Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi and mahesh called rohit that they are coming.. rohit said yes..and he is fully excited for his top managmenet member....mahesh was fully happy and he said in 15 mins they are there..rohit made sure all the drinks , foood and everything was ready .. he had made good arrangmetns for swathi to get fresh her bath tub was fully with hot water and shower gels... and all types of body creams for her to get ready...

Swathi and Mahesh walked.. in both ..felt somekind of strange happineess as if a success is favoured them and they knew wihtout rohit it woudl nto be possible.. rohit welcomed them with warm smile and closed the doors as they came in

Mahesh hugged him and thanked for all what he is got

Mahesh- Thanks rohit..feeling im back home... thanks for everything all new life is to begin yet

Swathi- Thanks rohit... you truly are a good friend..she hugged him before mahesh and mahesh waited and then he hugged rohit...
Rohit smiled- No more sentiments... pls... lets enjoy our new lifes.... you can get fresh and we will have our drinks, dinner and whatever u want.....

Mahesh- No more fresh.. i dint work at all today so im not tired... lets celebrate..he was going to the bar counter

Rohit- laughed.ok.... so where is chotu bhabhi ?

Swathi- No h e is with his both aunts... ditn want to spoil the fun today

Rohit- Oh thats lovely ..surely we are gonnna enjoy tonight.... [mahesh was focused on what brand to drink]

Swathi- raavan be careful[she wshipered..]

Rohit- ok let me get some food items then for us ... and he walked with Swathi..

Mahesh- Come soon.. i cant wait for long to start...

Rohit- Coming..just showing bhabhi the room

Mahesh- ok

Swathi - i dont need you to show me raavan...[as they crossed the floor rohit held her wasit and hugged her...] i know u cam.............[her lips were locked before she spoke by rohit and they went inside

Swathi held him and they both kissed like there is no tomorrow ..slurrping and french kissing each others lips fully...Swathi this time ditn even resist for a minute and put her hands inside rohits underwear and french kissed him...
Rohit squeesed his bhabhis... boobs and enjoyed their softness as her lipss offered him full access Swathis hands were squeesing his cock and he moaned feelign her soft hands

Swathi went down and pulled rohits shorts o ut and held his cock and said ot him.. u r such a badman..and u need to be treated baldy rohti..she was giving him handjob as they were talking...
bhabhi iw ant u fully today ... swathi dint say anything..she too wanted it..but somehwere down she was feeling sick... of herself... the cock was so tight and swathi really loved its hardness..she really wanted that to ram her other lips...looking at rohit she oepned her tongue and likced the cock from balls.. and slwoly pushed his skin down and licked till the redhead... tip... swathi was surprised that rohits cock became hard instantly....

swathi slwlly licked the entire cock roundly from balls to tip ... and was simulatenously moving her hands up and down.. mahesh shouted ... boy where r u...Swath instantly left hrohit that they dint even lock the door... swathi got up
Swathi- raavan go now..before mahesh comes up..
Rohit- put his shorts up- bhabhi get ready ... ur saree and inners everything there ..[he showed her a box] and ur tub is ready too..

Swathi was fully surprised and she was happy ... that rohti cared so much for her... she put her lips over his and said thanks... they tongues rolled out..as swathi pushed him out of the door now go she said..

Swathi was so excited.. she went inside and found that perfect set up for her bath...she was excited..

Rohit went to mahesh with a big packet... dude welcome to our company

Mahesh surprised and asked what is it? rohit just smiled...

Mahehs quickly unwbangd it.. it had a brand new macbook, tablet, mobile, all profesiional accessories and everything one professional would dream for.. Mahesh was so happy and this made him more.. happy. oh thanks man... he hugged rohit and felt so happy being his friend..

Both started having their drinks playing soft music.. and they were discussing abt aman... aman was clearly impressed by swathi ..and rohit felt so jealous if there is something happening between them.. wish swath bhahbhi ... is only his .... but .. his mind was roaming of the night ... and she was waiting for her bhabhi to come..

