Adultery Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak-COMPLETED
Chapter-9: Shobha

One month later

I am Shobha. I am working as maid and cook in this house. Sir and two children are there. Work is not very much. Children are well behaved. They eat what I cook. They go to School in the morning at 7 and come back at 2. I go to leave them at the bus stand and bring them back also. Then they take bath and I give them food. They like my cooking. I make rice, dal, bhaji and chappati. They don't like dahi but I force them. Dahi is a must. Then they go to sleep. Sometimes they see TV, chupke, chupke. Sir has asked them not to see TV in the afternoon but I sometimes allow, sometimes only. Not daily, Ok? In the evening, I take them to the park. They play and I chat with Sona.

Sona also brings two children. She is working in another flat. She tells me so many things. Somethings are, you know, heehee. Then we come back home. Children have milk and something to eat. Poha and some days upma. Earlier they did not eat pav bhaji but Sir told to make it daily. First, they did not eat, now they do. Pav bhaji? So, nice. In Maharashtra, every town has Shivaji, Samvaji and pav bhaji, heehee. Then I make dinner. Children do their homework. Then Sir comes, I keep the food in the table and go back home at 7. Sir and children eat food together. Sir always says that after I have come, there is some system in the house. Whats system?

Sir gets up early in the morning. By the time I come at 7, he is ready to go. Sometimes I get a little late, I find him at the door looking towards the road. He leaves only after I come. Good, no? Always worried about children. He is very healthy, heehee. Very good muscles. Good looking also. But he stays alone. Madam has left him. How can Madam leave him like that? He is so handsome, heehee. Sona tells me so many things.

You know how I came here? I was going on the road minding my own business. I saw Sir coming down the road barefoot. He calls, Bai, stop. I stop. He says, I am looking for a bai, do you know someone?I say, Why, you have some work? I am looking for a bai, he says. He is so handsome. I say, Okay you go, I will come and see your house. Sir says, you know the house? I say, yes, yes third floor, 302? He says, But, you will come, na?

So, I go. House is just like any other house, what to see? One drawing, one kitchen, two bed room, two bathrooms and one balcony. Kitchen was good, modular, drawers moving smooth. Bone china plates, induction cooker, microwave and good chimney. Very less kachra in kitchen. Madam is good. Where is she? So, I ask, Where is Madam? Sir is quiet, then says, She is not here, you see and tell. Will you work? I say, Sir, everything? he says, yes and I settle the rate. He agrees to what I want. If Madam was there it would have been much less. So, I feel bad. I say, Sir, I will take children to park and to school bus also. He was happy. Sir is a little less practical. He does not know how to bargain. I am sure, Madam will come and reduce the rate. But she never comes.

That is 6 months back. Now everything is okay. System is there. Now I know what is system. Madam never comes. Two months back, I saw Madam. She did not come inside. Sir and children went to water park. She did not go with them. She looked beautiful but very thin. Zero size, Sir doesn't like or what? Heehee.

But I know many things now. Sona tells me. There was some lafda. With some girl. That is so common. Sir is healthy and handsome. But why leave home? Then all is finished!

Nandan, my husband also tried this once. Stunt. He is a nice fellow. He wants two things. Daru and sex. Sex I give. If wife doesn't give then who will give? He will then go outside, no? So, I give. Also, I give him daru. When I go back home I buy a small bottle. Okay quality, not country. He comes home, I give him his daru and food or mixture. He drinks what I give and asks more. I show him my eyes and he does not ask more. So, he is in control. But once I found him coming late two days together and he was not drunk. Where was he? I ask and he tells me some stupid story. I know there is some lafda. I press and he agrees. And he tries to be angry. Man, and all. So, what I can do? I take the Jhadu and give three nice whacks. And everything is very nice after that. This Jhadu is very good. All kachda can be removed.

Madam should have done that. But there are different systems in rich people. But what is the use, if it does not work?
One day, when I was new, one girl came to our house. Brown hair and very big, heehee, you know what! She looks at me and says, Call your Sir. I say okay, you sit. Sir was in the bedroom, lying down and looking at the fan sadly. What's there in the fan, I don't know? I tell him about the lady waiting. He tells me to give her a cup of tea and tell her that he is not well. So, I ask her if she wants tea? She says yes. I go to the kitchen and after 10 minutes come back and tell her that Sir is not well and there is no milk at home. I offer her water but she is annoyed and leave saying something in English. Funny girl!

I think sometimes Madam takes the children somewhere. I get them ready and Sir takes them in car and leaves them somewhere. Then he comes back alone. Whole day he lies down. Keeps looking at the fan. Does not eat proper lunch also. I made biriyani that day. He did not eat. He asked me to take that home. I thought it was not good. But my husband ate it all and gave me a kiss. He said it is good. Some problem somewhere. Then he will go in the evening and get the children back. They tell him what happened. He asks them many things. I give children food and they are tired. They sleep early. Sir goes back to his bedroom and keeps looking out of the window. Better than looking at the fan.

But something has happened. Children don't go out much nowadays. I don't ask them. Not good to ask about their mother. But Sir tells them to go but they say they are bored. What is bored? I think Sir works very hard. But on Sunday he is at home. Plays with the children and they go out for lunch. I also have a half day. But I feel bad. Children are small and no mother.

Sona says that Sir is very active. What active? She rolls her eyes and smiles naughty. She tells me, You be careful! I know what she means but what to do. Nothing has happened. I think Sona is wrong. All the muscle in Sir's body is not working or what!! Heehee.

But he loves the children. One day the daughter has fever. I think normal only. But what scene he makes. He calls two doctors and sits with her for the whole night. His face was sadder than when looks at the fan. I tell him not to worry, this is normal fever. But he gets angry and shouts at me. I don't mind. He says sorry.

Some other thing also has happened. This is really funny. Sir is writing something on paper. Daily he writes and cuts them. Heehee, he is tearing paper from his daughter's notebook. She is so angry? He has to get her a dress to make her happy. I try to see and see what? So many things written and the lines are all tedha-medha. He should write on paper with lines!

I think it is a letter!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 05-01-2019, 12:47 PM