A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-16

Khurram was on his way out and remembered he had left his towel inside at the gym. As he had his cock pulled out from the tight trunk, it stood up and erect with all its pressured scale about to burst. He was desperate to shag off immediately as his mind was crammed with the visions of the young woman observing his tool with awe and her facial expressions disclosing her carnal needs were absolutely unmistakable. What he saw in her eyes were pure sexual desire and conflict before committing the step towards something any married woman would consider as cheating. It was the very same reason for him to control himself from committing a crime. He was well aware that if he stayed there for few more minutes, he would advance further and fuck her brainless till she dies. That was the level of sexual elevation that he felt. However as his mind having long term plan to seduce the young woman, he had to back out and to take this matter in the way he had decided. 

At the same time, Tanvi was thrashing herself and wobbling on the seat with her eyes closed. The aphrodisiac was in fact working its full effect through her blood veins that was its purpose. She expected and required her vagina to open up wide and gulp the entire seat inside, and while it was not physically happening, she became frustrated with each passing second and to counter her exasperation, she bounced up and down as hard as she could. Her groans and sobs filled the gym and perspiration took its toll all over her body. Tanvi felt the temperature in the room rising all over and around her like a volcano. 

The speed with which she pedaled the machine was grinding her cunt further towards her impending orgasm. Her eyes were closed tight and was totally oblivious to her surroundings as her brain muttered to be safe after Khurramji left the gym. Her only objective was to pound her deceitful cunt ruthlessly as Khurram's monster could have done. She worked for it to happen. Her brain and subconscious were working together to bring the feeling of another man pounding her hard and like the adulteress she was.

As he reached near to gym, Khurram heard loud voices from the gym and realized it should be from the hot young body that was working out. At first he felt concerned and then he remembered Tanvi being there alone. Though he wanted to rush in, then thought otherwise and slowed hiself. As he reached near the gym, he paused and stopped at the narrow glass window and peered to check what she was doing. He got stuck where he was standing when he found the almost naked Tanvi bouncing up and down the cycling machine. Her breasts were flying up and down within its tight confines, still he was able to see the puffed up nipples making its mark in the air. Her body looked exquisite. Her pale body looked even whiter in the white colored gym outfit. Her shorts had reached to a point where her butt cheeks were half visible and protruding provocatively inviting him. The suppleness of her leg muscles were so vibrant that he felt his already engorged member releasing it's precum to a quantity almost as if he was cumming. Without even losing a moment, he pulled it out from his short and for the first time that day he felt better. As he took the oversized shaft in his hand, he was surprised with the level of lubrication his cock was coated with his own precum. As he watched intently, he saw the thin woman wiggling her cunt on the seat and frigging herself to a self induced orgasm. 

Tanvi's brain was preforming the same visions as Khurram imagined. Her cunt was thrashing itself on the gargantuan cock that she saw up close with veins running like snakes running all over it. She was cumming...hard!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" She screamed while her body jerked multiple times in air and on top of the seat as she came. Khurram had to seize the opportunity. He gave few minutes for her to subdue her over exercised body and he walked slowly towards the gym door. Before he opened the door, he made some rustle outside to indicate her that someone was entering the gym.

Tanvi shot her eyes open as she heard the noise from outside and though she wanted to run and cover herself, she couldn't move an inch from where she was seated. Her cunt was plastered on the seat and was spasming from her orgasmic release. Still the itch inside her vagina was so hefty that she felt she needed to use her fingers to clear it and for a moment she regretted not keeping the 'gift' from Sylvie inside her pussy. It was right at the moment, she heard the noises and her reflexes failed. As she sat with her marvelous breasts thrusted forward and her wet cunt over the hard seat, with surprised shock, she saw Khurram walking in.

Tanvi sat paralyzed in terror!
Shame had no bounds!!
Her eyes dropped!!!

