My wife and her slutty adventures
Continued...

Since she was used to wearing skimpy clothes we went out and bought the smallest sluttiest clothes for the trip. 
There she was standing at the bus stop in just tiny denim shorts half of her cute butt showing and i got the shock of my life when i saw she was wearing a sleeveless crop top with no bra inside her nipples poked right thru the fabriq. 
There were a few elderly ladies standing there giving her dirty looks but she did not care. we were going to have a blast. It was a sleeper bus so we had out own berth on the top with a curtain. As we got in and settled down we were planning where all we could travel that would give her maximum chance to meet a guy or guys she could fuck. We had booked a resort at this beach called morjim in the north of goa becoz friends told us that it is a good tourist stop lots of foriegners and indians around.
The bus was very boring till dinner. After the dinner stop we knew they would not stop till morning the lights in the cabin were dim and we had our own dim light in the enclosure as well. I started to kiss her first on her lips then i went down her neck she was moaning soflty with pleasure. Slowly i took off her top and let her boobs free. there was a guy in the opposite single bunk so i told her lets give him a tease. we opened the curtain about a foot which in the dim light would give the guy a good view of the happenings in the bunk. 
I reached into her panties to see if she was wet and was pleasantly surprised to find no panties there. Her pussy was shaved bald and smooth right till her asshole. she was so wet my finger slipped into her easily and i fingered her to her first orgasm right there. She did not bother about being very silent tho she was not too loud either so i am sure the bunk opposite and around knew we were fucking and it was super turning on. She was nude in the bus full of ppl with the curtain open a little to give the guy a decent view and i wasenjoying her body. I went down between her legs and licked her pussy she ran her fingers thru my hair as i licked and sucked on her pussy. 
Of and on we glanced to the side to see if we had attracted any attention from the guy next door. He must have been in his later 40 or early 50 looked like a homely guy with a normal long sleeve shirt and regular pant sporting a decently large belly. At first he just turned to face s and was enjoying the show. After a while both of us were nude she had straddled me with my cock deep into her pussy and she lay on top of me her legs on either side and we fucked slowly while she kissed me deeply.
She always liked a good slow fuck but sometimes wanted to be banged as well. 
We turned and saw our guy had opened his zip and wasn jerking of his rater thick black cock while he watched us fucked. She whispered in my ear would you like to see that cock in me? I was so hot i almost came instantly but controlled. I could feel her orgasm coming on she came with her warm juice flooding my hard cock as she continued to move up and down on me. I could not hold any longer and shot my load of cum in her pussy. she just stayed like that and we fell asleep forgetting to close the curtain nude lying ontop of each other. Luckily we were at the back end of the bus so besides this guy no one else would see anything.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:41 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:13 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:35 PM