Adultery My stories since school days
LEAVING INDIA (FLIGHT)

I got my things packed up.Got packed all my sex toys my lingeries and my sarees.My make up kit and dresses.I hired a taxi and left for the 
airport.Checked in and sent my luggage.The flight was almost empty.I got a seat on the second last row.There were many men who were staring 
at me.I was wearing a saree, wrapped around tightly, deep cut blouse and had tied my long silky hair down till my big round bouncing bums.I 
had tied the end with a hair clip which kept hitting my round heavy bums while walking.I had worn my saree well under my navel, so that my 
navel was visible.I walked towards the waiting lounge and sat there.I could see that there were many men and less women.I sat there for an 
hour.Many men were staring at me.It was time, and the flight boarding had started.I got with one cabin baggage that I had.I started walking 
towards the exit where it said Dubai.There was a queue for boarding.The man behind me was slowly hitting my back.I didn't mind as it was 
a little crowded.I got into the aircraft and reached for my seat which was on the second last row as I said earlier.There were 2 men sitting,
one on the window seat and other on the aisle.My seat was in between.The person on the aisle seat was a young man and other was an older 
person.I opened the compartment above and was keeping my bag in it, when I noticed that the young man was staring at my navel.He saw me 
watching him staring my navel.I just smiled.He gave me little space to get inside.I could feel his face against my huge round bums.I sat 
down and was struggling to get my seat belt.The young man asked me if he could help me with it.I smiled and agreed to it.He said his name 
was Ashok.I said mine was Chaitrali.His hand went behind me to find the buckle.His hands touched my hips and slightly rubbed my big round 
firm boobs.He apologised for it and I said it's ok.He got the buckle from behind and clip in my seat belt.He was still staring at my navel.
He asked me about my travel.I said I am going to meet my husband.He said your husband is one lucky guy to have a beautiful wife like you.I 
just blushed on his remark.We got settled and he said he is working as an engineer in Dubai and is going back after his annual leave.There 
was little jerks in the aircraft because of bad weather.I was a little scared so I held his hands.He was a little shocked in the start 
but then he got relaxed.He held my hands tightly and told me don't be scared.After sometime the jerks stopped but he didn't leave my hand.
I also didn't mind it.He said he liked my beautiful face and that he was staring at my face in the waiting lounge.I just blushed and said 
thank you.He asked me about my married life.I said after a year of my marriage my hubby left and then after a year I am going to join him.
He asked me how I managed a year.I knew what he meant by that.But still I asked him what he meant.He said how were you controlling your 
sexual needs.I smiled and said I just controlled.(In my mind I knew what all I had done in that one year.I had become a slut for so many 
people around.I was a married slut) He held my hand and said even I try to control myself when my wife is in India.I asked how he controls 
in Dubai.He said he has some girlfriends in Dubai.He asked my number and said we can also meet up if you can and winked at me.I just 
smiled and said ok.He gave me his number and asked me to call whenever needed.He was still holding my hand.He held them tightly.The row 
in front of us was empty.He asked if we could sit there.I agreed to it and we went and sat on that row.He made me sit on the window seat.
He sat next to me.He asked if anyone else has touched me other than my husband.I said yes before my marriage I had a boyfriend.(I thought 
in my mind, since school days I've had boys and men around me,tasting me all the time.)He asked me if I would mind him touching me.I said 
it's ok.He kept his hands on my thighs and started rubbing from over my saree.Slowly his hands travelled in between my pallu towards my 
navel and then on to my blouse caressing my boobs.He held my hand and kissed my hand.I just left a slight moan.He sucked all my fingers 
and I was feeling as he is sucking my nipples.He licked them and sucked them.He then took my hands and kept it on his thing from over 
pants itself.It was semi erect and he asked me to rub it.I started rubbing it from over his pants.It got hard and I held it in my hand 
and started rubbing it vigourously.He asked me to open the zip and do it.He kept his blanket over his crotch and I put my hand inside.
I opened his zip and took his dick outside.When the airhostess used to pass by I removed my hands out.I started stroking it hard and 
after sometime he came on my hands.I removed my hands out of the blanket and my hand was wet with his hot thick cum.I licked my hands 
and cleaned the cum on my hand.He kissed my lips and gave a deep smooch.He put the blanket over me and put his hands inside saree 
from just under my navel.He reached for my cunt and rub it from over my panty.He rubbed it very hard and fast.I bit my lower lip and 
was moaning.After a while I came and he took his hands out.My saree got loose.We both were exhausted and wanted to proceed further.But 
we decided to meet up sometime in Dubai at his place.I got up to get my saree right.While coming out of the window seat my big round 
bums were facing his face.He held them and gave a kiss on my bums and then left me.I went to the washroom and I was totally wet.I did 
my saree properly and got back to my seat.He kept on caressing my boobs and pinching my nipples.The flight landed and I was exicted 
to share this with Suresh.I finished my immigration.Some of the emiratis were staring at me at the immigration counter.When I was out 
Suresh was waiting for me.We left the airport and drove home.I told Suresh about my inflight experience, he was excited to know that 
he gave his number to me and that we had planned a fuck at his apartment in Dubai.