"Ah Beti, you listened to my words correctly, good that you have removed the unwanted clothes as it would help you to obtain the maximum output! Good that I forgot my towel, as now I see your posture have improved much better than how we started off!" Khurram smiled warmly concealing his excitement and walked to pick his towel and his back was towards her.

Embarrassment knew no bounds for Tanvi. For the first time in her life, she was presenting a pure unhindered view of her naked body to a man other than her husband! For the first time her entire life, she felt as if her womanhood was openly displayed to another man!! For the first time she was sitting with her orgasmic fluids running all around her groin and shamelessly staring at another man!!!

The enormity of the situation completely consumed Tanvi, but still she could not move an inch from where she was seated.

"Don't waste time beta, it will affect your workout!" Khurram pushed the terrorized girl to ride to his instructions. He knew she was cornered and had no much option left other than biding to his request, which gave him a feel of having power over her. Tanvi also felt the same way as she slowly stood on her legs and slanted forward to obtain the position he wanted her to take. The physical proximity of the large man was seriously intimidating Tanvi as she started rowing the pedals. Her legs shook as she was still going through the vibrations inside her cunt from her heavy orgasm. Though she tried her best to concentrate, the aphrodisiac inside her blood prohibited her from becoming normal. The sleazy heat that emanated from her body consumed her as a whale.

"Beti, don't shake your legs while doing this...wait let me help you!" Khurram moved to her back slowly. 

"Khurramji I think I am tired a bit, maybe that why, you don't have to do it!" Tanvi was afraid that he might capture her from behind. She was oblivious to the fact that her panty was now soaked with her own cum and was almost at the stage of being fully transparent. It just left her brain between the heated moments.

"Nothing doing...you are like my daughter! If I don't help you then who will!" Khurram's eyes were fixed on the nakedity and the amount of skin the young woman was exposing. Though his ulterior motive was something else, he never expected her to wear the inner apparel on the same day. His cock burst out in all its glory inside his short as he feasted himself on the tiny woman's voluptuous naked form. He was thrilled to see the nakedness which he saw from the secluded spot few days before up close and that too she being in such an elevated sexual state. The unmistakable dark patch between her tightly clasped ass cheeks made him more aroused. He needed to touch her!

"Wait Beti, not exactly like that! Let me hold your legs and then you can lift your hips more higher to get the right position!" 

"No no Khurramji, you have already been so helpful...Maybe it will take few days more for me to reach the correct balance!" Tanvi cried to avoid the contact. She knew if he stayed for few more time, she would melt and lose all her moral control for being a chaste woman.

"Which chaste woman are you referring to? The same who wantonly gave your body to an old man today? Or the same one who ran nude and broke all the sacred wows of marriage to a lowlife?? Or the very same person who is wearing the skimpiest innerwear and thrashed herself on the public place???? Or the very same woman whose cunt is dripping from the thought of allowing an elderly man to fuck her brains out????" Questions poured inside her head as she failed to see Khurram kneeling down behind her to take a better view of her hind part.

Khurram's head was directly in line with her ass and made it difficult to Tanvi to watch him through the front mirror. She remembered how she caught him previously through the side mirror smelling her. She couldn't turn her head as her body was going through a tumultuous phase of shame and thrill of expose.

"Let me help you Beta!" Before even she could respond, she felt the heat of his palms on her lower thighs. She gasped as his large palms just engulfed both her thighs through its width. Tanvi's knees left the control and she moved her legs just according to how he was handling ER.

"Yes, more like that!" Khurram moved himself more closely as he knew his golden chance would take him to places where he wanted to reach shortly. He was now able to see the entire wetness of her transparent under short. The wedge between her ass cheeks expanded to show the darkness inside.

"A bit more higher!" Khurram pushed her legs simultaneously and in the process he used his large palms to force her legs to go apart a bit more.

"Oh no no, don't push your upper body high, keep it low, in the same stance you had before!" As he corrected her, he was the result of his ministrations. Her hips thrusted backwards and as her thighs went apart with his hands pushing them, her sloppy cunt slowly projected back to him through the wetness.