Swathi almost took an hour in that warm tub to get clean... and applied nice lovley herbal cream and slwoly went to the box rohit showed...she opened it .. it was black inners ..almost transparent and it looked premium..vicotria secret worth 14k..she was surprised ..what was there so much in that??? she smiled herself of rohits way of treating herself... there was no pettycoat and she clearly knew rohits intentiions... and what surprised her more was .. the saree was black too and fully transparent with a blouse..she opened the blouse .. it was not a bluse..it was a bra blouse.. and no blouse over it.. oh my god..what is rohit thinking.. she will not wear this.. no not at all..what will mahesh think..

she went to the mirror full nude and looked at herself..she smiled to herself no wonder two guys are behind her for this beautiful structure...she looked at her pussy lips.... she took out a saree from her bag and put it aside..a nd slwoly put up the inner rohit gave....
oh it felt so soft so cosy so premium..she started really feeling like a royal lady.... and with rohits treatment she is surely one...she looked at herself in mirror..rohit gave u so much .. wear that saree she told to herself... ..

she went back and put the bra blouse and it felt really nice .. so soft.. what makes it so soft .never felt .. no wonder its 14k... she looked herself..and she know she is going to treat rohit today ...she was feelig so shy to put a saree without a pettycoat.... definitely only rohit would know that there is no pettycoat...so ... she was fine..she slwoly put the saree wbanging in frills over her shoulders..but she decided not to pin it..soshe spread and put it openly.. and it revelead her bra blouse... meekly ..and definitely would be know to mahesh..but she thought its fine..

My god ..she was lookign so fair and glowing in gold and that black saree made her look absolute stunner..she now thougth she is no less than a beautiful actress..she called nirmala aunty and checked about chotu and wished him good night... Swathi took a selfie of herself in saree and admired her beauty..she sent the pic to both aman and rohit.. rohit dint see it as he was busy ... and aman instanlty sent a lovely expression... and asked her to send a pic without the pallu..sir.. no ..she said bye....

She sent him one more selfie with her tounge licking her lips... she was teasing aman now clearly .. aman ... asked if we can meet and how come she is dressed to kill... swathi replied that she is going for a party with mahesh in new company... aman said.. im jealous....

Swathi sent him one more pic licking her lower lips and aman was clearly fully hot for her..and he deicded to get her soon ...pls send a pic without that pallu na... swathi just sent a smiley .and replied she is at a party....

Swathi slwoly walked out and came down... Mahesh was absolutely shocked the way swathi dressed and he was surprised if it was really his wife.. oh my god u look amazing..waht did u do ? Swathi felt so good to get his hubbys comments..but she looked at rohit.and rohits eyes said it at all.. he just said..bhabi ur looking the best... what will u have...

Swathi- Vodka.. looks like u guyss already having more rounds..she tooke a bite of chicken and looked at rohit..rohit was clearly locked his eyes on her...mahesh was too looking at her frequently..Rohit felt like pouncing on her bahabhi ..she looked absolutly stunnign and that cosy lighting of rohits lobby made her look more golden..she sipped her vodka with fresh orange juice and movign her hips to the tune of the nice songs...

Rohit and mahesh were discussing..mahesh thought really this is life.. he absolutley missed swthis beauty..look at her... he will have to enjoy her more.. and he took a entire gulp in one go and it hit his head at once and he just held his head

Rohit- What happened mahesh..its ok.. take it ..

Mahesh- Ya man... this song is so good.. and he took one more peg and went to swathi ..and said.. lets dancce

Swathi pleasantly surprised ..gave her hand and both were dancing .. mahesh was like doing a comedian and clearly swathi could see he is drunk but smitten by her beauty and he wanted her closness..he wshipered ur looking amazing u shud try more of this..

Rohit was slwoly sipping his whisky he put a lemon into it and enjoyed his sip.. he was looking at both of them dance and was laughign at the steps of mahesh ... but he was jealous only he shoudl touch swathi today... and wished mahesh becomes out of control

Rohit- Lets do this one bottoms up mahesh..

Mahesh - sure and he put it one go without even noticing that rohit had only few sips left in his glass... mahesh was holding his head after ths sip . .

aaah man .. he just swinged here and there once.and swathi held mahesh and was holding him close... she laughed at him.. careful carefull....

Mahesh tried to put more steps... but his head was spinning lil... he left her after a song and came to the table... rohit helped him to sit... ah man.. its swinging.. i love this.... .. mahesh exclaimed

Rohit put one more peg for mahesh .. hmm have a lil stuff and then the whisky.... mahesh... said...

