Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REETIKA my past and present
Alaska trip

Dr sir took me to alaska on a cruise trip.
ship is a different world in itself.
first sail day, i was in awe looking at the beauty of ship. Dr sir took me to lunch and he introduced me to his friend who also boarded the ship. Dr sir had not told me that his friend will be joining us on ship. his friend was similiar age, elderly. we spent time together. he often checked me out and looked at cleavage.
later in evening, dr sir ask me if i like him and will spend time with him. I thought to myself that dr sir will likely ask me to give him blowjob. I have done bj to his selective circle of men.

second port day at Ketchikan, we went to see salmon and black bears together. it was fun. Ketchikan has street called creek street. it was red light area 100 year ago but now is tourist area. during walk, dr sir s friend commented that this is good place for girls like reetika. agar yeh un dino me hoti.. to top ki hoti.
and Dr sir laughed. I felt blushed as i heard.
in evening, dr sir s friend came to our suite. Dr sir asked me to hug him and be open to him. when i was hugging, dr sir said that his friend will stay and sleep in our suite. I felt a bit shy becsuse i was not thinking of sleeping with his friend.
dr sir said relax , u have done bj to many and he knows it too.
his friend felt me nice and made me bit comfy. he made me slow suck his cock while dr sir just casually saw and gave time to us to be comfy.
dr sir friend left the suite after bj. Dr sir told me that he would share me with friend for sex tomorrow.

next port we reached skagway. it's a nice town famous for white pass yukon route rail. I enjoyed the rail . I was very impressed that usa was able to make that kind of high mountain rail 120 years ago.
during night , dr sir s friend came to our room and asked dr sir if she s ok. he asked me and i kinda shy nodded yes.
they lay me in middle and both of them hold me in bed. if i turn to dr sir..I felt his friend hardon rubing back and if i turn to friend side then I felt dr sir hardon pressing on me. I felt aroused and cozy. they took me to shower and i sucked them both. Dr sir friend somtime said nice beti sometime said bari sluty hai. depending on his mood of moment.
they then fucked in pussy while other did oral sex.
I will admit that though i felt very nervous at start, i felt very horny after.
i felt opened up with dr sir s friend.

next day when we were leaving the port for glacier bay, other ship was also passing by. I was in balcony enjoying the view. Dr sir started fondling me and soon we both were aroused. Dr sir lowered my yoga pant to expose and opened my jacket zip to expose boobs. it was cold because of glaciers but Dr sir s cozy cock and arms on me made me feel warm. I felt aroused because we were in balcony and other ship people can easily see us if they want to. alaska cruise people are full of binoculars for glacier viewing anyways. it made me very wet that dr sir fondled me such publicly. he made me turn to expose my naked back with thong down to knee toward other ship side while he made me suck him. he did that for 5 10 minutes and then he took me back to room and we did sex.

next sailing day formal night, dr sir asked me to not wear bra or panty underneath skirt dress. during dance in club, i notice how men looked at me coz my niple impression was a bit visible on dress. though dance club had flashing lights so it was bit hideaway.

last day we reach anchorage and Dr sir friend fucked me in our suite one last time , before going to Denali for his further land travel. he said he wish he has someone like me for fun and said dr sir is very lucky. he said that he will look forward to future meeting if possible. dr sir and myself , spent some time in Whittier and then we took flight to san diego. though i have had many such vacations and blowjobs. but this vacation was unique because this is sort of my first threesome experience.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
REETIKA my past and present - by reet_cutegal - 29-05-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: REETIKA my past and present - by ABCDXYZ - 29-05-2019, 10:40 AM
RE: REETIKA my past and present - by reet_cutegal - 24-06-2019, 05:12 AM
RE: REETIKA my past and present - by VAGINAMINERX - 29-05-2019, 10:28 PM
RE: REETIKA my past and present - by thyroid - 30-05-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: REETIKA my past and present - by Pussytimes - 20-06-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: REETIKA my past and present - by reet_cutegal - 24-06-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: REETIKA my past and present - by reet_cutegal - 22-07-2019, 01:43 PM