"Khudaaaaa!!!" Khurram yelled inside his lungs as his cock burst it’s head out through the waistband as his eyes gobbled on the most perverted sight a man could see. Her vaginal lips were puffed up and engorged from the effect of the aphrodisiac, which both of them were not aware of. The thickness of her cunt hair made it extremely difficult for Khurram to get a clearer view. He was thankful that he was wearing his tee shirt as it covered the throbbing cock head, which was now out from its confines. His cock just wanted to tear the flimsy apparel from her hips and to be submerged in side her leaking furnace. 

"Yesss Beta...like that...just like that...keep that pace, keep that stance on...let the legs do their work...forget the rest....yes... correct!!!" Khurram voice went coarse. He knew if he stood up and remove her panty to a side and thrusted his murderous cock into her, she wouldn’t object other than succumb to him. But he didn't want it then.... Instead he moved his head forward towards the obscenely projected young cunt in front of him.

It was right at point Tanvi tilted her head side and looked into the mirror to check what the old man was doing behind. She knew he would be watching her most private part freely, but was not ready to accept the fact.

"Ooooohufff" Tanvi let out a deep groan as she found Khurram's head hardly few inches away from her wobbling ass and his nose wqs just an inch away from her upturned ass. 

"He is smelling meeee!!!" Her brain screamed inside and another moan left her as the aphrodisiac created and ejected huge dollop of cum through her vagina.

"Yess correct Beta...this is correct!!!" Khurram's eyes widened and he exclaimed loudly as he saw a new wetness spreading through the swollen vaginal lips and giving him the most up close and transparent view of her womanhood. Tanvi had a mini orgasm right then! Her hips sure she bucked and he held her legs hard to make her stand still rather than succumbing to the heat.

"Okay Beti, now it seems you can continue in the right position. Keep that hip high as the pressure should remain there!" Khurram stood up as he did and before Tanvi could react he placed his left palm over her bare backside, right over the ass cheeks, tantalizingly close to her sweet buttocks.

"Ji...Ji...!!!" Tanvi hiccupped as she tried to respond by looking forward to avoid his eyes. But her pussy creamed immediately and Khurram felt the vibrations through his palm. Her skin was soft...to an extenD that he felt his hands were over slippery butter. 

And the very next moment, he lifted his hand and took his towel and walked out "Beti, make sure you continue this without fail! You will see the results fast with the way you are doing this!! Also did you scratch your legs anywhere today? There are few red blotches on both your calves, if you need any skin cream, maybe I could find from Safiyaji's medicine collection!" She saw him walking out of the gym.

For few minutes, Tanvi just continued her pedaling without any reaction. Khurram had in fact walked out of the gym and was peeking through the window slit to check what she was doing. He had his cock already out of the shorts and was messaging it slowly to keep the tension all over his shaft and balls that we're now begging for release.

"What blotches?" She thought as though she tried to turn back, she left that effort away as the effect of Khurram's skin against hers was too much for her poor mind to digest immediately. On the other hand, she was dumfounded and lost where she was and what she had just done. Her only concern was the sinfully crying cunt that needed attention very badly. She was in fact expecting Khurram to tear her underwear and bite her cunt or to stand and shove his gargantuan cock to tear her vagina and to make her howl and yell for sexual pleasure. For the second time in last half hour she was at the brink of committing the crime of her life and she thanked Khurram mentally a thousand times for not taking advantage of her vulnerable situation. On the same her cunt bellowed at the missed opportunity to satisfy it's sexual hunger. Without losing more time or staying at gym with regretful thoughts, she moved out and pulled her pants and shoes and top and ran out. Khurram had walked away as soon as he saw her wearing her dress back. 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! What if Khurramji had grabbed me? Would I allow him to fuck there??? Or would it be better to rudo it his home as Safiyaji was not there???"

"Oooh God!!! What am I thinking??? He has been such a nice person not to utilize the situation and I am thinking of him in such perverted manner! I am the lowest of the low morale woman in this world!" She thought as she briskly walked towards her home.

