Adultery Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak-COMPLETED
Chapter-4

There was a sigh of relief and Avani and Anitya got busy preparing the meals with Karan helping around. Siddharth too offered to help but the ladies refused. Soon, the aroma of fresh food pervaded the house and everyone got hungry. Although the preparations were for dinner, Karan would off and on taste something and offer some derogatory opinion to great unhappiness of Anitya. Avani and Siddharth were enjoying Karan teasing Anitya. After a long time, there was a lot of laughter around. Since Siddharth and Anitya had an early brunch, by six o'clock all were fairly hungry and the food was hot and fresh. It was Siddharth who suggested that they have an early dinner.

The food was splendid and the menfolk audibly appreciated the efforts put in by the ladies. Although everyone enjoyed the meal, it was Avani who was really having a good time relishing each and every dish that was placed before her. The dinner ended with a sumptuous dessert and all five of them settled in the living room, fully sated. There was a general sense of fulfillment in the room and everyone was feeling better in many months.

Avani was the first to speak, she said, I am so thankful to all of you. Honestly, when I came I felt that I was barging into you all. I had no business to be here. But again, I sincerely wanted to meet Siddharth. True to his nature Karan interjected, Seems like you are not happy to meet me Avani, it's only Siddharth that you are happy meeting. Avani replied quietly, After a long time I had a good time and Karan, it was a pleasure meeting a vibrant person like you. Sensing some sadness Karan quickly retorted, Oh! I was joking. I agree, it was really nice. They sat down for some more time and suddenly Karan said, Siddharth Anitya, I think that you two should seriously think about a baby, after all I do want to be an uncle. What say Avani? Both Siddharth and Anitya were taken aback by this sudden statement by Karan and even Avani looked a bit out of sorts. But Avani recovered first and said, I think Karan is right, it's overdue. And now I must be on my way, I've long overstayed my hospitality.

Siddharth, who was generally quiet said, Avani, it was so nice of you to have dropped in but please stay for some more time. I will request Karan to drop you home later and your children will be back by then. Won't they? Yes, they would, replied Avani. And then, as if on an impulse she blurted out, Karan cannot drop me home, I don't stay there anymore. It was a bolt from the blue, even Karan, the ever-effusive person looked stunned. Anitya looked at Avani wide eyed, Why Avani? Whats gone wrong. Avani bowed her head, Everything Anitya, everything, I am sorry I had no business to say what I said. Siddharth looked shocked, Would you tell us what happened. Avani was still downcast, There is nothing to say Siddharth, it's all over, and I blame myself. Anitya held Avani by her shoulders, Blame yourself? Why Avani?

Because, I am a bitch, Avani said in a small voice.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anitya and Siddharth, life beckons by Trambak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 05-01-2019, 12:19 PM