Mahesh- Swathi sorry... not able to dance

Swathi- As usual u always keep me half satisified na (she said sarcastically)

Mahesh- Sorry dear... i knowu love dancing.....

Rohit- Can i satisify u bhabhi ? with dance ?[swathi knew what he meant... and mahesh wasnt that concerned ]..can i dance with bhabhi mahesh?

Mahesh- No need to ask she is better dance partner for u .. u dance well aaaaaah naaa rohaaaiitt

Swathi could see rohit playing with his words and he is now openly hinting of enjoying..this guy .. is gonna hmmmmmmmm

Rohit ditn even have more than one peg..and slwoly moved to Swathi

Rohit giving his hand- Can i dance with you my lovely bhabhi ...As he went he picked the remote and put live cricket match on mute and increased the volume of the music... mahesh was fully confused whats happening..cricket.... music.. whisky ... dim lights..everything.. he focused on drinks

Swathi walked with him to the center of the sofa places and rohit held her by waist... mahesh looked at them and slwoly then at the match .. swathi held rohit shoudlers and they were talking and mahesh coudl not make out what

Swathi- Raavan ur doing it before mahesh only .. how dare you touch his wife before him..

Rohit- what to do bhabhi .. u only told he is half satisifying...

Swathi- No wonder .. ur my full Smile

Rohit- Bhabhi ... ur looking amazing... u know if it werent were mahesh here..we would have been there already on bed...

Swathi - shut up raavan [whispsering on his face and makign him feel hot]... .if he wasnt here .. i m sure .. u wud have been htere in the bathtub also with me ...[she was shameless now..with that environment]

Rohit helld her wasit and was dancing as he was rolling her in his arms twisting her and playign with her bare back and asked

ROhit- do u like th e saree and the inners...

Swathi- Never thougt that those were so costly..but trust me they are so light and soft and smooth..

Rohit - i know bhabhi ... but u deserve more softer than that there on ur lips....

Swathi- More softerr thatn that .. what material is that?[she moved and spoke on his face that dim lights and mahesh focus on match made her move more near ..her bra blouse was cosy for her]

Rohit- Oh that material wil lbe more cosy for u bhabhi .. but u wont wear it...

Swathi- if something can be more soft than that why will not i?

Rohit- Ok let me show u that then ?

Swathi- Yes show me?

Rohit- Showed his tongue .. this is the first better soft item there..

Swathi opened her eyes and realised he was talkign abt lickign hre pussy lips..she was angry with shy and she hit his shoudlers jovially..u bastard ..raavan.ill kill u ...

Rohit held her tight and made her boobs on his chest and spoke to her lips hmm

Rohit- hmm i told u na u wont wear it .....

Swathi - u r such a badman... [her pussy leaked with waht rohit said..will rohti realy do it? .. mahesh has nver ever atleast touched his face]

Rohit- Swathi bhabhi .. will i get that chacne..

Swathi- no way... its anyways... gonan be mahesh ... tonigth [she teased him ]

Rohit- hmm lets see .. bhabhi

Swathi- but u r such a bad thoughts guy .. u rmaking me so disrurbed with all this....[she pushed his chest more to her her boobs..her boobs cleavage were fully visible to rohit due to such squeese and she moaned a bit.. both lips weret alkign and make each other feel how oht they were..but both wer constantly making moves and moments and eyeing on mahesh .. who was constantly focused on thre things..drinks, match and stuff to eat

Rohit held Swathis back to mahesh..and one could see rohits hands on her bare back and her butts.. and swathi was allowing him. she dinnt mnd rohit touching..but she was excited if mahesh is watching..but that idiiot wasnt sshe thoguth..

Swathi looked at mahesh and by the time she turned to rohit his lips were almost near hers... swathi smield and blow air on his lips... and both of their smells of vokda and whisky smelt to each other
Rohit put his lips on Swathis lips and kissed them presisng his lips and swathi moaned and looked at mahesh ..and took her lips back...

Swahti- not safe rohit..its not good... already we are too close to get a doubt...wee should not let mahesh... know
Rohit- hmm he slwoly loosend his grip and went two more pegs for them and put one more peg to mahesh ..and slwolyh gave her vodka...
swathi felt so good that she is living her life now.. nice dresses.. nice money... nice love... and her love for ohit..hmmmmmmmmmm even aman loves her... and he is enjoying her.. but somehow.. she thought she sould stop aman from havign her.... but her boss is too cute and he is dying for her

Swathi sipped her vodka and she looked at rohit who moved near her and showed his lips with whisky.. both of them moved near again their lips met as if mahesh wanst there and slwoly rohit pushed her entier wshiky into her and both of their lips wer sucking and palygin with tongues..as they played their toungues thye were covered by the curtains and both of their lips were being eaten and the cocktail of whisky and vodka was too hard for swathi ..she felt like drugged bu
t she continued kissing her bf

Rohit had one more whisky sip and pushed into her ips and he sucked her enteir lipstick into his mouth and both of them kissed for more than 2 mins... swathi was shocked and looked at mahesh who has compeltey turned his chair to the match now..as he was half eyes closing... swathi contineud her kisisng again and played with his darlings lips...
Rohit knew mahesh was high and he held her ass and slwoly he kissed her softly and gnetlyh palyignwith her tongue and slowly caresign her back with his soft hands..she was completely his the way she hugged.. she put her hand over his crotch to see how hard it was.. damn..its so hard.. why is it so hard ..only of this guys.. not even amans.. she thought..

Swathi never had so much vodka she thought .. and mixed with whisky made her a bit high and she rubbed his cock over and mahesh saw them behind the curtains.btu barely could understand in that dim lights whats was happening with his wife..
Rohit held her ass and said .. bhabih i want to have u ass today... as dinner..Swathi shut up raavan u already had got whatevre u want . no more... with ur bhbhi... imgonna go with mahesh today my hubby

Rohit .. no ways... bhabhi .. pls.. wont u give ur bf..something

Swathi- ill not...swathi felt squeese of her ass tightly ...she squeesed his bf cock andboth of them wer enjoying ... mahesh almost fully ingornant of whats happening inhis surrounding..he was clapping when a batsman got out..but he wasnt in senses..as eh clapped when it was indian batsman out... he was trying to make one more round himslef..and the breaking of glass sound made by him alerted swathi
rohti went to maehsh .. dont worry mahesh leave it and he poured one more peg to him and said lets have dinner along with this..

Swathi bougth food for mahesh .. and mahesh almost was abt to puke..so she took mahesh to wash roomm..mahesh was almost shouting in happiness..... abt the feelings.. and his head was breaking....with too many bottoms up.
Mahesh jst went inside and came out ..but he dint puke..he just went to his food... Swathi came back to rohit and rohit held her waist before mahesh ...but mahesh dint seem to be aware of the surroundings...Swathi gave him the plate.. and mahesh settled in sofa.. and eating snacks.. and whisky ... swathi went behind him and asked him if he is fine ..and he should stop...

As swathi bent.... due the light .. rohit could see there was no petty coat in transparent saree and he could see clearly the view of the thighs and it ignited him more..as she was talking to mahesh and asking him to sleep... rohti came behind her and straight forward put his shorts on her bent ass... swathi at once felt his strong one... she was fully hot for him.. and she kissed mahesh on cheeks as rohit kept his hard one making her feel..and that kiss made him more horny..he wanted swathi all for him.

Swathi .. hmmmmmmmmm rohit... she was moaning and kissing mahesh on his cheeks she was feeling so hot ..feeeling her ass she felt almost nude without pettycoat and such transaparent attire....she really wanted rohit now.... and she pushed her ass more kneadign for his cock..she took the whisky glass of mahesh and sipped it... hmm mthis was getting so slutty for her... and rohti now kept his hands over her bra blouse and held her and put like a doggy..style.....swathi left mahesh and turned to rohit and pushed him....

Swathi- what you doing rohit.... mahesh is here...

Rohit- hmm pulled her near and whispered on her lips... do u think he is really here?

Swathi- puffed on his face- your are so hard for me raavan ... rohit lvoed that smell from swathi bhabhi
Rohit held his bhabhis ass and felt as if he is holding soft ballons round and soft pressing them and squeesing.. he slwoly let his hands over her saree top and locked her lips.. and kissed and played with her whisky tongue...

Swathi was almost giving everything she had and there was no stopping them now..and rohit held her saree palu and slipped and looked at h er bra blouse and almost nude till her waist.. hmmmm her big cleavage was visible and mde rohti and her more hot..

Rohit- Mahesh lets have dinner ?

Mahesh turned to rohit but his neck was paining he dint bother or rather was not aware that his wife is in almost hugging topleess to mahesh - ill have this one more and then sleep rohit...
Rohit... then me and bhabhi will go to bed

Mahesh dint bother to respond.. Swathis eyes were almost schocked surprised and slutty as she was hugging rohit almost half nude and mahesh ditn even care... she was so hot that she bite rohits lips soflty...

Rohit held his bhabhi and pushed his hands insdie her saree and held her butts over panty..swathi was busy in kssing rohit and playing with his tounge...Swathi pushed her hand into the night pants of rohit and held his tool .oh my god... how meaty it was ... she is gonna gulp it ... she thought..she shud have it.... again .. and again...

Rohit was feeling so hot with her bhabhis hand on his cock ... she is gonna take it inside her mouth again and the thought made him more hot for her he hugged her and kissed more and more... they were kissing like there was no mahesh..mahesh was in his own world... and enjoying the nashaa..

Good night mahesh .... rohit told ..as he picked his Swathi bhabhi into his arms...Swathi rounded her hands around rohit..the whisky mixed with vodka was havign its own effect on her and she is losing her inhibitions ..her pallu was out... and she dint do anything to cover it.. the pallu was sweeping the way...as rohit held her bhabhi manly ... and was heading stairs to his bedroom..

Swathi put her lips on her lvoers and kising .. why is nt she bored of rohits lips.. she thought as she kissed him... she pressed her boobs more to his chest igniting him more... Rohit entered the bedroom....Swathi grew a bit nervous .. and slowly she knew whats going to happen... she wished she could stop herself...

The lovely bed was so cosy and rohit put her on bed... she was sleep with her pallu open ..boobs heaving up and down due to such hotness and slwoly rohit turned and went to the door and closed it off...

Both their eyes met an swathi blused .. her entire lipstick was gone... rohit came near her and slwoly started taking off his t shirt.. his manly hair chest made swathi leak.. with shiver.. she had her orgy and she was heaving heavily.....with so much of seducing done by rohit before mahesh..... it was so awesome having fun before mahesh she thought ....

Swathi was waiting for the fun.. and she wished rohit pounced on her and made her . his.. rohit went to the music box and put some romantic songs..and swtiched off the tubelights and swithced on the golden lights... instantly the room felt like a five star hotel room.. and her golden skin was more golden...

Rohit put his hands on the bed and moved and slowly occupied his darling... he moved over her and slowly rest his chest on her boobs and face to face.. and swathis hands hugged him and both their eyes met ...
ah bhabhi .. ur mine... rohit said over her lips... Swathi dint answer and showed her open lips and both their lips met and slwoly rohit slid a bit to touch his bhabhis thighs as he kissed.. he caressed them soflty ..and absesnce of pettycoat made them more smooth..... he kissed her more and the slurpping sound of lips made more .. the ac was not fuly chill and gave them nice cosy feeling and the toungues were lickign each others saliva..as rohits hands played over her bhabhis thighs and sometiems in between them ... but not over her panty...

Swathi was panting and was enjoying the leakings down and both of them ignored the world existed around them...Swathi pushed rohit on to her body she wanted to feel her lover over her ...boththeir lips melted into each others as the bodies moved up and down in pleasure over the double matreess springs bed... the swings was adding to the romance..as swathis bangles sound was making it more erotic ...
Rohti slwoly started going down and slwoly he kissed her bhabhis depe cleavage.. he cud ssee her brown tits a lil... rohit dint make any effort to pull it out at once.. his deep kisses over her boobs roundly was killing her .. the fleshy boobs were a treat to rohits manly taste...and whne he kissed her boobs from side lifting her arms. made her get goosebumps...she was cleartly enjyoing each bit of it...
rohit kissed her tummy and down to the boobs over the bra blouse and slwoly moved down and put his face over her navel and swathi at once pressed his face to her navel and pushed her hips more to his face.. that soft tummy excigted him more and swathis juices were leaking unstopppablly....

rohit slwoly licked her navel...due to applicaiton of lot of cream .. her body was so soft and inviting rohit could smell some erotic smell filled in the bed.. may be her love smell ...as rohit kissed her navel ... .. his hand slowly went and touched her saree frills and swathi immediately held his hands...

Rohit licked her navel more soflty and deeply and swathi left her hands..she knew she should not stop...otherwise her pussy will get blasted with so muc of seducing already her juices were being felt to thighs... she slwoly left rohits hands and rohit slwoly got up to his knees and slwoy put her frills in his hand and slwoly remove the frills... as there was no pettycoat it was so easy and the thighs exposed instantly and rohit got up from the bed and removed her saree fully and threw the saree away...

Oh my god.. her angel bhabhi was sleeping before him on his bed only in her bra and panty and the golden body view of his bhahbi made his dick stand .. more hot.. it was fully with precum.. and swathi knew .. that it must be ready to have its fun.. her jucies were fully leakig but luckily her black panty did cover it..but the transparent panty ... was too hot to handle now

Rohit slowly pulled out his shorts and was just on boxer.. his tent was clearly evident for her and she really wanted to suck it fully and take the entire juice... Rohit slowly went down to the bed and held Swathis legs and she shivered .. his rough hands massaged her toes and she felt heaven..oh it feels so good to have a man at her feet.. ah she was feelign so relaxed.. with that massage..and Rohit slowly kissed her toes and slwoly made her feel them hot

hmm Swathi was moaning... fully and her pussy was leaking..the view from kissing her toes... her panty .. her golden thighs... her boobs in bra.. aah rohti starteed kissing her bhabhi .. from toes and slwol kssing her knees. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmswath shivered... as never she had someone touch her ther... so intimately ... even mahesh never went down...
oh bhabhi .. im ur slave... rohit was moaning as he kiised her knees..swathis thighs were shivring..and evidently her pussy lips too were leaking ...she thotugh she will die for pleasure.. for the first time

the kissing sound ..the alcholo smell.. the sweat of the bodys..everything was so tuning making them die for what they wanted to ahve... slwoly swathi put her legs over his cock and rubbed and smield at him.... Rohit put his hands on her thighs and swathi quivered and closed her legs tight...........rohit could feel the urge of her body and the shyness trying to cover.. aah except for mahesh no one till date touched her thighs ... and slwoly rohti run his finger till the panty and touched it... swathi moaned and held his hands not allowing to move it...
oh bhahbi ... just relax its my treasure now.... he rubbed her triangle.. and swathi knew she has to ..... and slwoly rleaxed her body ..... rohit
let his hand rund over her panty and pussy lip sand he could feel the wet panty .. and he looked back at her..swathi moaning and pushed her panty to his hands more.. rohit rubbed her pussy over the panty and then opening his tounge touched his fingers andlicked..

Swathi hit him shamelss boy..... u r.. ur making ur bhabhi do all thi s..
oh bhabhi ... this is what i shud have done beforre...but u made me so much to yearn for it...

Rohit slwoly bend down and spread her legs.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the legs were so soft and rohit slwoly put his nose and smelled it... aaaaaaaah.. swathi clsoed her legs at once.. and rohits head weere between her thighs..oh rohit what u doing.... she never thought rohit is gonna do that... the thought of his lips over her pussy made her orgy..oh god..how much will she leask... she will die .. of leaking..she stopped counitng her orgy..she was feelilng restless..... and she was feeling... weak now...

Rohit spread her legs again adn the warmth of his breath she felt around her panty... she felt like dying.... withsome one else going to see her treasures and own it soon.....but she felt its herr righ tto enjoy and slwoly allowed rohit to do what he wanted to

Rohit slowly moved his nose over the wet panty ... and the smell felt so good.. and he slwoly put his lips oon her panty over her pussy lips... Swathi instantly locked his head oh.. rohit ..what are u doing.. pls.. she dint allow him to move... she was going mad...she only thought a man will never touch her there.. but she was driving crazy now

Rohit started kissing her deeply .. as she dint allow him to move... she felt that and she was.. locking him more... aaaaaaah rohit..slwoly likced her panty .. and she felt at he is tasing her cum taste.. and swathi pushed his head down .. oh bhabhi .. what are u doing...
rohit .what u doing.. that is so .. it will kiill me.. pls..she lifted her head and llooked at rohit... aaaaah .. the view of a guy betwen her thighs.. was driving her crazy.. bhabhi dint u taste me ? rohit smiled.. so wont i get my turn to taste.. he was talking on her panty and his warm talk was mking her go mad..

she pushed her head into the pillow and let his head loose .. she dint want to stop... but her inhibitions were making her stop... Rohit slwoly spread her legs and this time put his lips straight away on her panty and kissed her wet panty ... he slwoly licked it.. as his hand caressed her thighs ... swathi was shivering madly...... she knew ..she is going to have her best time with her bf.. rohit

Rohit the teasing expert wanted to enjoy her more.. so he kissed her panty over and over and licked it making his tongue over her pussy lips.. swathi was pushng her pillow more and more.. she was llloking at him ..occassionally .. she felt so good... she wanted rohit to be her slave now..

One hand on her thighs his face over her panty and slwoly rhoit moved to her flesh tummy and caressed it.. the attack by rohti was making her weak ... fully now.. and slwoly he squeesed her melons..she started fellign fully suffocated inspite of AC bein on 18 degrees... she felt like she is going to burn .. if rohti is not going to make her leak more.. .

oh rohit.. hmmmmmmmmmm she was moaning his name now.. as he licked her panty and tasted her cum ... rohit slwoly rubbed his hands over her wasit and slwoly .. moved downwards.. and slwoly he lifted his face.. and slwoly his fingers touched her panty strings.. and slwoly he started pulling it donw.. swathi lifted her head and looked at rohit . she held his hands...but she was not stopping him..
rohit.. bhabhi .. trust me u are gonna enjoy ur life... .. swathi completely removed her hands and lifted her face and she watned to look at rohit now.. as he is going to unveil her treasure for his view.. .she was maoning his name and holding her breath and the softer porton of her clean pussh upper part exposed and she was lookaing at rohit..and slwoly she lifted her hips and helped him open .. the fresh juicy smell of her pussy juices hit rohits face and he looked at her thick juicy ... that was flowing .. aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. bhabhi.. he put his eyes wide open ..he expected her pussy lips to be a fully black ..to to his suprise.. it was pinkish lips covered by a brown layer.oh my god..this is going to be a treat .. for him he thought.. he alwasys wanted pussy lips to like this... lathas lips were fully fair.. but her brown lipss mixed with pink flavour was drving rohit crazy.. he slowly pushed her panty and swathi lifted her ass and made rohit smell her everythign as she lift h er knees and pushed the panty away .. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah rohit put his face over her ass and pussy lips and smlled ithmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Swathi looked at rohit oh my god his hot breath was so good .. the way he put his face into her pussy hmmmmmmmmmmm rohti blow his air on her pussy lips.. it weas fully leaking .. he took her panty and slwoly put that panty to her pussy lips... wiping slowly the entire juices... he looked at his bhahbi and said.. .b abhi .. i need your fresh juice..and swathi .. shamelessly.. .said.. its all yours now.. rohit.. the treasure no one has seen so clearly till now.. including mahesh ...[she was cursing mahesh had he done that .. she would not have got to do this ].. make me urs and ur my slave .. rohit smiled with those words..

Rohit slwoly pushed his nose and smelled her swathi bhabbhis pussy.... it was clean without hairs or any marks.she has mainted her body so well....the hot breath of his nose was making more sound....and she could feel his breath and his puffing back on its lips..the lips were dripping ....

Rohit put his lips now on her bhabhis vertical lips....Swathi moaned in pleasure and she thought now not to control and she moaned lustily and loudly .... she was feeling so weak now..as her orgasms were too many now..and she thought its not gonna stop... her pussy lips were aching..and the lips of rohit has given some comfort to her...
rohti now slwly let his tongue and slurpped onher lips hmmmm the taste was a bit salty, and different..but he dint mind....as the hotness was so....hel icked her pussy lips and hte juice that oozed out..... swathi was moaning rohits name and pushing his head and she got a lil up now and pushed his face and watching him lick..the tonuge of rohit was going insdie her pussy lips and she was moaning and rammed her pussy to his face

Rohit pushed his tongue inside and tried to go as much as inside..it was wet....and his in and o out was making her more wet.... oh god.. never felt a guys tounge would feel so good she thought as her moans were almost going entire house.. aah ya eat me rohit..she was chanting rohits name as her jucies were being cleaned by her bf...rohit felt her intensit and his cock became so stiff... and slowly he made a little turn to her side..and slowly he was horizontal to her..and started kissing her pussy lips from side of the bed...

Swathi could see his tent formation in his boxer and she slapped his ass ..rohti was busy in her and he dint mind.... slwoly swathi put his hand over his boxer and pulled it off she could she his meaty cock oozing...rohit while sucking her pussy got rid of the boxer and pushed it acress but his tougne was doing magic down with swathi giving encouragment by moaning

Swathi slwoly held his cock and started giving hiim handjob and moving in AND OUT her pussy to his tounge and was moaning.. rohit was busy in licking her juices and inserting his tongue into her soft pink lips..it wasso pink inside and he started tasting it nicely
rohit hmmmmmmmmmmmm she never thoguth her juices will flow so much.. hmmm she started closing her eyes as the pleasure was too much now.. and her hands were giving him handjob... she felt his juices and jsut rubbing over his tip.. wit her finger....
rohit was enjoying this so much he nver thguoth he will lick a lady so much there... and he wastoo feeling so .. tighth now due to so much knees and slwoly swathi opened her eyes and realised and slwoly ... thoguth of trying the position she saw in pron videos
she made rohit...legs over her and his ass was facing her face ..rohit realised and he was all game..as his tight cock needs something too.it was more than 2 hours they have been doing that...rohit came over her and spread legs and push his cock over her facehmmmm and slwoly rohit looked at her pussy lipsmmm he blew air to dry the wetness but the juices were too much

The bodies, the time was so perfect for 69 position and slwoly Swathi got into her job and slwoly took out her tonge and likced the precum.... she is now a fan of his juice and slwoly she licked his tip and pushed his waist and rubbed lips to its tit.. this was so hot for rohit and he pushed his tounge and slowly entered more deep into her vagina...

Swathi was feeling it tough to keep so much strain on her neck to suck his cock. but she was not worried and sucking his tip and playing the tip iwht her tounge insie and sucking like a looliilpop.....Rohit realised that and slwoly turned and swathi was on top of him and now her pussy was compeltley on his face...

the smell of her juices her pussy lips her juices.. hmmm he was fully into it and now with swathis sucking he incrases his pace and things.... its getting too hot ....both were in peaks.. and swathi started sucking like madly his cock ... both werre feelign weak and due to so much leakings...swathi was slurpping his cock fully deep....her saliav was ooszing on her cock .. .both her lips up and down were leaking madly...

Swathi was almost closing her eyes and was feeling fully weak and she slwoly teased rohits cock hole with her tougne nd was suckin ghis tip to balls ... she sucked hhis balls and rohit was on peak ..both of them were sccreaming now in pleasure and both at once cummed on each others face ....

Swathi and rohit fell into each others arms and hugged and slept , as they were high due to drinks and the love they made... both of them slept off with sound sleep...

In the morning around 7pm , nirmala aunty called swathi as mahesh wasnt picking the call.. swathi got up and realised her compeltey naked and hugging rohit ...she immediately pushed rohit and realised what all she did yday night..she touched her lips.and she could feel the dried cum on her face..seh got up took the phone and answered aunty..that mahesh is still sleeping and they will come soon ... she informed that mahesh has been invited for dinner by Aman tonight... nirmala aunty spoke for sometime and swathi went to bathroom and she realised the white dried cum on her face.. she felt sick and lucky both at same time..she finished call with aunty and finished her chores and brushing.. and came out nude....

she saw rohit fuly nude .. he had a great body , hairy chest, his manhood has become normal now..she felt like having morning fun with him..but she knew she has already crossed her limits..she got up dressed in night pant and top.. and went down and woke up mahesh..he was still dizzy .. he got up but again slept
[+] 4 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by harithick - 25-07-2019, 05:04 PM