fuck him today but I fell for it.I had become my boss' whore.Now I was going to become each and 
everyone's slut in the office.

MEDICAL TEST FOR VISA

I told Suresh what happened that day,how I flirted with Kumar and how he fell for me.Suresh said do you remember 
your school days dream, you wanted to become a professional whore.See, look at you now, you have become a corporate 
slut.A sexy secretary to an entire office.He fucked me that night in all the possible postions.

Next day I left for office wearing a saree only.Suresh bought me a blouse which had a very thin thread string to 
the back which had to be tied to a knot.And another similar thin thread which went behind around my neck and had 
to be tied to a knot.My boobs were basically only held by these 2 thing strings.And the front was very deep.Only 
the closed part was nipples.The entire circle of my boobs were exposed.It was very risky to wear it as my blouse 
would come off even if one thread unties.I also had to walk properly or else my boobs would keep bouncing with 
every step as there was no bra underneath.The blouse was black in color and very thin.And there was an equally thin 
saree with it.I tied my saree tight around me.I had worn a black thong under my saree.I then wore my kamarband,
my long mangalsutra,black bangles.I wore my long earrings.Wore a choker neck piece.I did my make-up.Red lipstick,
my sindoor,eye brows,eye lashes,kajal and I wore my high heels.I forgot to put a clip on my saree pleats on the 
waist below my navel.So I opened my wardrobe took out an ornamental clip and pulled the saree a bit away from my 
waist and stuck the clip onto it.So my saree tucked in won't come out easily.I came out and Suresh said,"Chaitrali 
meri raand.Tu aaj ekdum chamiya lag rahi hai." He kissed my cheeks and slapped my bums.He didn't kiss my lips 
because I had my lipstick on them.Suresh dropped me to office and I went upstairs.

Kumar looked at me and winked.I just smiled and blushed looking at him.Others were also looking at me with all 
the thirst in their eyes.I know whenever they see me they strip me in their thoughts.And I also feel that nakedness 
when I walk past them.I went to my room and Mr.Sharma called me.I went to his room.He was excited to see me.He said,
"Chaitrali you look very sexy in this saree and your blouse is not visible at all.The straps are so thin."I just 
blushed and he came near me and hugged me.I had left my hair open and put them to my front so people can see my 
bare naked back.He kissed my cheeks and went behind me and kissed my open back.He licked my back and held me 
around my waist.He kissed my neck from behind.Mr.Sharma said that I had to go for a medical today and asked me 
to come back after the medical.Medical test is a test for the visa.Just normal basic tests.So he asked me to meet 
the HR manager and she will give me the papers needed.He asked me to come back to his room without fail after coming 
back.I just blushed and said ok and left.I met the HR manager and she gave me to necessary papers and asked our 
company driver to take me to the clinic.

