My wife and her slutty adventures
Cont...

We reached Mapusa bus stand at about 730 am and got off the bus. She was standing there in the cold air nipples hard and poking thru the thin fabriq of her top. i could see the taxi guy scanning her from head to toe. skimpy top short shorts and there was no panties inside either but that only i knew. 

One middle aged taxi guy came up and asked us "Taxi?" i said yes Morjim. He settled on a price quoted high but came down a lot becoz i saw him staring at her chest. ( just a reminder she was still my gf at this time not yet married.) So i think he did not want to loose this customer. 

On the ride there its was a good 40 mins so we had time to talk in the back. she was leaning on me i had my hand in her shirt and was playing with her boobs and we talked. She asked me "are you sure this is ok? I can fuck anyone i want and you will be fine?" 
Me: Yes ofcourse its fine. Looking at the guy in the bus stare at your nude body and jerk off  while we fucked was super turning on. I wished he could put his cock in you.
She : Yes even I was super horny seeing him jerk off to me.

The taxi driver listened to all this conversation I could see him glance in the rear view mirror of and on he could see my hands playing with her boobs. I whispered in her ears
Me: Take your top of hes looking at us in the rear view lets have some fun.
She: No its risky its daylight and too many ppl on the road.
Me: ok the atleast let me pull it to the side and suck your nipples exposing your boobs to him. I want to give him a show.

She was ok with that i pulled the straps off her shoulders and let them fall to the side exposing her small but firm boobs. She was only 19 so her boobs were not too big they were a 32 B cup at that time. She has a tan body so like a regular indian girl colour not fair types.
As i pressed, squeezed and sucked her boobs i kept looking to see if he was still glancing into the rear view. He definitely was and was now driving really slow taking all the by lanes and in roads so he would give us more privacy and we would do more. I also knew that if i got her horny enough i could get her nude there and she would not care. Slowly her top was around her waist just over her jeans
Her eyes closed she was enjoying the attention i was giving her boobs.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:13 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:35 PM