Adultery Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak-COMPLETED
Chapter-6

Avani was calm and composed, she continued, Sumit had a gym that I frequented and he was the most sought-after guy and had never-ending affairs. Girls would just throw themselves at him. Though he chose girls and discarded them at random, he remained immensely popular. Even I, was not immune to his charms. He wooed me like no other and one day, to my utter surprise, he proposed. How could I refuse? The ultimate dream man was going to be mine. Many girls were jealous and spread horrible rumours about me. But I didn't care.

I was in my final year when I married him and dropped out of college. My parents were very upset. I was in seventh heaven and I loved him. He was my trophy husband and I felt so nice being with him and flouting him. He too loved me and looked after me.

He was hardworking and dedicated to his gym that was doing well. Then our children came and slowly he started losing interest in me. I also immersed myself in the family and it was then his affairs re-started. Since college days I had short brown hair and he was really attracted to it. One day, I suddenly saw him with a younger girl who was sporting a very similar hairstyle. They appeared very close. He never brought her home.

Over the time he had affairs with large number of girls, all very similar, large breasted and with short brown hair. Initially, I felt really funny with the hairstyle fetish. I was the original and the rest were copies. At first, he would be discrete but later he was open. Still, he was mine and I hoped that he would get over it. I tried reasoning with him, but he wouldn't listen to me. I was irritated and gradually became difficult and threw tantrums. I had hoped that this would make him understand his follies. For the first time, I left him for a week and stayed at my parents. But, it did send out a different message.

She looked at Anitya, I think, I should stop.

Anitya replied, “No, don't.

She kept quiet for some time, But, after you came, I was not so sure anymore. I was losing. Well, this thing with Anitya completely took me by surprise. I was ill prepared. First time, I met Siddharth and Anitya in the temple, I found her sitting close to Sumit with my children but Siddharth was sitting a bit away. I found her dress sense a bit inappropriate for a temple and she was sitting too close to Sumit. That irritated me. Subsequently, he called you both home without asking me and that really pissed me off. You all came and took over the house. I felt like a piece of furniture, expendable. Sumit was paying a lot of attention to Anitya. Again, I found her dress revealing. I was aware of what was happening because history was repeating for the umpteenth time. I wanted to caution Siddharth but it would have been very embarrassing for us as a family. I was completely ignored by all for being a poor grumpy sport.

Next day, we had a major fight and that's when I decided to leave home and go back to my parent's place which was construed as moving to my boyfriend's place. No one even spared a thought even once that being married for so long, having children and by and large confined to home, was it really possible for me to have a boyfriend? Especially when Sumit was my trophy husband. Nevertheless, I was the one who got discredited. Without being given a chance. It was unfair. I was annoyed and felt humiliated.

Away from home, I spent lot of time introspecting. I was really feeling sad about my children. Being away from them by choice automatically made me the villain of the piece.

By now Avani looked distressed and agitated, You know, I felt so bad about Siddharth. I could see Siddharth totally head over heels in love with Anitya and I felt curious that whether he was blind to what was happening. I felt a peculiar connect with Siddharth. Both of us adored our respective spouses but had no powers to modify the inevitable. It's only later that I realised that I was wrong.

Even while I was away, I heard from different people about Sumit and Anitya having a torrid affair, whenever Siddharth was away. I heard that they would spend days together in my house and my bed. There would be people commenting upon Anitya leaving the house in broad daylight with her dress completely dishevelled and messy. I was sure that Siddharth was unaware of all this. So, finally, one day I confronted Sumit at our home and asked him point blank about him and Anitya. He was forthright and accepted his relationship with her and said that he was in love with her. I was furious and I told him that I would tell all to Siddharth even if it breaks their marriage. You know what he said? He said, Stupid asshole, everything is happening with Siddharth's knowledge. And he is the mastermind behind all this. He doesn't care and he doesn't deserve her. If I have my way I would not allow Siddharth to even touch her. This news completely shattered me. This was the end. Like a robot I came out of the house. Sumit didn't stop me even once. For him I did not exist anymore.

Then I saw Anitya coming. It was getting dark and she did not notice me. But I saw something. Her hair was like mine, short and brown. The cycle was complete. Neither I nor Siddharth had a chance.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 05-01-2019, 12:33 PM