We reached the clinic and driver said he'll wait for me in the parking.I went inside with all the papers.There was 
a seperate queue for ladies and there were only 2 ladies waiting.I went took my token and sat down for my turn.One 
lady went inside and she came out in 10 minutes and so did the second lady.They called my name and I went inside.
There was a male doctor who was attending the people.I felt strange but equally excited.He asked me to sit and 
asked about my details.He was continously staring at my boobs and my curves.He gave me a form to write down my details.
He gave me a pen to fill it.I started filling the form and I bent purposely so that he can have a fair view of my 
cleavage line and part of my melons also.In between I used put the pen in my mouth and look at him as if I were 
confused with some point and he used to clarify it.He used to stare at my lips when I put the pen in my mouth.He 
said now I have to go through some physical tests like xray and some other tests.He asked me to lie on the bed 
in his room.I stepped on to the small stool and climbed and lied down on the bed.He looked at me from tip to toe.A 
tremor of lust went through my body.He took his stetho and put the ear plugs and kept it on my chest and asked me to 
breathe deep.I took a deep breath and my boobs bulged.He saw it and moved little more towards the bed.His thing was 
touching my hands.He slowly pushed his thing again against my hands.He kept the stheto on my right boob and pressed.
Then he kept it on the left and pressed again.My skimpy blouse edge was moving a bit towards my aerola.As I had not 
worn a bra inside he could see my nipples getting hard.He slowly moved his stetho exactly on my nipples and rubbed 
my nipples with the stetho.He then asked me to remove my pallu.I asked him why to remove my pallu.He said he has 
to apply some gel on my chest and do some check up.So I just got up and removed my pallu and he could see my skimpy 
blouse barely holding my big round boobs.Only the nipple part was properly covered and the rest of my melon was 
naked.He stared at them for a moment.And he took a gel and applied it on my chest.His hands started moving over my 
cleavage,massaging with the gel.He was pressing my chest and massaging.He said my blouse with become dirty because 
of the gel so it would be better if I remove my blouse.I knew all this was never part of the test.But as I was 
feeling horny I agreed to it and he helped me open the knot behind and the one around my neck to the back.My blouse 
dropped and my big round firm boobs sprung out free.My long mangalsutra was hanging on my big round boobs.He removed 
the mangalsutra and moved my long hair to the back and he was staring at my big round melons.He took some gel and 
again applied it on my boobs.He started massaging them and slowly held my nipples in between his fingers.He pressed 
them with his fingers and I left a moan.Doctor said you have very well maintained your figure.I just blushed on that.
I was just wearing my choker neck piece and he said I look very beautiful and sexy.He said my husband must be lucky 
enough to have you as his wife.He was massaging my boobs while saying all this.He asked me if there is any pain while 
doing it.I said no.He asked if it is giving any pleasure.I knew he wanted to go further.I thought to act innocent.I 
just blushed and covered my face with my hands.He said there is nothing to be shy of.He held my hands and brought them 
down.He stared at my face and took his stetho and spat on it.He then kept it on my nipples and started rubbing.I could 
feel his saliva on my nipples.I was getting horny.My nipples were growing harder.He then made me get down of the bed and 
asked me to remove the saree.I agreed to it as I was very much wanting to have a dick in my mouth and my pussy.He 
unwrapped my saree.He saw my thong and got excited.He said you are a very naughty lady.I said your also a very naughty 
doctor.I was nude in front a doctor whom I met for the first time.I had become such a dirty slut that any man could easily 
convince me to undress and fuck me.I had become a very thirsty slut.My hunger for sex had increased.I was wearing only 
the black thong,kamarband on my waist,high heels and my mangalsutra.My round firm boobs were all naked in front of the 
doctor.He then turned me around facing the bed.I kept my hands on the bed and bent a little.He was behind and he slowly 
started to slide down my thong.My big round heavy bums were naked and now my slutty pussy was also naked.It was clean 
shaven.He made me sit on the edge of the bed and stood in between my legs.He took his stetho again spat on it.He then 
rubbed the stetho on my pussy lips.It was wet.The doctor looked at me and said your pussy is quite a slut.I said may be 
it is waiting for something.He then spat on my pussy and rubbed it with his finger.He slowly slid it inside and touched 
my g-spot.He started rubbing there and I was feeling aroused and very horny.He then opened his pants.His dick was also 
clean shaven.He got me down the bed and I knelt down.He brought his dick in front of my face and my mouth opened as 
usual seeing a dick.I put my wet tongue out and looked at him.He placed his dick on my tongue and opened my mouth 
wide and took it inside.I took the entire length inside and moved to and fro.He held my head and started moving in 
and out.He started fucking my mouth.He said I have a very soft mouth and a sexy face.He said he loved my long silky 
hair.So I brought my long hair to the front to tease him more.He then took out his dick from my mouth.He slapped his 
dick on my face and again put it inside my mouth.He then held my mangalsutra and fucked my mouth holding it.He said,"
Chaitrali your such a slut.Your married but still you have so much of sex inside you."He held my mangalsutra and 
rolled it around his dick and I licked the head of his dick and sucked it.

He made me sit on the edge again and took my nipples in his mouth.He started sucking them hard.It became very 
hard and tight.I was feeling the pain.He made me lie down and slowly directed his dick into my pussy.He said,"Chaitrali 
I have never had a sexy patient like you."He put his finger inside my mouth and sucked his finger.He then held 
my big round boobs hard and was pushing his thing deep and hard inside my pussy.He then made me get up and got me 
down the bed.He took me to his chair and made me stand on it on my knee holding the back rest.He was behind me.He 
spat on my pussy and again slid his thing inside from behind.He held my long silky hair in his hands and pushed 
deep inside me.He slowly increased the speed and started fucking me hard.He banged me for 5 minutes and was ready to 
cum.So he took it out and sprayed it on his stetho.He said he liked women sucking his stetho after he cums on it.So 
I took his stetho in my mouth and licked and cleaned his cum on it.He said he can give me free consultation whenever 
there is a health issue.I licked his dick clean.He kissed my lips and he got into his pants.I wore my thong,my blouse 
and my saree.I got my hair done and left the clinic.I reached office and Mr.Sharma was waiting for me to come back.He 
fucked me that day 2 times in his cabin.

I got the medical report the same evening and it went for the visa procedures.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM