Adultery My Wife Sexy Madhu's Erotic tale (Completed)
He dug his nail in and squeezed. I grabbed his hands with mine but his look told me to let his go. I pulled my hands away. He kept the pressure up, then slowly he twisted, just like a school teacher twists a child's ear, he twisted my flesh until I screamed. When he released me, I grabbed my leg, rubbing it.

'Put your hands flat on the seat, palms down, and slide them between the two seat partitions,' he said. 'Never rub where I have punished, slut.' 

I did it. I did not want to make him mad again. 

'Now, spread your legs for me. That's it. No, slut. Wider. Wider.' 

He reached over and removed the clip from my dress. The front fell apart leaving me totally exposed. You saw that dress. It is one piece held together by that clip. Oh, Ajay, it felt so good to be like that. To be totally exposed. Open. Under his control. I loved it, Ajay. I loved your boss dominating me like that. 

'Well, slut,' he said, 'I can see I will have to help you open your legs like I want them.'

Ajay, those limos have everything. There was a drawer in the shelf where the whiskey was. He opened it. There were ropes inside. He took two pieces of rope and made slip knots in one end of each of them. He took each of my legs and slipped a rope over foot. He pulled it, tightening the rope around my ankle. 

Ajay, I looked down at myself, at my shaven pussy and the ring through my clit hood, at the high heels locked in place, at the rope, the white rope against the dark stockings. It was so decadent! God, I was dripping pussy juices from it! 

Oh, Ajay, you are so hard again. You like hearing about this, don't you? Do you want to stop for a quickie?"

"No. Go on. Please."

"Ajay, there are straps in those limos. Straps like in cabs, for people to hold on to. They were above the rear seat. He pulled my right leg up, toward the strap. He slipped the rope tied to my ankle through the strap and pulled. I was bracing myself on my arms and on my other foot. It was bent as such an angle, Ajay, as I strained as my right foot was tied to the strap. 

I was starting to sweat as I stared into his face. I knew what he was going to do, Ajay."

Her hand was on my leg, her nails gently teasing me. Migod, I wanted her, wanted to fuck her. Take her my mind screamed, but I sat there.

"Ajay, I need to cum. Will you eat me? Please. You know I can't cum easily from you fucking me. After this weekend, maybe I will never be able to cum from you fucking me ever again." 

"Why?"

"Oh, Ajay, his cock is so much bigger than yours. And his father's, well. I am sure my pussy is so stretched I won't even feel yours."

"I thought that was an old wives tale, about stretched pussy, I mean." 

"All little dicked men think it is an old wives tale, Now, eat me. Come on." 

She lay back on the bed, pulling me towards her. I wanted to fuck her, but she pushed me, pushed my head between her legs. She held me to her pussy. It was swollen again, swollen in need. 

Her pussy is so sweet, so ripe. I love eating Madhu's pussy. I licked. I tongued and sucked. I ate Madhu's pussy like a madman. All the time my cock was throbbing in its own need. 

"More, more, suck my clit. Make me cum, Mr. Malik," she screamed, holding my head to her dripping cunt. I made her cum. She came so much more easily now. It did not take nearly as long, not after Mr. Malik had broken her in. She gasped, resting.

"Oh, Ajay, that felt good. I love to cum. You know, Ajay, you eat my pussy better than anybody, even better than your boss. I just realized that. You are one pussy eating dude, Ajay."

She stretched her legs, arching her back as she yawned. 

"Want to hear some more?" 

"Yes," I said. My cock was ready to explode. Didn't she know that? 

"Where was I? Oh, yes. There I was, watching him, spread wide and open, my dress undone. Oh, it was delicious. I wish you could be a woman, Ajay, for just one day. You could learn how good it really feels. I felt his hand on my left ankle, the one supporting me. 

'Please don't,' I pleaded. But, he yanked it up. Ajay, I was swinging! As the limo moved, I was swinging! He is so strong. He pulled my leg toward the other strap. He yanked the rope. 

"No,' I screamed. 'You are pulling me apart.' 

'I like more flexibility in my sluts. You need to began exercise.' 

God, Ajay, how can I describe it? My legs were roped to the straps. My hands were trapped between the seat cushions. My ass was in the air. My ass and my naked pussy. Oh, Ajay, it was devine! I was swinging. I was swinging and with every swing, my pussy approached Mr. Malik' face. Oh, I wanted him to lick me. When my pussy swung to his face, I wanted his mouth on me. I felt so slutty, Ajay. So absolutely slutty and helpless swinging in the limo. 

You know what he did, then? He slipped his finger in my pussy ring. This ring. The one through my punctured clit hood. Then, when I swung away from him, it pulled. Oh, it hurt and I begged him to let go. But, when the pressure lessened, shocks went through me, bolts. I knew I could cum from it. I knew I could. I wanted to, Ajay. I wanted to cum swinging there, cumming from his finger in my clit ring. 

I wanted to cum so badly. My head was back, lower than my body. I could feel the blood pounding through my brain. My thighs were tight, stretched, my muscles screaming from the tension, my tendons hot and burning. I was so open. Open and available. And, I wanted to cum. 

'Please, Mr. Malik. Let me cum. Let me. Please. I need it.' 

I begged him to let me cum, begged so much. It felt good, Ajay. Sluts should beg once in a while. He did not say a word. As I begged and begged to cum, he said nothing. He was keeping me at the edge, the absolute edge of orgasm. It was devine, simply devine, oh God, I wish I could feel it right now! 

I could not see him. I could only feel his presence, feel him sitting between my open legs, feel that one finger through my clit ring, as I swung back and forth, back and forth. 

Oh, Ajay, you are so hard. Let's do something about that. Would you like to fuck your boss's slut? Would you like to put your dick in this well used cunt, so well used, Ajay? Let's do it! Then, I will tell you about the rest of my weekend."
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Sexy Madhu's Erotic tale (Completed) - by georgemercy - 22-07-2019, 09:40 AM