"Should I walk to his house? He would be changing his clothes or in the shower...Shall I join him to take care of that gigantic thing between his legs? How would it feel when it fills my tiny pussy?? Would it be painful??? Or would he be gentle to insert is slowly???" 

"Oooooh Myyyy Gaaaaaawd!!! How should I remove all this sinful thoughts????" Her cunt secreted yet another dollop of sinful liquid. She reached the parking lot and climbed the steps briskly and stopped right at the bottom of the stairs where it began to climb up to reach Khurram's house.

"What if I just tap his door and he comes to open in the same semi naked state or what if he opens the door stark naked thinking it would be Safiyaji? I would be able to see that monster in all it's real glory!! Should I go up??" She paused and took a heavy breath.

"Shittt...I am a whore!!!!" Tanvi walked straight to her home and opened the door to see the maid cleaning the dining table. 

"Ah Madamji, you came late today!" I was about to leave now!"

"Ooh thank you soo much Sharda, yes I worked out about more!"

But Madamji, why are you pushing yourself this hard?? You are already a beautiful woman and trust me you don't look anything above your twenties!"

"Hahaha…Okay my mom! Agree...but I am thin, I want to develop my muscles!"

"Whaaat...who told you are thin???? Have you looked in mirror? You have an amazing body...in fact, the best body that I have seen till date!! You have more than enough muscles in the right places where anyone without eyes could justify!!!" She said it by looking directly at Tanvi's mummeries.

Though embarrassed, Tanvi's cunt jerked immediately.

"Then why do you want to improve Madamji?" 

"Hahaha...okay, I want to look more like you!" She indicated all of her maid's body. Who was voluptuously build yet with wide hips and proportionate breasts with a great navel.

"Madamji...you already know!!! At end of the day these men needs one and one thing only...nothing else matters to them!"

"Aaaaand...what would be that???"

"Oooh Madamji, please don't make this poor woman embarrassed, you know what I am talking!"

"No no, please do tell me!"

"Hmmm....what should I say...all these men have their thing ready for thing ready at anytime to dip inside any willing hole. They don't care if the woman is thin or thick, old or young...every one of them have same thinking!"

"Aaaaah that!!! I will agree to certain extend only... otherwise tell me one thing, why would be your husband running crazy to find that bitch who gave herself as a whore like you said earlier?" Tanvi couldn't believe she said that. Using the language of low;evel... though she called herself the degrading word, she never had the guts to use it outside her mouth. And now she did it! She addressed herself as the whore who allowed someone else's husband to use her for pleasure!! 

"You are right Madamji, you are right. I did not meant everyone...mostly like my husband only!" Her maid associated with what she said.

"Accha Madamji, just one request. As I did not get enough time to go back home and finish my laundry; I have used your machine to wash my clothes...only my clothes...so I have kept those on the hanger to be dried. Sorry I could not tell you earlier...I shall take them tomorrow morning itself...sorry" Her maid requested.

"Oh…So what...It is absolutely okay...No problem my dear" Tanvi replied with a smile.

"Okay then Madamji, I will leave for today" and she left.

Tanvi saw the children studying and after passing a loving kiss for both, she ran to her bathroom and shut the door tight. Once inside and secure, she gave a heave of relief. For the first time that day, she was alone!

Without leaving a second, Tanvi undressed and took some deep gulps of air and stood in front of the full length mirror attached to the door which was opposite to the bath tub. She saw her reflection and a shiver passed right from her toe till her head.

"Khurramji saw all this!!!" She watched her semi naked reflection that didn't leave anything to imagination. Her white bra was almost transparent from her sweat and she saw her nipples hardening and becoming clearly visible through the thin apparel. Her bottom was a mess! It was completely wet and her black pussy hair was proudly showing outside through the transparent fabric. She creamed as she saw her puffed up clit's edge protruding through the material as a bullet. As she remembered the blotches on her calves remark from Khurram, she slowly turned to her backside and looked behind. It was then she saw the red marks on her calves! It looked as if someone had belted her skin or slap marks. There were red patches starting from the bottom of knee's backside till her soles. "How did this happen? I didn't hit my legs anywhere today!" She massaged through the patches to check if they were paining...they were not!. As she bent forward to check the mirror, she saw her hips widening and her ass cheeks expanding outwards. 

"Ooooooohsssshiiitttt!!!!" Tanvi cried as she saw her backside opening up to expose her wet groin and the exotic view of her womanhood clearly as if she was not wearing anything over it! 

"Khurramji saw my vagina!!!" She felt the itch becoming tremendously unbearable and the next second; she pushed the short down to her legs and looked at the unhindered reflection of her own cunt in the mirror. Though it being an exotic sight, she felt regret of not being used by the old man. She wanted to see the ravaged view of her pussy instead. Her hand got busy immediate and started to frig all over her wet womanhood. Instinctively, she walked forward and sat on the bathtub with both her legs on both sides as if she was straddling the tub wall. Once she felt the cold contact of the thick ceramic and with her wetness providing the required lubrication, she found herself bouncing up and down against the bathtub. She observed her reflection and remembered how she bounced over the cycling machine's seat earlier. It was then she noticed that she was still wearing her socks. With the free hand, she removed the socks and as she took her leg forward to remove it, she checked the red marks more closely on her calf. Upon close inspection, she arrived to a wild assumption that these could have caused from someone's teeth or hard smooch on the skin.

"OOOOOH MYY GOD!!!  DID MR. MEHTA AND ABHI DO SOMETHING ON ME???" The thought of her body being molested by the Father-Son duo pushed her cunt to spit the content that was boiling inside her for long time. Also she noticed the way her socks slicked to her feet while she removed it. It never happened in her life even when she was sweating like hell. To enhance her concern, there was a slight stench that rose from the removed socks; though she could not relate, it felt faintly the smell of cum. As her thoughts skyrocketed, the aphrodisiac was not slowing its attack on her body. Every nerve cell inside her body and especially over her vagina, asshole and breasts seemed to be on fire and were begging for attention. Her hips thrashed up and down as she watched herself in the mirror reaching yet another orgasm. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Tanvi bellowed as her brain projected the vision of both Mehta's molesting her legs and herself slurping on the entire magnitude of Khurram's manhood and what all could she perform with her next encounter with Sylvie and the possibilities of Dattu sneaking between her ass cheeks and Upendra forcing her on his thickness and finally she ruptured violently with the final vision of Khurram squeezing her tiny body inside his gigantic brown shape! She lost the account of time she sat with her cunt being plastered over the tub.

"Maaa, we are hungry!" The voice of her children from the living room snapped her out from the orgasmic stupor.

"Commminnnnng!!!" Tanvi yelled back with regret filled voice as she felt seriously bad for ignoring everything else in the wake of her new found sexual energy. She finished her shower and changed into another legging and top without wearing anything inside. Her mind was in turmoil as the itch from her cunt was becoming uncontrollably heavy.

Once the kids went to bed and slept, Tanvi still paced herself in doing some unwanted chores in the kitchen. She wanted to sleep badly but her body under the aphrodisiac was not allowing it. Somehow she forced herself to lie down next to the kids and shut her eyes to bring sleep in.

Tanvi felt filled! Absolutely filled and was desperate to be free from confines! 
Unfortunately she could not do anything!!
She felt herself choking, and with all her might, she tried to come out of it and gulp some air...but couldn't!! 
She felt filled!!!

She was bound from all sides. Her hands, her head, her mouth, her back, her breasts, her navel, her cunt, her asshole, her legs, her feet...every single portion of her body felt captive...by Who? Or by Who all?? How many were there holding her??? She was unable to figure out anything except the fact that her cunt’s itch was being handled...And she was glad for that...but she was still choking... desperate for air!

Then she felt it!
She was cumming like a river!!
Her cunt was soaked with cum liquid!!!

Tanvi woke up with a start and she was stone still from shock! She was on the bed next to her kids with her eyes wide open and her body exhilarated from the massive orgasm she just had. As she stood up with trembling knees, she felt her nightie wet like hell at the groin and the bed was also soaked wet. With embarrassment filled startle she checked her cell phone and found the time 2 am. 

"What is happening to me??? And all of a sudden why is my sexual craving heightened to such level??? The big questions loomed over the poor woman. She went to kitchen and took some cold water and ran it through her throat trying to contain herself. 

"Maybe it's because Sanjoth is not here! My hormones should be playing tricks! But...But why did I went to Mr. Mehta's house uninvited? And why did I succumbed to the training plan given by Khurramji to an extend that I had willingly broken my sacred wows to Sanjoth and exposed myself to a stranger?? Moreover, why did I took courage to go out nude and got almost fucked by that lowlife Dattu???" Questions were many but she couldn't find any justification. Her cunt jumped immediately to action as she recalled her tryst with the milkman. 

"Another night!"
"Why not???" Her brain suffocated from the questions that her cunt tried to keep suppressed.

"Oooh God...why am I feeling like this again??? I am a bad...real bad person...bad mother...worst wife a man can get!!!" She sobbed as she stood in the kitchen with closed door. Slowly and mechanically, she walked to the kitchen door and opened it to allow the darkness and the slim yellow light from far away to sink inside. She felt relaxed immediately as the feeling of freedom encompassed her body.

"Why not???"
"I was not caught last time and even the security didn't got that action! So why not???" Her brain quizzed as responding to her itchy vagina.

"Shit...what am I thinking? Didn't I hear that security already saw the sleazy cheating whore with Dattu? It was sheer luck that they didn't caught my face!" She tried to justify her own actions.

"Aah...but what if I sneak through the security gate itself???" The idea made a jolt inside her cunt.

"Yes...why not? I could wear a scarf on my head to cover and wear something that I haven't worn here...something from like long back...and check the watchman first and then walk out!"

"Walk out!!! To Dattu's house??? Am I a cheating whore nowwww???" Her eyes widened and she felt the starting electrical Sparks from the depths of her cunt.

"Nnooouuu...I am not a slut!" She gasped.

"But...but I could walk to the basti and check his house from outside! Why not??? If anyone catches me, I can always reply I was there seeking some urgent help on electrical issue or plumbing problem!" Her thoughts were becoming a plan!

"Eeeessshh...what am I thinking??? To go to that Basti to check on the low life Dattu...to see what all perverted things he would be doing??? At 2 am???" 

"Why not?? It would be fun to see him calling out my name while fucking his wife!" Her brain forced to tune her decision to bid with her super heated cunt. The aphrodisiac was continuing its work inside her blood vessels. Without knowing what Mehta did to her, Tanvi was brainlessly falling into depravity despite all her rational thoughts.

"What should I wear?" Her mind raced to make some decisions as she walked back into the living room and to the second bedroom, which was the guest room and the same place where she had enjoyed the open air anal insertion of the banana. She didn't feel even a bit of regret on what happened earlier. For some reason, her brain and cunt werre justifying all her earlier actions.

"Aah yes! I know!!" Tanvi remembered her maid Sharda informing her earlier that she had kept her clothes to dry in that bedroom. Tanvi did not switch on the light, instead went and opened the window full and let the dim light to enter giving her ample vision. She found her maid's clothes and found what she was looking for. A full sleeve uniform shirt was hanging. It was brown color and she felt glad as it suited her requirement correctly. There was no name on it, which again elevated her plan. As she removed her too and pulled the shirt on her, she noticed it was bit large as her maid was taller and wider than her...Again she felt glad as the shirt covered her buttocks and a but more down. It was two sizes larger than hers. "It's good indeed!" She thought as it could really conceal her real identity in case if someone checked. Her maid's pant was not her size and she was ready to hear her leggings or jeans as it could be a real disclosure of who she wasn't if someone caught and really wanted to pursue.

"Am I doing this???" The same question that popped up since she had the thought of checking on Dattu returned multiple times.

"I could get caught this time!!!" Still she went ahead and checked her old clothes and pulled out a very old full length skirt that she had not worn for many years. As she tried it, she felt better. An exotic hollow inside where she could be totally naked, she wanted to feel that freedom. Her cunt felt the free air passing through the skirt and fondling her body like an amazing coat.

"Should I really do this?" Tanvi walked to the windowsill and watched the dark Basti. It was deserted outside with few lights from some of the apartments that were opposite. Right in front of her house was the parking and its boundary wall separated the complex to Basti. Her maid's house was the first one when the narrow steel gate opened with around hundred meters distance. And between the wall and Basti was a clearing, which looked like a small road but with gravel and nothing more than an autorikshaw could move. And she has been to her maid's house once with her husband and kids to pass some birthday cake. So she knew the way to Dattu's house throughout which gave her more confidence.

Tanvi watched the entire perimeter again from the guardhouse till the parking lot road ended. 

"No one!" Her brain whispered and gave confidence. Her hand slipped through the elastic of the long skirt and cupped her hair filled pussy. She let out a soft, long moan as her eyes closed with the exhilarating feeling of her fingers swimming inside her quavering cunt. She walked to the living room and locked the kid's bedroom and switched off the outside light to make it dark as she walked out of the house.

"She was determined!"

"Her cunt had a plan!"

Tanvi locked her house from outside and kept the keys inside her shoes. She took a very old used slipper from the rack and dusted it quickly and wore it. Her feet looked dazzling with pointed fingers and fair skin over the worn dark colored sandal. On her head, she had a large scarf covering her full head and Tanvi made sure it was tied very securely and tight with two pins on both sides of her chin and one below her neck where the scarf ended. Overall, she looked just like one of the maids who arrived at their housing complex for daily support. Before leaving she has cross checked herself multiple times in the mirror to ensure at no cost anyone could guess it would be her. The long skirt opened each time she took her step letting cold air to enter and sizzle her wet cunt.

As she carefully walked through the parking lot, she checked all the CCTV cameras that she had marked "Perks of running!" She smiled at herself. As she reached the guardhouse, Tanvi moved slowly around the main camera to avoid being caught and stood behind a pillar that overlooked the security guard who was around ten meters away from where she stood. Tanvi peeked few times to double check what the watchman was doing. She sighed in relief as she found him sleeping inside the guardroom. There was only one streetlight that was giving some light to that entire area. There was one tall building that was under construction other than her community. Outside the gate, the main road started from her complex to the main road, which was far away. And it was right next to her complex gate that the gravel road to Basti started. The gate was made for vehicles to enter and exit with just one horizontal metal bar that was at her hips height. So she assumed, she could bend down and cross it without a single noise and garnered all the courage she could muster.

"Am I doing this???" She quizzed herself.

Without bothering to ask the question again, Tanvi moved forward with firm footsteps. She stopped behind the guardhouse and watched the sleeping watchman. Then without a breath she bent and slided forward. Very next moment, she was out of her perimeter, she stalled and took few deep breaths and gulped chunks of air to gather the courage to continue.

"Freedom!!!"
"Shall I turn backkkk???" Tanvi stood paralyzed in the darkness. Without waiting for her rational mind to answer the question, Tanvi started walking through the uneven and unpaved narrow road towards her destination.

"What would happen if...if Dattu catches me? Why am I going to his house?? Am I that desperate??? If so, why wouldn't I let Khurram to take care of me earlier???" The vision of Khurram's murderous cock created yet another burst of carnal energy on her body. 

"Would Dattu be awake???" Her cunt vibrated at the thought. She passed few meters in dark and noticed an empty food cart on one side. She paused and took another note of the cameras on her complex wall and the surroundings of the Basti.
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM