My wife and her slutty adventures
Cont..

Her eyes closed she was enjoying the attention i was giving her boobs. I slowly unbuttoned her shorts and put my fingers in uhhh!! she moaned softly. I opened the zip all the way down and went down licking the top of her bald shaved pussy. She willingly lifted her ass off the seat for me to take her jeans off. Suddenly i heard a voice from the front. The driver had stopped the cab turned around and was looking at us. 
Driver: She is very pretty and its bold for you to do this in the cab but its not safe. Any other cab can be trouble. I am a family man and have small kids as well. Is it ok i will only watch this place is very secure and you will have no problem no one will pass from here.

I can tell you we were so horny i pulled her jeans off in one go she was fully nude. Then i undid my pants and underwear my cock was already hard. I straddled her on the seat and few her my hard cock which she willingly took in her mouth. While she sucked my cock i felt her moaning with my cock in her mouth. I looked around to see the driver had reached behind the seat and was fingering her pussy. HE just smiled I smiled back this was the first time another man besides me had his fingers in her. He was pumping her hard with his 2 fingers and she came in a shaking orgasm she pushed my cock out of her mouth and shouted AHHHHH!!! as she let her warm cream all over his fingers. I jerked my cock and sprayed her tits with cum. 
He turned around and started the car again. I just sat there panting for a while put my pants and massaged my cum all over her boobs before she put her clothes back on.
As we reached the resort we payed the guy. This was the yr 2003 we did not have cell phone back then so he gave me his pager no and said if we wanted to go anywhere just page he will come and pick us up but give him advance notice. 
In my mind i had already decided i would definitely let him fuck her during the trip and she had the same thought and  I think he was already praying to all the gods that he woudl get to fuck her slim tight teen body.
[+] 3 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:13 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:35 PM