ROAMING IN DUBAI (BUS AND SUPERMARKET FLIRT)

We reached home and Suresh asked me to get a good sleep as next morning we had to go out because it was a weekend.We both got up in 
the morning.Suresh said we will enjoy here more than in India.Most of the people don't know each other.He asked me to get ready and 
to wear my regular saree and blouse in the most seducing way.I knew he wanted to show his sexy wife to the people around.I wore a 
yellow transparent saree tightly and a yellow deep cut blouse, which is backless.Combed my long silky hair and braided it till 
my big round bums and clipped to the end.I always loved to braid my hair and clip it to the end so when I walk the clip hits my 
big round bums.It always makes me hot. Suresh looked at me and said I look hot and sexy.He said I am a tight desi maal.We both left 
and took a taxi to a very common place which Suresh said is filled with pakistanis,bangladeshis and indians.He said they are all 
bachelors so you might get very good attention.I just blushed.We reached the area.There were many people around as Suresh mentioned.
It was a crowded area.It was called Bur Dubai.We got down from the cab and started walking on the foot path.Many men were staring 
at me from top to bottom and also turning back and staring my back.Suresh took me to a crowded super market.It was a market where 
most of the bachelors shop from.Suresh told me tha we'll go inside seperately so that we can enjoy if someone tries to touch you 
or something.I was also equally excited.We went inside and I started looking at the racks where most of the men were.I bent down 
so that they can have a good view of my curvy ass and Suresh called me.I picked up the phone,"Chaitrali teri badi gaand ko ek aadmi 
ghoor raha hai.Aise hi bend hokar khadi reh thodi der tak." I bent properly so that he can properly see my curve.He came behind me 
and was checking the same product which I was looking at.He then left and while going he brushed his hands on my big round bums.He 
said sorry and I just smiled and left.I went to the other corner and bought some stuff and was waiting at the cash counter.The same 
man came and stood behind me.He looked at me and smiled.He was pushing me from behind but I didn't mind him doing that.He was 
pushing his thing against my bum.It was semi erect.I was getting hot thinking of some stranger hitting my back with his dick in a 
public place.
         We left the super market and he kept following me.Suresh called and said you go towards the bus station and board a bus.
I reached the bus station and got into a bus and the stranger also got into it.Suresh was also in the bus.It was crowded so I had 
to stand and the man stood behind me.I knew he wanted me badly.With every jerk of the bus his thing was hitting my bums and 
bouncing back again.Later the 2 seats in front of us got empty and I sat and he also sat next to me.I just smiled at him.Suresh 
called me and asked to get down on the next stop and to flirt with him till then.He said Hi and I said a Hi back.He asked me if 
I am living alone in the city.I said no I stay with my husband.He said I look beautiful and that my husband is lucky.He asked 
if he can take me out for a coffee.I said my husband will pick me up from the next stop so I can't.He said what if I gave you 
my number and call later?Is it ok with you? I said it's ok.He asked my name.I said Chaitrali.He said you have a beautiful name 
like your ...... and he stared at my boobs.I just blushed and said thank you.He was constantly staring at my red lips.So I 
played my lips with my tongue.Licking my lips with my tongue in between the conversation.I knew he was getting horny.We started 
chatting about the city and he took my hands in his hands.He asked me if it is ok to hold my hands.I said it's ok.He asked me 
about my husband's working hours.And what I do during that time.He asked me if he can call me on phone after my husband leaves.
I said I'll call him.He asked me out for a coffee one day.I blushed and said,"ha baaba aaungi tumhare saath." He was happy to 
hear that.He rubbed my hands and I bit my lower lip.He saw that and said,"Tum bohot hot ho Chaitrali." I just blushed and said 
thank you.My stop came and he asked me to call him.I got down and met Suresh.Suresh took me home and I told him how I flirted 
with him for a little while.He said second day in the city itself you got 2 numbers and 2 men.He fucked me very hard that night.
He said that he has arranged for an interview in his friend's company.So next day for dinner his friend and wife were coming 
over.He asked me to impress the person who will interview me.I said I know how to impress.I got all preped for the dinner for 
his friend and wife.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM